nine

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The next day-

"Oh god." Areum groans as she pushes the tiny yet heavy coffee table to the other side of the room. The sound of vacuum echoes through her small apartment. She realizes that she needs to clean up her place just before her parents come to visit. It's not that her apartment isn't clean, it just gotta be extra clean or else her mom would start to nag her around the moment she steps her feet in.

She turns the vacuum off and plops herself onto the couch after an hour of cleaning the house. Yet, it's still halfway done. "This is a disaster." she let out a deep sigh as she rubs her lower back that's currently in pain. She grabs her phone and glances at the time; 11.23 am. "Guess they're on their way already." Areum mumbles and tries to relax back onto her seat. 

She's about to doze off when suddenly her phone rings; causing her to wake up instantly. Areum takes her phone and scoffs the moment she sees the caller ID. "Now what is he going to do." she thinks to herself before picking up. 

"Hello?-"

"GOOD MORNING!" a guy chirps from the other side; causing the girl to wince slightly. 

Areum rolls her eyes and sighs. "Good morning Mingyu-ssi. What do you-"

"-Oppa. Mingyu oppa. I've told you to call me oppa from now on." he clucks his tongue. "Anyways, open the door please. I'm outside." he says nonchalantly through the phone. 

"Wait what??" Areum's eyes widen as she rushes towards the door, only to see Mingy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter