Will You...?

Orgel

Taekwoon lifted his head from his desk. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. 

"What time is it?" Taekwoon mumbled looking up at the clock in his office.

"It's 6:00. Mr. Jung Taekwoon." Hongbin looked down at his watch then looked back up at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon looked away from his clock and looked at Hongbin, who was sitting in the chair in front of his desk.

"Huh. How long was I asleep?" Taekwoon questioned, rubbing his eyes again.

"Hmm. Hakyeon Hyung said that he had a meeting with you at 2:00. So 4 hours." Hongbin put his fingers in front of Taekwoon, making sure he understood what he was saying.

"Yeah! I understand what you're saying!" Taekwoon moved Hongbin's hand out of the way.

"I was just making sure that my sleepy boyfriend understood what I was saying." Hongbin shrugged and smiled.

Taekwoon sighed, as Hongbin put some files on Taekwoon's table.

"Hyung. Since you missed that very important meeting." Hongbin shuffled some papers around. "I had to cover for you. You should be happy man the was kind enough to let me lead the meeting." Hongbin huffed.

"I'm sorry." Taekwoon mumbled in an sleepy apologetic way.

"Nah. It's ok. How long did you stay up until, last night?" Hongbin questioned tilting his head a little.

"I didn't sleep at night." Taekwoon mumbled, placing his head on his desk.

"What! You didn't sleep! Hyung next time I'm going call you till you fall asleep." Hongbin huffed looking away.

Taekwoon chuckled. "Then how am I going to fall asleep?" He questioned.

"I don't...! Whatever!" Hongbin got up to leave.

"Wait!" Taekwoon grabbed on to Hongbin's wrist. "Will you." Taekwoon cleared his throat. It's now or never. "Um." He pulled on his collar. "I mean. Can I pick you up today and maybe we can go for dinner today. After that maybe we can just. You know. Hang out." Taekwoon bit his lower lip.

Hongbin smiled. "Of course."

Taekwoon sighed. 

"But." 

Taekwoon looked up at Hongbin who was making an angry face at him.

"I still think you need more sleep." Hongbin crossed his arms.

"Please." Taekwoon pouted pulling on Hongbin's arm.

Hongbin looked down at Taekwoon and smiled. 

"Fine." Hongbin replied sitting down on the chair in front of Taekwoons desk.

Taekwoon smiled. At least, I can see him smile. 

"Do you want anything to drink?" Taekwoon questioned after a while of taking with Hongbin and working.

Hongbin nodded.

"Okay. Then what do you want?" Taekwoon looked up at Hongbin.

"Hmm. I think you need coffee." Hongbin pointed at Taekwoon. "And I'll take cranberry juice."

Taekwoon made a face. "How do you drink that stuff?"

Hongbin looked angry. "Well if you tried it then maybe you would like it."

"I'll stick with coffee."

"Fine." Hongbin huffed. "Then get me a." It looked like Hongbin was in deep thought. "Roses Lime Juice." 

Taekwoon nodded and picked up the office phone.

"Hello."

It looked like the person on the other side was saying something.

"Yeah. Get me one Antoccino Expresso, and one Roses Lime Juice."

Taekwoon put the phone down and looked up at Hongbin.

He smiled. "Give them a few minutes."

Hongbin nodded as he picked up the folders on Taekwoon's desk.

"So hyung. Since you missed the meeting you have to do all the paper work that you gave me." Hongbin teased.

"You're kidding right." Taekwoon smirked taking the papers away from Hongbin's hand.

"No." Hongbin looked so sure of his answer that it scared Taekwoon.

"No. Hongbin. You're kidding me, right?" Taekwoon stuttered. 

"Nope. Hyung you're doing this work." Hongbin nodded as he pointed at the papers.

"Hongbin." Taekwoon pouted. "Then you're precious hyung will have to stay up all night, again." Taekwoon fluttered his eyelashes.

Hongbin pouted. "But. Hyung." He looked like he was about to cry. 

Taekwoon chuckled. "Don't worry Binnie. I'll do it."

"B-but h-hyung, y-you're g-going t-to h-have t-to stay up because of me."

"It's okay Hongbin." Taekwoon smiled. "I do it all the time."

Soon enough, Hongbin's and Taekwoon's drinks came. Hongbin didn't stay there that long because he had to get home. And anyways, Taekwoon and Hongbin were going to 'hang out' with each other later.

                          ~Will You~

Taekwoon was nervous. It was 8:00 and he was waiting outside the gates of Hongbin's house(mansion). 

He hit his head against the wheel of his car. Only wondering how he was going to tell Hongbin. He will probably say no or probably scream at Taekwoon. Sometimes Taekwoon hates his family.

Taekwoon sighed. What if he hates my family after this?

Taekwoon sighed even louder, this time, but, mustered up his best fake smiled when he saw Hongbin.

"Hello." Taekwoon smiled, hoping he didn't sound like he was about to break into a million tears. 

"Hello to you too." Hongbin smiled back, sitting in Taekwoons car.

"So where are we going?" Questioned Hongbin as Taekwoon started driving.

"Well, I wanted to take you out for dinner." Taekwoon mumbled.

"So you aren't?" Hongbin questioned.

"No. Sorry." Taekwoon mumbled  in icey voice.

"Then where are you taking me?"

"Well...I'm taking you to one my favorite parks." Taekwoon sighed.

"It doesn't seem like you're happy spending time with me." 

"No I am. It's just that I'm just not feeling to well." Taekwoon put his hand on his forehead.

"Well you don't  look sick." Hongbin huffed.

"Lee Hongbin do I have to look sick to be sick?!" He exclaimed.

Taekwoon just realized that he shouted at Hongbin. Hongbin was staring at Taekwoon with hurt eyes.

Hongbin huffed and looked out the window. Taekwoon sighed and looked at the road. 

The sun had set and everything was dark except for the street lights, lighting up the whole road as Taekwooon drove, but Taekwoon didn't miss the glassy tears in Hongbin's eyes only trying not to fall. It looked like Hongbin was on the verge of crying. And Taekwoon could only cry with him. But the problem was that Taekwoon didn't have the strength to cry. It was like his heart was being pulled away from him, and he couldn't do anything about it no matter how hard he tried. He couldn't save his and Hongbin's lives from shattering into a into a million hopeless crystals of love and hate for eachother. 

Taekwoon parked his car in front of a beautiful park. Their were  lights, lighting up the whole park. Beautiful flowers covering the park. Happy couples everywhere. And a beautiful gazebo on the top of a beautiful hill.

Taekwoon looked around after getting out his car. His eyes caught something. He turned to his car and looked inside the door and sighed. He walked over to the other side of his car and open and the door. He looked at Hongbin, and sighed seeing the tears on Hongbin's cheeks. He brought his thumb up to Hongbin's cheeks and wiped his tears away. 

"Hongbin awake up!" Taekwoon started shaking Hongbin, hoping he would awake up forgetting what Taekwoon had said. 

Hongbin slowly opened his eyes. Hongbin smiled and Taekwoon sighed in relief. 

"We're here." Taekwoon's voice softend.

"Oh." Hongbin lifted him self up a little to look out the front window.

"I have to grab something from the back. Why don't you come out." Taekwoon said as he got up.

Hongbin nodded and started getting out of the Taekwoons black R8 Audi.

Meanwhile Taekwoon went and opened the back door. He looked threw a few of the papers before finding what he needed. He held it in his hand and sighed. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

"Taekwoon are you done?" Taekwoon heard Hongbin question from behind him.

Taekwoon quickly put the item in his pocket and turned around. "Yeah."

Hongbin smiled. "Then can we go now?"

Taekwoon nodded and locked his car. 

Taekwoon and Hongbin walked around for a while, and stopped when they reached the top of the hill. They sat in the gazebo for a while and talked. Hongbin suddenly brought up the topic of their future.

"You know, Taekwoon hyung when I was younger I thought that my future would become complete when I got a job." 

"Really?" Taekwoon smiled.

"Yeah." Hongbin sighed looking up at the beautiful night sky. "But now, I know that my future will be complete when I'm truly yours."

Taekwoon sighed. "About that."

Hongbin shifted his eyes towards Taekwoon. "Yeah?"

"Hongbin I wanted to-." Taekwoon stopped for moment, thinking about what he was saying to Hongbin. "I-." Taekwoon got up, and grabbed Hongbin's hand's pulling him up with him. "Will you." Taekwoon when down on his knees in front of Hongbin. "I know my parents should have told your parents to tell you first. But, they asked me to ask you first since I'm really close with you. And don't worry my parents have all ready asked you're parents, and they said yes." Taekwoon sighed taking something out of his pocket. "But, Lee Hongbin will you." Taekwoon grabbed Hongbin's hand's, and stared right into Hongbin's dark eyes.

Hongbin looked so happy, that Taekwoon hated the fact that he was ruining Hongbin and his happiness just for his own blood. Maybe Taekwoon was selfish? Or was it his brother? No! His whole family were selfish coward's. They didn't care about anyone. 

But for once Taekwoon cared about Hongbin. "Will you marry-" Taekwoon stopped and sighed opening the box in his hand, that was presenting a silver ring with a diamond on the top. "Will you marry...my brother!"

 

A/N

Sorry for spelling mistakes!

Yeah I know its a really stupid plot! But I tried!

Hope I made you cry!

And sorry for not updating for the last two weeks!

Have a good day!!! Or night!!!

Oh yeah btw this is what roses lime juice looks like

 

Bye!!