meeting

deep in thoughts

Our friendship started a year ago by a pen. As the sun gleamed through all sides, i was in school. I was doing my homework in the liblary, cold air covering my feet and the silence that echoed. I couldnt handle cold since young age, cold made me think thousand of thoughts till my head could possibly explode. 

1 YEAR AGO

"I fear cold."

I ran out of the liblary slow pacedly while sectetly having the urge to run quickly. As i arrived on the front door, i directly headed to physics class. Physics class started as we learnt the law of coloumb. I couldnt understand a sigle about it. Making my brain to understand it is like im making the wall to talk to me. Notes were written as my pen danced through the black liquid laid upon the paper. the whole class were empty, every single soul went out as their temptation to play were as high as the himalayas. i sat down across the lonely whiteboard no one around me. just like the traditional market that just closed, from loud to deep silence. a girl came in as she shine upon the white tshirt with black leather jacket and black tight jeans. her hair was flawlessly blonde and those blue clear crystal eyes reflected the whole universe. I saw her, looked at her. well nobody usually talk to me so i ignored here, thinking she left something behind. i continued on writing my notes without futher thoughts about her. Sound of heels got louder and closer, i still ignore. suddenly i saw a shadow laying right beside me as i finally chinned up. I was suprised that she was actually coming to me, she stood beside me, smiling. She came to me as she suddenly gave me a box of gummybears. 

"Hey!" Was her first word. That was when we started being friends.