the boy

deep in thoughts

there was once a guy who came by to us when we were walking through the corridor. he was the captain of the football team in our school. muscles looking so firm like it's about to pop out, eyes were dark brown, his jawline is seriously goals, and his killer smile that couls melt girls heart. well.. at least he melted choA's (one of my classmates). he approached us with his squad, just like in korean dramas. 2 sidekicks and 1 badguy. his brown eyes were supposed to impress girls, melt girls' heart, just like superman shooting out lasers from his eyes. and yet i felt disgusted. 

 

"he's going to flirt you" i whispered to soojung few steps before he confront us.

 

soojung replied me with one word, "pass." i wasn't suprised actually, it's not like i don't know her type of men. and he is so out of the league.

 

"hey, soojung isn't it?" he asked. "i'm kai" he continued looking flirty as ever. soojung was disgusted, it was all written over her face. that moment i wondered what did choA see in him, he's not even hotter than kim so hyun, lee min ho, and kim woo bin.

 

"you wanna go out sometimes? a drink or something?" he asked, continuing his pointless bravery. i could barely hold in my laughter when he asked the last question. i was like "wow thats bold,kid"

 

"schoolbook law 14B, no free clothes. 19A, no headphones allowed. 67.1D, no flirting."  soojung answered cold heartedly. locking her arms, she look straight into his eyes. it was stronger than superman's laser eyes.

"they have those laws?" he stupidly asked.

"of course.." soojung paused. "no" she continued. soojung clearly wore free clothes that day and yet he was so dumb to believe. she took a step foward to him, closer to him. his height wasnt that big of gap with soojung. soojung flicked his forehead as she kicked out all of the majestic feels out of him. "get- lost." 

 

soojung walked away after flicking, leaving him in a shock state. his pride mustve been destroyed into pieces. he finally grasped in the situation, trying to hold soojung's hand.

i caught his hands right before he could touch soojung. i looked at him pitfully, which ended up him rising his temper. just like an overboiled water, it splashed. "you poor bxtch! let go of my hand" honestly i was caught on by suprised, his words were suprisingly sharper than swords. soojung got mad and slapped him. that slap must've hurt more than a buddha's fist, because it's not just a mere slap. it's a slap full of disgust.