The Beginning (Jungkook)

The Explosion

   As I walked out of the house, something felt strange. I turned around to see Jackson sneaking up on me.

"Yah!! Would you stop, I knew something felt weird," I sounded pretty frustrated with Jackson. Jackson just laughed and ignored me.

"where is Lay?"  

"Oh, he said he'll meet us at school, he's got some home problems to take care of." Jackson said with a smile. Me and Lay have been a bit awkward since our first incident. We found out we were dating the same girl for a year without even knowing. Weird thing is that it shouldn't be awkward for us.

   Me and Jackson get to school, but we decided to ditch when Lay gets here. Lay comes from this really rich family, but he's not a spoiled jerk. His parents push him really hard but he's very optimistic. Me, Jackson, and Lay have been friends since forever. 

" So guess what? I heard someone SUPER famous is coming here." Jackson shouted. I'm not really sure who it is, but hopefully he's not bad news. I just stared at him for a minute then turned away. I looked out of the window to see Lay walking up the steps.

"Hey Lays here!!" I whispered. Jackson nodded and we both ran to go greet Lay. 

"Good you didn't ditch without me," Lay said with a smile. Me and Jackson grab his hand and drag him to the nearest convenience store, we grab some water, soda, chips, and chocolate. Many people would think we would smoke, because our looks seem to be that way. We leave the convenience store and go to me and Jackson's house, we both live together since both of our parents left us. 

   As we turn the street we see an orange streak of light through the sky, I point to the streak and we all exchange glances. 

" Wow, what is that? Haha, give me my phone Lay!!" Jackson screams. He takes a picture of the streak and we all leave. The orange streaks seems to be getting darker and faster. 

"Hey guys, something seems a bit off," Lay said. All of a sudden there was a big crashing sound.

"Holy!!" We all screamed. We looked behind us and find something else, not a bomb but something else. 

"What is that? Jackson said with his head all tilted.