#vol 3

Based On True Story

 

I used to wook at a zoo . not a fancy job , a security man , we were 4 men and two other watch the cameras  , all at our twenties , the zoo had its bad reputation about been a creepy place even scary thing happen at night .

If any where could be a scary place then the Zoo is a perfect place specially at night .

night shift were the worse , and night tour were like a punishment to us that we prefer to take it toghather , Three men & I went one night to do the usuall round , we walked togather chatting about every thing & any thing to ease the heavy usuall fear but at the end we split to check different palces and finish fast , The Zoo was like big jungle that has four main area , as I was walking looking a round cautiously I heared fast foot steps one of the security man was heading back, pale & shacking badly , He had even trouble in speaking like his tongue was tied .  He said He saw a monkey which sound funny cause well we were in a zoo ! but it was in the birds area and the monkey was in human size . I asked in my woki toki phone the security camera men if they saw any thing & they laughed at it as it was usuall to them to hear about stuff like that by the men but nothing show in the cameras .

That was not going to make me feel better , bad creepy night were commen but it was usually the sounds of the animals that gave us the chill nothing more , I walked in the wild animals area , it was oddly quite & my heart was beating in race speed .

I felt it behind me , heavey fast foot steps , strange heavy feeling land on me , my whole body felt numb & my hands were icey , I tryed to shout , to scare off the thing follow me and to shack off the feeling but my voice came cracked and my tougue lay heavy in my mouth .

I grind my teeth hard , breathing in loud long gasb , my steps were slow & felt very tired as  I felt like falling down in every step , I focused in my breathing trying to say a word or call for help but word came cuts & broken , my ears felt blocked & my mouth felt stiff, I pushed my self harder as fear was raising in me trying to make my mouth move as I read a loud some praying , my voice came strange to me but I kept yelling . 

My yelling strange voice make it to get the other attention & they came running to me , one look to my face they know something was wrong , i was shaking badly , not able to speak and ice cold body .

something was there that night following me , something bad that want to hurt me if I took one look to it .

My grand father told me when I was young about stuff like this , it could took your sight or slash your face ,

old tale about things like that , about people felt been follow and looked behind them ,

So I did as my grandfather told me , in the dark if you felt been follow dont ever look back .

***********************************************************************************************************

all thanks to the story owner , hope you enjoyed ,

as Rob Dyke said : "remember , you may not believe it , but anything is possible in a world so seriously strange."

 have #sweetGyuDreams ^^