001

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun who wasn’t allowed to skip school—had skipped school

 

Typical Byun Baekhyun

 

He decided to do some roaming around England with his left shoe untied. He recklessly fell and obviously tried to cover from being seen. It was just embarrassing since he ended up inside an empty box that smelled weird.

 

It kind of smelled like pee—

 

What the heck

 

Baekhyun sniffed his school uniform with a disgusted expression. Boy—Baekhyun never had been that ugly in his life. “Gaaah” he sighed while pulling himself away from that smelly box.

 

/inserts barking sounds/

 

Baekhyun was kind of surprised by the soft barking sound. He turned around and had spotted a tiny black spotted puppy. He was immersed when gazing at how beautiful the puppy looked like. It was really cute, no need for words. He quietly squatted as he had found the puppy starting to panic.

 

He gently caressed it and embraced it on his chest. “Awww—you are such a cutie” Baekhyun smiled to his ears. The little pup his cheek as a sign of happiness. “Let’s go home” He kept the puppy in his arms and was already on his way back home. Baekhyun had found something interesting when encountering a bum lying near to the puppy.

 

He looked kind of cool in Baekhyun’s eyes. “You should name him Buggy” the bum spoke.

What?

Buggy?

 

So there it was, his little pup had gained a name—a weird name.

 

As soon as Baekhyun got home, he got an earful from his guardian aka butler. “Did you skip school again?” the butler, Mister Lee wrapped his arms. Baekhyun slightly nodded and had tried to garner his butler’s attention with the little pup he had found straying in a smelly box.

 

The butler then nodded while sighing. He took the puppy away from Baekhyun and proceeded to the bathroom. “I smell horrible” Baekhyun commented. He scrubbed his school uniform with tons of soap and threw it in the washing machine. He could hear barking sounds when he had finished dressing in his pajamas.

 

“What are you going to name it?” the butler asked. Baekhyun slightly smirked at the thought of its name and laughed. The butler seemed confused.

 

A few weeks later,

 

Baekhyun felt a light bump on his right shoulder. His shoulder was a little weak since his little dog, buggy kind of bit him recently. He had encountered the same bum that named his little pup. “Hello” the bum greeted. The bum’s hand was inserted in his baggy and dirty looking pants.

 

Cool

 

“You’ve got swag old man” Baekhyun stared at his fine looking mustache. The bum averted his attention towards Baekhyun’s palms. He pulled it and gently caressed it. “You are really cool, you’re like a man from a drama grabbing his girlfriend’s hand” Baekhyun admired. What the heck is wrong with Baekhyun?

 

“You are cursed” the man spoke.

 

What?

 

“Cursed, I say!”

 

Heol—maybe he’s just some crazy bum!

 

“There’s no such thing as curses” Baekhyun seemed flustered, pulling his hands away from the bum. The bum seemed serious. And there Baekhyun thought that the bum was cool. “Maybe you’re just mentally unstable” Baekhyun quietly spoke, trying his best not to offend the old man. The bum looked at him.

 

There was that totally awkward silence. Baekhyun managed a forced laugh. “Okay so I better go now” He tried to excuse himself. “Are you 16 years old?” the man asked. Baekhyun slightly nodded. “Is your birthday nearing?” the man asked once more.

 

“Uh yeah, I’m turning 17 in three more weeks” Baekhyun nonchalantly said. The man was quiet. “Then give me some of your birthday cake”

 

Huh? This guy is just ing unstable—

 

Baekhyun forcedly laughed and walked away. “I should never talk to him ever again, he’ll spout lots of crazy mollarky again” Baekhyun thought. “Good luck young boy—you are going to need it” the man shouted from afar.

 

Good luck?

I mean—why?

 

“Some guy said that I was cursed” Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter