No Arms Challenge

No Arms Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"Oppa ppali wa!" You shouted for sehun to come.

"Arraso." Sehun reply lazily.

You beg Sehun to film no arms challenge video with you as it is very popular among youtuber,actually you hesitated for sometime as you know that he has never did either yours or his makeup.

"Annyeong guys! Today's video will be alittle difference because i am filming with my boyfriend who is also EXO Sehun. We will be doing the no arms challenge as it is very popular among youtuber so we decided to do it for fun." You greet your viewer happily.

"Aniyo she is the one who beg me to film with her." Sehun deny while backhugging you.

"Yah" you glare at him which resulted a kiss in return.

"Okay before we start we have to wear this big shirt and i have already prepare all my makeup here for this challenge." You explain while the both of you wear the big shirt with Sehun arms out.

Your POV

"Guys as you can see i have long arms *laugh* first step is to tie my hair up so that they wont get in my way." i say while Sehun oppa tie my hair up messily.

"As you can see my hair is already being into a messy bun as i always does everyday *sehun pat your head*.Next i need to cleanse my face." telling Sehun what to do.

Sehun just pat water onto my face and squeezing my face. "Oppa!" i squeal.

"Now i will use my face towel to dry my face and after i will apply some moisturizing cream on my face so my makeup will look moisturize and hydrated." I say while sehun follow my instruction by using wiping my face with the face towel and put on some cream onto my face.

I continue saying the steps while sehun just apply it messily onto my face making me look like a clown with my foundation not even spread out and my eyeliner not drawn properly.

"Since my eyelashes are very short so i always put fake eyelashes before going out." I continue while sehun stick the fake eyelashes at my eyelid instead of the top of my eyelashes.

I go on explaining my makeup routine as sehun do what i say. After the last step which is the applying of the lipstick,sehun find my lips with his hands before applying the lipstick all over it.

"Now we are done with the makeup so this is how my usual makeup is like and im gonna take a look at it." I reach out for the small mirror that was placed beside me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter