Accepting that I don't care about you, is like turning down my own heart.

Orgel

Hakyeon walked up to the elevator. He pressed the up button only hoping Taekwoon would forgive him. 

The elevator came down with a big 'cling' noise. He walked into the elevator and saw that someone else was standing there waiting too. He looked at the person and smiled. The person smiled back. There was silence for a moment then the person spoke.

"What floor are you going to?" The person questioned smiling at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon smiled back. "The 84th floor to meet Taekwoon." 

"Oh. You call him by his name?" The person looked confused as they pressed the 84th floors button.

"Actually I'm one his best friends and his hyung. We have been best friend since we were younger. And I don't work here." Hakyeon smiled at the man infront of him.

"Oh. You must be Cha Hakyeon." The man looked like he had just discovered his favorite icecream parlors, secret to amazing icecream.

"Yah. I'm am." Hakyeon smiled. "May I ask your name?" 

The man infront of Hakyeon broke into a smile. "I'm Choi Yoonhae." Yoonhae replied.

Hakyeon and Yoonhae got out of the elevator once it stopped. They started a small talk with eachother as they walked down the halls.

"Well this is my stop." Yoonhae turned to Hakyeon and smiled.

"Oh. It was great meeting you Yoonhae." Hakyeon smiled staring at the door infront of him.

"When you're done talking with Taekwoon hyung, why don't you come visit me. If you have time, of course." Yoonhae pointed at the door.

"Of course, if you aren't busy." Hakyeon nodded.

Yoonhae walked into his room, after giving Hakyeon one more smile.

Hakyeon walked away with a smile playing on his lips. He was happy he made a new friend. It helped all the nervous feelings go away. But he had a bad feeling about this guy. Like Yoonhae knew something about him. 

 Hakyeon pushed all the unnecessary thoughts out his mind as reached to Taekwoon's door. He felt sweat building up on his forehead as he placed his shaking hands on the doorknob. He realized he should knock on the door before going inside, knowing Taekwoon wasn't happy with him right now. So he placed his shaking fist on the door, and took a deep breath. His hand was sweating. No his whole body was sweating. He quietly, but still loud enough for Taekwoon to hear, knocked on the door.

"Come in Hakyeon hyung." He heard Taekwoon say in his cold yet bored voice. Wait but how did Taekwoon know that it was him? That my friend his the magic of the receptionists Hakyeon meat on the first floor.

He put his hand on the doorknob and twisted it open.

"Come sit down." Taekwoon pointed at the chair infront of his desk. It looked like he was texting someone on his phone. Probably Hongbin. 

Hakyeon walked over to the chair and sat down. He looked at Taekwoon who was still texting.

"Who are you texting?" Hakyeon's voice sounded like he was a baby, and this was his first time speaking.

"Who are you to ask?" Taekwoon replied, still looking down at his phone.

"Um. You're childhood friend." Hakyeon stuttered.

"So if, you expect me to tell you everything, don't you think I except you to tell me everything?" Taekwoon raised his eyebrow as he looked up at Hakyeon, then back at his phone.

Hakyeon gulped and nodded.

"Look hyung, I'm not sure why you think I'm mad at you. But, I can tell you that it's not because you lied to Jaehwan." Taekwoon informed.

"Then, why are you mad at me?" 

"Hyung, remember when we were middle school. And I had a crush on that girl." Taekwoon put his phone down and looked up at Hakyeon. Hakyeon nodded, he knew this story from the top of his heart.

"And you had a crush on her too. And you knew that she liked you. Then when she confessed to you, you turned her down because I liked her. Then do you remember what you said when I asked you why you turned her down?" Taekwoon asked. Hakyeon only nodded.

"Because accepting her was like accepting that I dont care about you. And accepting that I don't care about you is like turning down my heart." Taekwoon smiled.

Hakyeon remembered saying that. It was true, turning there friendship down was like turning his heart down.

"Hyung. Where did we go wrong? What happened to us? We used to be best friends? When did I start hating you for stupid little things? When did we start fighting eachother? I know I started the fight last time. But that wasn't because I was mad at you for lying to Jaehwan. Ok maybe I was. But the main reason I was mad was because." Taekwoon stopped and sigh. It looked like he was about to cry.

"It was because, you lied to the man, who thought he could trust the man, who was like a big brother to him." By now Taekwoon had tears in his eyes.

"Taekwoon." Hakyeon mumbled in a low voice.

"Hyung, I thought I could trust you." Taekwoon voice was breaking. "I told you everything. So why did you lie to me. To everyone for so long." Taekwoon closed his eyes letting the tears fall.

Hakyeon sat there. He couldn't watch his bestfriend cry. But why was it that everytime someone cried Hakyeon felt like it was because of him.

"I thought you would ever lie to me. I thought you would ever ruin the friendship we had. But you did hyung." Taekwoon sighed.

"But." Taekwoon broke into a smile. "At least you told me soon enough. And now I can trust you to always tell me the truth. Right?" Taekwoon looked up at Hakyeon, tears still in his eyes.

"Taekwoon." Hakyeon bit his lower lip. "Like I said. Accepting that I don't care about you is like turning down my heart." Hakyeon smiled. 

Hakyeon got up. "Well it looks like you have an important meeting so I will be leaving now."

"Yah. I do. But how do you know?" Taekwoon questioned.

"I have my ways." Hakyeon smiled his teasing smile.

Hakyeon was walking out when he heard Taekwoon call him again.

"I didn't forgive yet." Taekwoon made a angry face. "Come here." Taekwoon pointed to the spot beside his chair.

Hakyeon hesitantly walked up to the spot and stood there. Was Taekwoon going to punch him again?

Taekwoon got up and looked straight into Hakyeon's eye's. Taekwoon raised his fist and pulled it back then pushed it infront to hit Hakyeon's face. Suddenly Hakyeon felt two arms around his neck. 

Taekwoon chuckled. "Hyung. Did you really thing I was going to punch you?"

Hakyeon nodded and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon.

"By the way, Taekwoon who were you texting when I came in?" Hakyeon questioned pulling away from the hug.

Taekwoon face stiffened "Hyung you won't tell anyone. Right?" Taekwoon whispered.

Hakyeon nodded, worried. What was Taekwoon hiding?

Taekwoon came closer to Hakyeon's ear and whispered something. Hakyeon was left shocked. How could Taekwoon do this. How could do what he did. Lie.

Taekwoon pulled away, and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I guess we're equal now." Taekwoon mumbled looking away.

Hakyeon put is hand over his mouth in shock. "Please don't tell anyone." Taekwoon stuttered.

Hakyeon nodded. "But you now, you have to tell Hongbin one day." 

Taekwoon nodded. "I will."

"Well, I'll be leaving then. And Taekwoon remember if you need any help. You're hyung is here for you." Hakyeon smiled.

Taekwoon nodded, as Hakyeon left. He sat back down and put his head his desk. 

"How will I tell you. Lee Hongbin." Taekwoon sighed.


A/C

The next chapter! BTW I DONT SHIP NEO I ONLY THINK ITS A CUTE FRIENDSHIP. 

I hope you liked it and this was kind of the a filler chapter. I might not be able to write so much since school is starting tommorow. That why I wanted to write this.