eight

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu stares at the hungry figure infront of him in awe. "Aren't you like full or something?" he slightly winces as he rubs his stomach while watching the girl infront of him keeps on chewing. "I feel like my stomach is going to explode." he whines.

"Well you told me to finish it up for you!" Areum replies. "You've got one small digestive system. That's pretty unusual for a guy." she continues. 

"And you've got one giant digestive system. That's also pretty unusual for a girl." Mingyu replies back at her as he raises his brow.

"Yeah yeah. But whatever. You shouldn't waste food." Areum shrugs as she eyes the guy. "You know," She takes another slice of the double cheese pizza out of the pizza cardboard. "You should probably start telling me about your plan."  

"Oh- yeah right. Plan." Mingyu snaps his fingers. "So Jiyeon's getting married in like- I don't know maybe less than a week. There are going to be a lot of people I know there; even some of my co-workers and friends. So it's important for us to look- you know as romantic as possible." he explains while wiggling his brows. 

Areum replies as she slightly rolls her eyes. "Alright. Keep going."

"And oh the event is in L.A" Mingyu suddenly remembers. 

The girl suddenly chokes on her pizza right after hearing the word 'L.A' coming out of his mouth. Mingyu widens his eyes in panic as he rushes towards the kitchen and grab a glass of water for her. "Here! Drink this!" Mingyu hands the cup to her earning a slight nod from the girl.

She let the water run through as she let out a cough. "Oh God." Areum gasps for air in relief. 

"Wow wow you should slow down!" Mingyu exclaims in panic. 

"Are you crazy?!" Areum protests as she suddenly stands up. 

"Whoa whoa- wait what?!" Mingyu looks at her in confusion slightly taken aback. 

She scoffs. "You didn't tell me about this when I asked you earlier about the plan!" Areum protests. 

"-Well -yeah I was going to tell you about it today!" Mingyu replies in defense. "What's the big deal?!"

Areum slightly winces. Her parents are living in L.A plus she has to make sure they meet Mingyu when they come to Korea which makes it a pretty big darn deal. "Alright alright. When are we going to fly the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter