#Vol 2

Based On True Story

 

It started at young age , around the time when you too young to know the different between a lie and the truth . Too young that when some one ask you Is it true ? you would actually hesitate and wonder : IS It True !

But I clearly remamber it with you my sister said it because now my (POWER) are stronger than before when I was younger . I think she is right !

I hear you voice . No lips are involved . No sounds . No actuall chatting but it happened between us when ever you close .

I hear your voice .

 

its normal ( for most people ) when ever they received a massege from some one they know they would hear in their head the voice of the person who sent that massage . sure if you know them  well enough , some times even simple massage can make you feel something wrong , even if its like : what you doing? & you would reply it with : why ? you sound weird !

Well ... that happen to lot of people , and in my family we all has it , it was like wierd connection even through emoji we can hear each other voices . But I think its more than just that in me .

 

We never spoke to eachother face to face , I only heared your voice when you shouted at your friends while playing football , nothing special about you , except your hair which was longer than your friends , not even a nice hair you got ! so really I dont know why you kept it at that length ! Brown curly hair that when you run in your daily football games it jumped like it was in a shampop advertisement !

My house was facing the yard that you & your friends gathered to play in every day , in the 2nd floor my room was , around 30 meters , I could see & hear you when you yelled around & you did most the time .

I sat in my room by the window doing my home work & watching your matchs . after a while I started writing the matchs score . I did some audio hosting to your games . I was hardcore football Fan .

It started one day , I was just doing my hosting thing to the game , talking that the game was really boring and He should put more effort to win & you yelled : OK ! out loud ! Not a big deal for some one how yell as much as you did . but I liked the perfect timing to my comment & your yell ^^ .

soon I started making conversations with you , low enough for me only to hear , which most was advices for your playing or random questions that He always responsed to them in a perfect yelling way & I always laugh at the coincidence .

some times I would not be in my room when I would hear his voice whispering in my head Come on ! The Match will start ! & I would ran to my window to see him looking directly to my window crossing his arms infront his chest in angry manner , I would whisper sorry ! Then He would nod & shout : OK ! NOW WE CAN PLAY !

 

I asked Him what his name & He told me his full name which I wrote down to check , asked him about his family members and stuff , at that time there was No FaceBook to check about him & his friends and just knowing & stalked him :( , so I asked my friend who asked her friends about him and turned up to be all the information He whispered in my head was true . I called it whispered cause his voice came to me soft and calm not like his yelling voice He ues in the Games .

I asked him once to write some thing as a proof that Im not going crazy here & I can hear him for real ! He stood up and wrote in the dusty glass of a car my name .

Few months later his family moved out my town , I did not had a chance or  the courage to face him , to talk to him in person , He asked me alot to meet but I always refuse , I was afraid , confused ! I told my sister & she laughed and said Im crazy .

I felt like crazy ! He left and never had chance to proof to him & my self that I can hear his voice !

Some times .. He passed by my house & I hear him say Hi my friend ! .. I ran to my room but see nothing .

And some times I would be in my bed whispering Good night . & I can hear him whispering : you too !

 *******************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for Hifo for letting me share her story ^^

hope you enjoyed it ...till next time .. have #SweetGyuDreams