A Beast and Angel?

Orgel

Hakyeon walked into his bathroom wondering why he lied to Jaehwan so much. Jaehwan was like an angel sweet, caring, and the kindest person Hakyeon ever met. He started wondering what would happen if he told Jaehwan the truth. Would Jaehwan leave him? He would never know until he told him, right? Was Hakyeon even going to tell him? Or would it forever be his secret? 

He pushed away his thoughts and walked up to his large mirror. He pulled open cabinet beside his mirror, taking out a little box holding it in his hands. He looked down at the L and R written on the case. 

"Time to do what your best at Cha Hakyeon." He mumbled as he twisted open the lid with a L written on it. He dipped his right index finger in it a pulled out a lens. He sighed and lifted his left hand to pull under his left eye. He looked up at the mirror into his bright blue eyes.

"Why did you ruin my life?" He question as if his eyes could hear him. 

He sighed as he pulled under his left eye harder placing the lens in his eye. Then he looked up and moved closer to the mirror. "You think he noticed the blue in my eyes?" His face stiffened, hoping the mirror reply. 

The Beast stared at him self for a while. Noticing the difference between his right eye and his left eye. One was blue with a little golden and the other was brown. He dryly chuckled realizing how stupid he was.

"Your such an idiot Cha Hakyeon, thinking a Beast and human could fall in love." He looked down, but then looked back up smirking.

"But not a big of an idiot as you Cha Jaehwan." He looked down at the lens case in his hand. Debating if he should put on the right lens or not. But of course he had no choice, he loved Jaehwan and he would go insane without Jaehwan. So he did what he did every morning when he woke up. But this time did it more quickly knowing Jaehwan was probably waiting for him so they could eat breakfast together. Hakyeon and Jaehwan's relationship was hanging on a loose piece of thread. They still loved eachother, its just that they have been together for so long that they forgot how to show they loved eachother. But they still smile and talk to eachother like lover's.

Hakyeon walked out of his washroom offing the lights and closing the door. He turned around to see his maid standing there with breakfast in her hand.

"Master Hakyeon, your breakfast is here." 

Hakyeon was confused, he never asked for breakfast in his room.

"Who sent this with you?" Hakyeon questioned as he walked up to the maid and took the tray of food from her.

"Master, Jaehwan." The maid replied looking up at Hakyeon.

"Oh. Did he eat?" There was a hit of worry in Hakyeon's eyes.

The maid shake her head. " He woke up early in the morning, and went straight to the ball room and started helping get ready for the party tonight. He told me to get you breakfast." Replied the maid as she left Hakyeon's room.

Hakyeon smiled and looked down at the tray in his hand.

~

"Surprise!" Hakyeon grabbed on to Jaehwan shoulders.

"Woah, Hakyeon you scared me." Jaehwan turned around to face Hakyeon.

Hakyeon smiled at Jaehwan. For a Beast like Hakyeon, Jaehwan looked extremely beautiful today.

"Btw, Hakyeon what are you doing here?" Jaehwan questioned.

"I....." He grabbed Jaehwan's hand. "Wanted to....." He walked up to a golden small table with two purple chairs on the side. He sat Jaehwan down. "Eat breakfast with you, Amanda came into my room this morning giving me breakfast and told me you didn't have breakfast. So I thought why not bring breakfast for you too." He smiled at Jaehwan and sat down.

"But Hakyeon I have to help them." Jaehwan pointed to all the butlers and maids working on getting ready for the party.

"Please. Jaehwan just for breakfast." To Jaehwan it sounded like Hakyeon was begging him.

"Fine." Jaehwan rolled his eyes and watched as a butler brought them coffee.

After Hakyeon and Jaehwan ate breakfast they never saw eachother the whole day, until the party.

Hakyeon, Hongbin, Taekwoon, and Sanghyuk were standing in one spot talking about how Taekwoon looked better than Hakyeon today.

"I think that Taekwoon hyung looks way better than Hakyeon hyung in that black coat." Sanghyuk commented.

Hongbin nodded.

"Of course, Taekwoon would look better, I chose his clothes for him." Hongbin informed in the most sassy voice he had.

Hakyeon had to admit he was getting jealous. But its not like he cared about what Sanghyuk and Hongbin had to say, he only cared about what the person he's married to had to say. Hakyeon was lucky because right then Jaehwan approached them.

"Oh, Jaehwan hyung what do you think, does Hakyeon hyung look better or does Taekwoon hyung look better?" Questioned Sanghyuk.

"Hmm...." Jaehwan looked at Taekwoon then looked at Hakyeon as if he was going to chose him. "Haky-Taekwoon hyung."

Hakyeon was surprised, he thought Jaehwan was going to chose him.

Everyone broke into a fit of laughter.

"L.O.L." Hongbin managed to say in the middle of all the laughing.

There time went on just like that. Whenever Jaehwan laughed or smile, Hakyeon was happy that he got to see Jaehwan happy for the time he could.

Later that night Hakyeon walked into his. To be honest Hakyeon was married to Jaehwan but he didn't share a room with him. It's not like he didn't want to share a room with Jaehwan. It's just He can't sleep with contacts on, right. And he's sure Jaehwan would question his light blue eyes with hint of golden in them.

He decided that it was time to take off his lens for the day. He went into his bathroom and came back with them off.

He walked closer to the mirror in his room. He stared at it for a while looking at his bright blue and golden eyes hoping that he would be forgiven for all his lies. For a moment he felt like he was back in his kingdom standing with the King his father. Being a Beast Prince was never a problem until he fell in love with a human named Cha Jaehwan.

He heard the door open a little, and him being the stupid person he is turned to look.

"Hakyeon." Jaehwan was staring at Hakyeon wide eyed. He walked closer to Hakyeon and reached his hand out to touch his face.

"Don't touch me!" Hakyeon moved away.

Then both of them heard it, the moon reflecting on Hakyeon's face. Then they heard it again. Jaehwan couldn't believe his eyes, here standing right infront of him was some Beast that seemed to be Hakyeon, and the lightning didn't help Jaehwan. Not believing his eyes Jaehwan ran out of the room.

There Jaehwan knew. Hakyeon's life was over. Jaehwan knew that Hakyeon was a Beast.

Not knowing what to do he decided to run to Jaehwan's room.

When he got there he open the door and screamed. "Jaehwan!"

But when he opened the door, he didn't end up in Jaehwans room, he ended up in a dark forest.

He looked around hoping he would find the door. But then his eyes caught something or was it someone. 

"Excuse me!" He tried calling the person but they just wouldn't listen, so he decided to run up to them.

When he reached the person he put his hand on the shoulder, trying to catch his breath.

Then he looked up at the person he realized who it was.

"Wonshik!" He moved closer and hugged Wonshik.

"Hyung, it's been so long." Wonshik mumbled as he placed his hand on Hakyeon's back.

"I missed you, brother." Hakyeon mumbled.

Wonshik only nodded.

For a while there was silence. Then Hakyeon got worried cause Wonshik wasn't speaking.

"Wonshik!" Hakyeon yelled pulling away.

But Wonshik was gone.

He was about to say something when he saw a figure of a person in white clothes.

"Jaehwan?" Hakyeon yelled. But the person kept running away.

"Stop running. So I can see your pretty face." Hakyeon mumbled.

He kept running, he needed to get to Jaehwan. He needed to tell Jaehwan the truth. The truth that he's a Prince and a Beast. Also that he has a 23 year old brother named Wonshik, who's dying to meet Jaehwan and his friends. 

It started getting foggy. After a while he couldn't see Jaehwan anymore. It's like Jaehwan just disappeared. He wondered if he was ever going to get out of his place. Or maybe his was his punishment for lying to Jaehwan for 4 years. He lied to him even when they were dating. 

And then he tried running after Jaehwan, but after a while he forgot why he was running after him. He forgot who he was running after. 

Maybe this was his end. Maybe Hakyeon wasn't going to live that long like other Beasts that lived for thousand and thousands of years. 

He stopped and looked up at the moon wondering what he was doing here. And if he was going to get out. To him it felt like his memories were disappearing. He hated himself. He just wanted Jaehwan to come to him. But he was happy that a Jaehwan was here with him. As long as Jaehwan was here he didn't care if he died.

His eye caught a white light behind him.

He turned around to face what seemed like a white angel. But to him it wasn't just an angel it was his whole world standing infront of him. He looked up at his angel.

"Hakyeon." Whispered Hakyeon's angel.

Hakyeon looked up at his angel who seemed to be crying. He smiled.

"My angel, don't cry." Hakyeon reached out his hands to whip away his angels tears.

He hoped his angel would forgive him for leaving.

Then he looked down at the person his angel was holding the hand of. He kneed down beside the little boy and grabbed his hands. 

"You've grown so much." He mumbled as patted the little boys head.

"Daddy?" The little boy looked up at Hakyeon.

"Yes, my son." Hakyeon mumbled hugging the little boy.

He looked up at his wife who was smiling at him. He smiled at her. 

"I'm..." Hakyeon got up and stared at his wife. "Wanted to say that I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his neck. "For leaving you two that day. I know I'm a Prince and I'm married to you, but I just had to leave." He looked into his wife's eye's. 

He might have been infront of his angel, but all he could think of right now was Jaehwan. This was Hakyeon's angel, but Hakyeon was Jaehwan's Beast. He was only for Jaehwan, but his angel was always his wife. His angel would never be Jaehwan, because he would never lie to his angel.

"It's okay." His wife looked up at him and smiled. 

He felt guilty for leaving such an angel to marry Jaehwan. But at the same time he felt bad for Jaehwan. Jaehwan didn't know anything about Hakyeon and who he was. But Jaehwan still loved him. Why? Why would Jaehwan love a fool like him? Because Jaehwan was a fool himself.

Hakyeon felt the presence of someone behind him. He turned around smiling, but his smile became a frown after seeing who it was. The person was standing infront of him, it looked like they had been crying for days.

"Hakyeon." The person managed to say in-between all the crying.

"Jaehwan. Listen to me I'm sorry for not telling you the truth." Hakyeon panicked.

"What truth Hakyeon. The truth that you're a Beast! The truth that you're already married and have child!" Jaehwan yelled.

Hakyeon couldn't watch Jaehwan cry. It hurt him too much.

"Daddy, who is he?" Hakyeon's son grabbed on to Hakyeon's hand.

Jaehwan down at the child and smiled. He reached down and picked up Hakyeon's son.

"What's you name?" Jaehwan questioned the little boy.

The boy smiled and replied. "Cha Youngsoo."

Jaehwan looked up at Hakyeon's wife and smiled. "And your name?" Jaehwan questioned.

"Cha Minhee." The women replied.

"Who are you?" The little boy in Jaehwan's arms questioned tilting his head a little.

Jaehwan looked at the boy and sighed. "I'm." He started walking past Hakyeon and up to his wife. He smiled. "Cha Jaehwan." 

Youngsoo looked at Jaehwan as if he grew wings.

"Mommy that's not right only the people of the Kingdom can be Cha's." Youngsoo was confused.

Hakyeon walked up to Jaehwan and his son. "He is a part of the Kingdom." Hakyeon sighed.

The boy looked at Hakyeon confused. "How, daddy?"

"Well Youngsoo." Hakyeon sighed. "Let's just say he's your second Mommy." 

Youngsoo smiled. "Yay! Now I have two mommy's now!" Youngsoo cheered.

Jaehwan bit his lip. He sighed and put Youngsoo down."I have to go." Jaehwan mumbled with tears in his eyes.

He turned around to walk away when he felt a hand grab on to his wrist.

"You don't hate me? Right?" Hakyeon knew that was a stupid question, but he had to ask.

Jaehwan turned to face Hakyeon, tears still in his eyes.

"Cha Hakyeon." Jaehwan sighed. "I." He put a hand on Hakyeon's chest. "Hate every piece of you." Jaehwan then turned around walking away.

There Hakyeon lost everything he had. He still had his wife and son, but they were nothing compared to Jaehwan.

Soon he couldn't see Jaehwan figure anymore. And when he turned around he couldn't see his wife and son too.

The forest started becoming lighter and the moon was dissapering.

It was like everything was being taken away from him. He didn't realize when tears started raining down his cheeks. His whole world became lighter and the forest started dissapering.

Hakyeon shot awake. He started breathing heavily. He looked around the bedroom, he realize he was in Jaehwan's bedroom. He heard the a familiar sound. It sounded like an......orgel? He turned to the left side of the room. When did Jaehwan get an orgel in his room? The sound was making him dizzy. He felt like going back to sleep, but no he couldn't go through that dream again. Then the door clicked open and Jaehwan walked in with a book in his hand. Jaehwan came and sat beside him staring straight into Hakyeon's blue eye's.

"What happened to me?" Hakyeon questioned rubbing his eyes.

"Well, when I ran from your room, you came looking for me, and when you walked into my room. All I heard was a loud Jaehwan! When I turned around you were on the ground asleep, so I got some of the butlers to help me by carrying you to my bed." Jaehwan commented.

"Oh I see. Look Jaehwan I." Hakyeon was about to continue when Jaehwan stopped by putting his finger on Hakyeon's mouth.

"It's okay, I understand. And I'm leaving. Not because I don't want to be married a Beast. I myself am an Angel that lives in the same world as you. It's just that after meeting your son and wife, I realized that I was the one that was the problem. I was ruining a little innocent kids life. All Youngsoo really wanted was to be happy. And being an Angel the biggest sin is ruining a kids dream. So I'm leaving not because of who I am or who you are, because I know that no one can be happy if we're together." By now Hakyeon and Jaehwan were crying. 

Jaehwan got up and was about to leave when Hakyeon grabbed onto his wrist.

"Jaehwan, please don't go!" Hakyeon begged Jaehwan. "If you want I can give her divorce! Just please stay with me!" 

Jaehwan turned around to face Hakyeon. The orgel was still playing in the back, it made Hakyeon want to kill it.

"I don't want you to leave her. I want you two to be happy with eachother. Love eachother. And I want you to forget me." He smiled.

Then Jaehwan walked up to the orgel and turned it off and walked out of the room.

Hakyeon was left sitting on Jaehwan bed. He turned to face the orgel and said this as if the orgel could hear him.

"When you played you were my happiness. When you stopped you ended my happiness." He got up and walk up to the orgel and smirked.

"And know I will kill you to kill my happiness."

 

 

A/N

Hi this is my second one shot. I'm sorry I love writing angst. But I hope you liked it.

Make sure to try Kill Me, My Love.

And can you guys please tell me what otps you ship in kpop and Vixx. If I ship the otp too then I can write a one shot on them.

I hope I made you cry.