Chapter 1 : 21/12/ 2014

Unsaid Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

  Kim  Joonmyun

 

“ Hey Hyung ! Hurry up or you will late ”  A man in his twenties shouted louder with a playful reminder later on . His left hand is grasping the house entrance door and waiting to open the door. There are only both of them left inside the house.

 

“Arraso !! Just waited a minute , please ? I cannot find the toothpaste. Thank to that Sehun for finishing the last tip. No way we are going  without good breath.” The man make respond  to the earlier shout with panicked voice.

 

“ The extra toothpaste are inside the third drawer of the bathroom cabinet ! So please prepare faster.”

 

“ Thank you ! I found it”

 

He  took a glance on his watch. We are probably  getting late  arriving to  the event place. He sighed and carefully took a deep breath. How will their group  goes on by his leadership ?

 

Beep, Beep Beep .. ……The phone is vibrating slowly inside his trouser ‘s pocket. He aware that someone are calling him but he couldn’t bring himself to pick up the call right now. He must buy some time for to get ready.

 

Noona neomu yepo~~ Another call enter his smartphone. Damn it. Now their head manager are contacting them. What kind of wrath they will getting now. Should I pick up that call ?

 

      “Ok ! I am set.” A man came out from nowhere with full set of clothes fitting the recent weather tapping the shoulder of the waiting man. He proudly flash the big smile on his face.

 

Without  waiting any longer he immediately grab the older man and turn the door knob to open the door but what waiting them  ahead them are quite predictable. What was in front them now are one of their  manager who waiting them already. Manager Ryu.

 

    “ Sorry.” Xiumin muttered but the manager just grab their arm and went dashing to emergency exit of the codominum.

   

     “ We need to use stair because the sasaeng fan are already waiting in the lift thank to you guys.” The manager  give  them a cold shoulder. They continue to climb down the stairs until reach the underground parking lot with silent but quick pace. Luckily no fans in the parking lot so they made safely to their van.

 

The younger male enter into different van than the older member. Inside there was half of the remaining member. No conversation is going around because the presence of their head manager : Manager SeoRa  who currently in bad mood because lateness caused by the older members.

 

   Sometime words should remain in our head and not spoken at all . He could only think that quote at the moment before receiving harsh warning from the manager. There she are .

 

 

   The ten member of the popular  group , Exo make their special entrance  on the red carpet . The high pitch screams and gasp can be hear as soon their step in.  The members secretly calm down their facial expression  including him. Stay calm as usual.

 

 They continue to answering the interview given to them by the emcee and take a 360 degree shots. Then they walked into artist waiting areas. Before arrived to their specific seats, lot of the juniors bowed to them. As a humble senior he bow to them too.

 

After the Big bang senior artist  areas, the event music begun. As part of the top-tier of the idol hierarchy , they given  spot to performing during near to the closure. These mean that they can enjoy the event’s performances by the juniors and rookies with relax except the time they need to received the awards.

 

      He felt somehow out of daze today. Well, everything seem like usual he go through. Hectic schedule.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter