II

Winter, Snowflakes and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a.n: I decided to update this before going to Autumn :p Just to write more from Seunghyun's POV :')

 

 

 

“Sir, you have appointment at 10 with Mr. Goldwin. He actually will be received by Ms. Gong Minji but then he refused. He insisted that he wanted to meet you personally. Then…”

Resting my back to the chair, I knocked my fingers on my table until it produced steady beats. I closed my eyes, slightly moving my head in accordance to the beats.

“And… Sir? Are you still with me? Sir?”

I stopped my movements and reached out a ballpoint.

“Where should I sign?” I looked at my secretary. She knitted her eyebrows upon hearing my question. I realized that she fixed her blazer first and came towards my desk. I rested my elbow on the desk and played with the ballpoint. Then—

SMACK!

A loud voice was made.

I rubbed my head. It’s very painful. What was that? I bit my lower lip and looking to my secretary. “YAAAAA!!”

“YAAAAA????” She screamed even louder and put the agenda she used to hit me on my table. Now she put her hands on her hips and sent me a death glare. “HOW DARE YOU ‘YA-YA’ ME?” Her red hair giving this terrifying witch aura.

I chickened out, so I grabbed her agenda and opened it, hoping that she knew that I have intention to work. “Where do I have to sign?”

“YAAA! CHOI SEUNGHYUUUUNN!! OH GOD SAVE ME!” She face-palmed.

I gave her an innocent grin. If she came here, she must have something for me to sign and—.

Oh my life.

I covered my face with my palm.

It’s her agenda, for ’s sake! It’s time for her to recite my schedule for today and it’s not the time for some paper-signing. She didn’t bring a map with her!

“Noona sorry. I’m so sorry, Noona. I really am.” I forced a smile to her, a guilty smile.

She massaged her temple and took a deep breath. “Seunghyun-ah. Please let me do my job well. I really don’t want to disappoint your mother. She personally appointed me to this job, and please. I beg you not to ruin this.”

“I know, Noona. I’m sorry.”

She crossed her arms on her chest. “What happened to you lately, Seunghyun-ah? You seem so distant lately. Is there something bother you?”

“Nothing, Noona. I’m fine.”

“If you say so, then focus! You only have one hour left to check the papers from yesterday before meeting Mr. Goldwin at 10.”

“Mr. Goldwin? What does he want?”

“I don’t know. As I said earlier, Minji was supposedly the one to meet him.”

“ that old man. His wants are hard to meet!”

“I know. If that’s going well, you’ll finish the meeting at 11. But if he has other plan…” She opened her agenda and said, “I put your next schedule at 12. Should I buy you some lunch? Because you’ll meet someone from the labor union to talk about the rumor about the employee termination at 1…”

“Who the started that rumor?”

“We haven’t known about that yet.” She shook her head. “I think they just need assurance from you.”

“Okay. I’ll do that. And please call Mr. Lee from Human Resources for me. I want him to give me a report about our employee at Daegu warehouse. Could I meet him today?”

She turned the page of her agenda. “I don’t think so. Is this an important task to do or…”

“No. He has to prepare the report anyway. Maybe tomorrow will do.” I nodded my head, trying to squeeze all information I heard from my secretary into my head. “Anything else?”

“You have an appointment with an art gallery in Jung-gu, at 3. Peaceminusone Art Gallery. Their representation wants to talk to you about…” She coughed to clear , “funding.”

“Funding? Really? What kind of art gallery asking some fund from us?”

“But it’s a very artistic gallery. You’ll love that, Seung- I mean, Sir.”

“Ei, Bom Noona. Please stop with the ‘Sir’ thing. My ears are itchy to hear that. Just call me Seunghyun.”

“Still—“

“No Noona. It’s Seunghyun for you. Only for you, though.” I winked at her and she blushed. “And after visiting that gallery, Could I go home?”

“Yeah.” She closed his agenda. “But I might put your meeting with Mr. Lee at the very beginning of your day tomorrow. Is that okay?”

“No probs.” I raised my hands. “I trust you.”

“Fine then Mr. Choi Seunghyun. Just call me if you need something else.” She bowed to me.

I bowed to her, too. “Ye, ye, Ms. Park Bom. Enjoy your day.”

She waved at me and smiled. “You too, Seunghyun-ah.”

I throw my back on the backrest of my comfy chair and looked outside the window. The snow fell from the sky. I stood up and made my way to the window to enjoy the sight.

Who are you, Mr. Snow Angel?

And why did I feel like this?

This curiosity is killing me, Mr. Snow Angel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter