Strength In Water

Strength In Water


School , better yet life . This is the way Do Kyungsoo fells. Every time he turn around he brakes something or hurts someone. He dose not mean to. He has bad eyes witch make him squint people always think he is mean . Then to top it all of he has the gift of strength . One hit to the ground can make an earth quake . Really though the big awl eyed penguin is sweet and loving if you get to know him. He may not be the tallest and he may be very small for a guy, But his strength kind of makes up for some of that. When he has it under control that is. 

On this day like any other Kyungsoo showers , dresses and grabs a piece of toast and head out to school. Nothing different , Same stupid uniform, with its itchy choler and tie . At least it is not cold so he dose not have the stupid blazer to worry about as well. He can already hear other students walking behind him whispering about the freak that brakes stuff and can kill you with his stare alone. As if that is possible . But you know how it is people like to talk crap as if their life would end if they did not try to bring someone down. 

To top it all off since the new guy showed up last week , he really has not felt like himself. Kim Junmyeon AKA Suho is everything Kyungsoo is not. As far as Kyungsoo is concerned he should not even be allowed to breath the same air as Suho. Class is hard enough to concentrate on without Suho in it. As luck would have it Suho and Kyungsoo have just about every class together . To top that off ,No one ever wanted to sit with Kyungsoo, leaving an empty spot next to him in ever class which Suho has decided to take. 

Kyungsoo really cant figure out how to act. Suho always greats him with this dazzling smile . Pure white teeth slightly red lips a beautiful contrast to his light skin. And he has an awesome gift, Water ! Everyone loves a water user , thirsty ? have some water . Hot? Have a little rain to cool off. Who would not love that gift ? Everything about the angelic looking Suho reminds Kyungsoo about everything he is not. Well according to Kyungsoo that is . 

Kyungsoo sighed and took his seat next to Suho as the bell rings. He never gets to school to early . What for ? So students can point and stare some more at the strength using freak with big eyes. Not thanks. There it is that smile. Suho is new maybe he just dose not get that he is the town freak . If he knew he would surly not smile at him like that . Right? 
Kungsoo is lost in thought when he gets a light tap on his shoulder .
 

"Kyngsoo ah , the teacher is calling you ." Suho whispers as the hole class starts

to giggle and talking . The teacher trying to calm them down to no avail . 

"S-Sorry Sir, I did not hear you . Can you please say that again?"

 Kyungsoo feels so small he wishes he could actually disappear, Yet Suho just

smiled a sweet yet slightly apologetic smile at him. Trying to shake it all off

he concentrate on the teacher . 

 

" I said I want you to explain your powers to the new kid. Where have you been? We have been going one by one all week telling him about our selves and our powers. If you are not going to pay attention just stay home. You can brake things there. " The teacher still obviously mad about the chair he broke the day before Suho came to the school. 

Kyungsoo stood up , bowed and began to fidget with his had. This is like his worst nightmare . How can he tell this perfect, beautiful, awesome water user that he has unmeasurable strength and he can crush everything he touches without thinking about it. He cant do it , that's all there is to it . He grabs his book bag and runs out of the room as fast as he can. He can hear the voices and the teacher shouting the students laughing . What he cant hear are the small quiet foot steps that follow him all the way down the hall and out the door to a small wooded area next to the school. Its only when he is hidden in the trees he stops out of breath and collapse to the ground . Tears streaming down his face. 

Suho stops a little way behind him to catch his breath , then slowly walks up to Kyungsoo . Cupping a leaf in his hands he fills it with Water and offers it to the boy sitting on the ground crying. Suho has no idea why Kyungsoo is so upset but he is worried he did something wrong. It makes his heart hurt to see this cute boy with the big awl eyes so upset by something he did or did not do. He watches as Kungsoo brushes the tears away and then takes the leaf sipping the cool water out of it. 

"Is that better Kyungsoo?" Suho looks at him with clear worry on his face and it kind of gives Kyungsoo butterfly's he tries to make go away with another sip of the cool water. 

"Y-yes , Thank you " Kyungsoo's voice cracking just a little from nerves more then anything .

"Did I do something to make you upset and leave class?" Suho looked down at Kyungsoo brows frowning down in worry and sadness 

"What? No! You." Kyungsoo's voice trailed off and he got really quiet as he said his next words 

"You have always only showed me a smile on your face. Nothing to be upset for. Only i don't understand why you would smile at me. I am nothing." His head dropped in anguish pulling his knees up to his chest and holding them there .Suho sat down in front of Kungsoo and lifted his face with his hands on ether side. 

"Why would you say such a thing Kyungsoo? You are definitely not nothing. I will not make you tell me why you are so upset but , I will not let you call yourself nothing understand ." Suho still holding Kyungsoo in place so he has to look up at him 

"Everyone hates me, I mess up everything with my gift. Ha ,gift funny thing to call

something that makes everyone hate you . You should go and leave me alone .

It would be better for you to hate me like all the others." Kyungsoo closed his

eyes waiting for the inevitable. Suho would leave and hate him like

everyone else . Some how this made Kyungsoo's heart hurt unlike any other

time. To not see the smile Suho gives him. Maybe he would even ask teachers

to move his seat away from him like all the others have done. 

"Kyungsoo open your eyes please and look at me. You have such big pretty eyes let me see them. " Kyungsoo really could not believe what he was hearing but opened his eyes slowly anyway. Suho was so close they could lean their foreheads together. On his face the big bright smile , Kyungsoo so loved that smile. 

"I am not going to hate you and i am not going to leave.I don't care what your powers are. They don't make you , well you.Do you understand how perfect you are ? I watched you all last week trying to think of something to say to you . I hear the words other kids say and I don't care." Suho leaned his forehead on Kyungsoo's and held his breath waiting for whatever Kyungsoo would say. When no words came Suho opened his eyes to see Kyungsoo just sitting with his forehead press to Suhos eyes closed and tears falling even with his eyes closed. Suho touched his nose to Kyungsoo's and turned his face slightly brushing his lips softly against Kyungsoo's. It only took a moment For Kyungsoo to kiss him back fully. All most as suddenly as they kissed Kyungsoo pulled away much to Suho's distaste . 

"So that is it then, I am not alone any more ?" Kungsoo bit his lip and looked up a hopeful expression on his face. Suho giggled lightly because Kyungsoo was to cute for him to take. 

"No you are never going to be alone again. No matter what your powers make you do, or what people may say, I am with you always." Suho took Kyungsoo into his arms as he said this and held him tight. He knew it had to have been years since the boy had any contact really with another  human . It made his heart hurt to see all the pain people had put Kyungsoo through.

"Well then i can tell you, I think." Kyungsoo took a deep breath ready to tell Suho things he has never talk to anyone about . He was still very afraid to say anything but some how he knew it was okay. 

"My gift is strength, it would seam cool on the outside. I can control it sometimes though. I just cant tell how strong I am . I hurt people when i don't mean to and brake things all the time. When i am upset i have even made an earthquake or two . I just have to find a way to control it , but how?" He let out a deep sigh and cuddled into Suho's shoulder eyes closed as tight as he could waiting for Suho to change his mind. 

"We all have good and bad things to our gifts you know. When my Grandpa died i was so upset , I could not control my use of water and made it flood. When the rain stopped I did everything i could to help anyone put out by the flood,. Really what more could i do the damage was done. I have a friend with the gift of fire ,he one time set a hole rice crop on fire by accident . You cant hide how amazing you are from others, they will never understand you till you show them. " Suho Kissed Kyungsoo on the check and held him tight just letting all he had said stew in Kyungsoo's mind. It was quiet for some time before Kungsoo was ready to talk. 

"Can you help me to show the others who i am Suho ?" 

"If that is what you want , I will do anything to help you love." They stayed talking in the woods for hours about many things till it was almost sundown .Suho walked Kyungsoo home holding his hand. They had a sweet kiss goodnight and exchanged phone numbers just before Suho left to his own home. Nether had bothered or even cared to go back to the school to tell teachers they were fine or for Suho to get his things. 

When morning came Kyungsoo felt different he was excited to go to school and see Suho. He did not care what others would say . He realized his true strength was not in his gift but in the love he got from Suho his water user. He looked out the window for some reason after he got dressed ,to see Suho leaning on the gate outside his house waiting for him to come out. He ran down the stairs as fast as he could not even stopping for his morning toast. As soon as Kungsoo got to the gate he all but leaped into Suho's arms and kissed him. 

" Good mooring to you to love .Did you miss me that much ?" Suho smiled and laughed loving how happy Kyungsoo was. For the first time a real smile on his face. Suho felt it was more beautiful then anything he had seen in his life. They walked to school hand in and just as the came home the day before. There was whispers , but Kyungsoo could care less. He would never shut himself away again, not as long as he had his Water user by his side. Just before they stepped into class Kyungsoo pulled Suho back just a little.

"Suho, I just wanted to tell you ." Suddenly becoming shy again he looked down , only to have Suho bring his face back up. Kyungsoo's eyes grew big and he blushed but he wanted to tell Suho so he would have to find that strength again. 

"I love you ." Kyungsoo whispered . Suho smiled that beautiful smile he loved so much .

"I love you more Kyungsoo." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know where this came from haha , but it just did and i thought why not. I really see Suho as some one gentle and loving who in times like this would act this way . 

Anyway this is for my sweet little @iloveExo1 Happy New Year . I hope this story is okay . I never feel like I do fluff well  so i hope you like it. xoxo

​Also I would like to thank subscriber , i used to thank them one at a time but over time it has become to much . I am so sorry for that but i really do thank you all so much.