31 December 2017 Part 3

Unsaid Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3.

 

‘S’ Hair Salon.

 

Everyone is busying preparing for tonight MBC Gayo Daejejeon. ‘S’ Hair Salon is one of well known celebrities salon that preferred by lot of big agency. Woollim ent have been partnering with this hair salon since Infinite’s rookie days.

 

Aside Lovelyz, other artists such as Cosmic Girls and Apink also was in salon. At the moment, Lovelyz are waiting for their hair and make up to be done. They doesn’t need to rush to the venue because they already did prerecord performance. Most of them also didn’t want wear make up too early.

 

“Hwahdd. Will us be the next artist to release sleepy song ?” Mijoo have been yawning several times because since they arrived at salon 50 minutes ago.

 

“ Just wait few minute more. I believe WJSN will finished soon.”- BabySoul

 

“ Yah, we didn’t take long time. How could you?”- Bona poke Mijoo’s left arm. Several member of WJSN arrived to take seat next to Lovelyz.

 

“ When I badmouthing WJSN? Don’t misunderstood me!”- Mijoo sulked.

 

“ Yah!!”- Bona

 

“ Can you guys stop fighting?” –Seola

 

“ Just leave them. After Gayo show, I bet that they will take selfie until their phone ran out memory”- Baby Soul

 

“Cheers.”- Yoo Jiae amused. The rest member of Locelyz and WJSN also followed what Jiae spoke.

 

“Arraso! We will surrender white flag now.”- Bona & Mijoo.

 

All WJSN member and Lovelyz are close enough. They continue to chat with each other while waiting for few WJSN member finish styling.

 

 

“Does EXO will make an appearance today?- Luda asked

 

“I don’t know”-Sujeong honestly answered.

 

“Surely they also come. BTS will attend tonight.”-Yeorum

 

“They have prerecording for their winter release. For regular release, I don’t sure.”- Soobin

 

“Did Jiae unnie befriend with Kai and Sehun sunbae-nim ?”- Dayoung

“ Aniyo. I’m friend with MoonKyu.” Jiae denied. She really hates to be associated with Kai. He’s lucky that he was Aunty Kim ‘s son.

 

The rest kept giggling after saw Jiae’s dislike expression. Jiae are well known, as someone who preferred not connected to any male idols even if they used to be her classmate. Many male artists have big crushes on her but she pretend to ignore them.

 

“ You don’t really mind being nickname as Cold Princess, Jiae.”- Manager Kim of WJSN

 

“ Her idol friends keep request me to advice her.”- Manager Joon of Lovelyz

 

“ I still kept i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter