four

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-The following day-

Areum looks at her reflection on the full length mirror infront of her as she let out a sigh. "Okay Areum it's business time." she talks to herself as she clenches her fists. "You gotta look put together. Don't get yourself stood up on a first date." she taps her own shoulder. "Get him attracted to you then complete the mission. You can do it!" Areum pumps her fist onto the air as she tries to encourage herself. 

She takes her towel and goes to the bathroom to run a nice hot bath and just spend 10 minutes in relaxation. She lets her thoughts wander in the meantime trying to evaluate her plans. Maybe this isn't a good idea and maybe that Kim Mingyu guy will simply not get attracted to her and everything just doesn't work out as she planned and she'll get her worst nightmare; which is having her parents find out that she still hasn't got any boyfriend yet and marrying a stranger her parents arranged. "Oh my god." Areum whines as she thinks about it. It's probably the worst thing that could happen to her. "No no no. Everything's going to go well Areum. Just relax." she shakes her head, trying to calm herself down. "He's going to like you and then you're going to be his fake girlfriend just for a week. No more no less." she mumbles to her self. "Yeah yeah everything's gonna work just fine. And then you can just act like nothing happened after your parents get back to America." Areum smiles in satisfaction. 

After feeling fresh and squeaky clean, Areum walks out of the bathroom and heads back to her room. She still has doubts in her mind about the plan but nonetheless, she has to atleast try it. If she succeed, it's probably the best thing that has ever happened in her life but if she failed it's gonna get 100x worse. 

She takes out a white mesh skater dress and a pair of black ankle boots out of her closet. Simple yet still flattering for a first date. Areum unties her hair and starts to brush it slowly. "Should I just braid them?" she mumbles as she looks at her reflection in the mirror. "Maybe a messy bun will do." she nods to herself as she starts to style it.

 

+

 

"You're looking pretty good Mingyu-ah." he smirks as he stares at the reflection on the mirror. 

"Jesus. Stop complimenting yourself hyung." Hansol rolls his eyes as he watches the older guy getting ready. 

"Come on you should admit I look pretty darn good in this button up shirt." he says only to earn a scoff from Hansol in return.

"I'm not gay!" Hansol protests as he frowns. 

Everyone probably knows that Chwe Hansol is quite an expert in romance so Mingyu thinks that it's a pretty good decision to have his suggestion when it comes to dating and stuff. Plus, Hansol is his close friend since their parents have worked together several times which makes them close.

"Come on hyung you've been styling your hair since 10 minutes ago." Hansol whines as he glances at his watch. "It's a first date! You're not gonna make it hyung!" 

The tall guy sighs as he rolls his eyes. "But I have to look good infront of her!" Mingyu protests as he looks at him. "Be a little optimistic!" 

"Yeah right. Optimistic. It's 6.05 already." Hansol mumbles as he plops himself on the couch.

 

+

 

Areum taps her fingers on the table as she glances toward the entrance door for probably the 20th time. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." she whines as she realizes that it's 6.23 already. It's just a turn off for a guy who's damn late for a date. Especially a first date. 

"Do you want to order now, Miss?" a waiter suddenly approaches her. 

"Um not- not now. I'm still waiting for someone." Areum replies as she rubs the back of her neck.

"Ah. Alright then." he smiles as he walks away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter