We Meet Again

Mr. Boyriend & Ms. Girlfriend (Renewed version)

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

“Honey, wake up! You’ll be late for school!” my mum shouted from the outside.

I shot my eyes opened and looked at my alarm clock on the night stand. It was 7.00 am!

“OMO!” I gasped.

I rushed to the toilet for a super short shower, combed my hair, dressed up, grabbed my bag and ran for school.

“Aigoo… How could I forget to set the alarm last night?” I ran along the school corridor.

“Yah!” I stopped as I saw a teacher with her hands on her waist.

“Uh-oh!” I gulped.

*In the discipline room*

“Do you know that you’re not supposed to run along the corridor?” The teacher asked sternly.

“Chwoeseonghamnida~” I bowed.

“If apologise can solved things, why would there be police in this world?” She asked again.

Mwoya? We’re not in Boys Over Flower right? Were we?  =__=’

“Since this is your first time, I’ll let you slip BUT! There will be no second time or else punishment will be waiting for you, understand?” She threatened.

“Ne…” I bowed once again and she signalled me to leave.

Gee… She did not have to make it a big deal. I mean.. oh well….

After I left the room, I saw the blondie was giggling with… a different girl. I walked passed by them and strode to my homeroom. I did not want to be sent to the discipline room for the second time in a row just because I’m late!

Fortunately, my homeroom wasn’t arrived yet. It made me feel silly though as I got lectured by the teacher just now for running in the school corridor but my homeroom teacher wasn’t even here yet! >.<

I entered and took an empty seat at the very back next to windows. Not long after, a teacher came in.

“Yeoreobun, annyeonghaseyo! I’m Mr Park Jungsu but I prefer you to call me Mr Lee Teuk and I’ll be your homeroom teacher for this year” He introduced himself cheerfully, showing off his deep dimple.

“Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim!” We greeted him back.

“Ne, I want to take your attendance, so please rise up your hand when I call out your name” said Mr Lee as he started to rummage his pencil case in his black bag.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

Everyone was looking at someone who was standing next to the door. I wasn’t looking at the person as I dropped my pen on the floor.

“You’re late” stated Mr Lee.

“Ne” said a male's voice nonchalantly.

“Take a seat” and the guy walked closer to me as I picked my pen up from the floor.

I looked up and that’s when I realised he was the blonde guy! I was shocked and so was he.

“Oh, we meet again” he smirked and sat next to me.

“Ah, ne” I replied weakly.

Somehow I could smell bad things would happen to me T__T

Meanwhile…

*Kwangmin’s P.O.V*

I couldn’t attend school today since I already promised Victoria to pick her up at the airport later. I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair until I felt satisfied with my look.

“Alright, done!” I grabbed my mobile phone along with my car’s key. That’s right! I had a car too! ^^, It’s just I rarely used it.

On my way to the airport, I did not forget to buy a bouquet of flower for her.

*End of Kwangmin’s P.O.V*

*Victoria's P.O.V*

Waaahhh… it felt great to be back to Korea. I really missed this country but I missed Kwangmin oppa even more ^^, and of course his older twin, Youngmin oppa too!They used to be my classmates and eventually, we became best of friends.

I ought to admit that I had a crush on Kwangmin oppa. Although Youngmin oppa was a funny guy, I preferred a guy like Kwangmin oppa <3

Finally,I arrived. I saw him while holding a placard with my name on it. Eh? He was alone. Where was Youngmin oppa?

"Oppa!" I walked towards him while carrying my luggage.

"Uri Victoria!" he pulled me into a hug and let go.

"As expected you're getting fat!" he teased.

"OPPA!" I pinched his cheek.

"AHHH! Mian! Mian!" He pleaded in pain.

"Aigoo, you're still the old you. Well, except for that you're becoming fiercer!" he rubbed his red cheek and pouted.

I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Anyway, this is for you" he handed me a bouquet of flower.

"Aww.. That is so sweet of you. Gomawo”I sniffed it.

“Oh oppa, where is Youngmin oppa?” I asked.

“Oh hyung… I forgot to tell him about you…He…he” He ruffled his hair anxiously.

“Aigoo… how come?” I shook my head as he grinned nervously.

“Arasseo, let’s go”

"Ne,I bet you're hungry Ms. Fatty!" he grabbed my wrist and carried my luggage.

"YAH!" I namja jinjja! (This guy really..)  >:O

-Skipped to when we were in my apartment- (Still Victoria's P.O.V)

"Hey, you're attending the same school as mine right?" he helped me unpackingmy stuff.

"Ne" I smiled while continued rummaging through my luggage to ensure that I had unpacked everything.

"Unfortunately we are not in the same class" he added.

"Oh jinjja?" I pouted.

"Ne, but at least you’re in the same class as hyung!"he cheered.

"Ohh.." I replied weakly.

“Ahh.. I’m tired~” He yawned.

He laid his head on my laps and closed his eyes.

“Take a nap then” I ruffled his soft, brown hair, gently.

“Mmm…” he mumbled.

Soon, I fell asleep too.

*End of Victoria's P.O.V*

At school…

Mr. Lee Teuk was a one fun teacher. His bubbly personality and endless jokes never failed to make us laughed like a bunch of crazy retarded students :D

*School bell rang*

“Alright class, that’s all for today” He stood up.

“Gamsahamnida seonsaengnim” We bowed and he left.

Finally, the class ended. I decided to grab something from the cafeteria since it was lunch time already and I was so thirsty.

“A cup of Ice Lemon Tea please” I ordered as I paid the drink.

“Here you go miss” She handed me the drink.

“Ne, gamsahamnida” I thanked her.

I sipped in my drink as I walked around the college and took this opportunity to know more places and facilities provided.

Somehow, I ended up in a basketball court. I saw a few male students were playing basketball and some fan girls were giggling from a corner, cheering for their biases or boyfriends, perhaps?

“Watch out!” I snapped back into reality and was shocked to see a ball flew towards me.

I closed my eyes tightly as I froze on my spot, willing to be hit by the ball and wait for the pain but it never came. I heard gasps and I opened my eyes slowly just to see a not so tall guy with the ball in his arm. His face and his hair were all sweaty.

“Neon gwaenchanha?” He panted.

“Ah..ne…gamsahamnida” I was stuttering.

He threw the ball to the basketball players.

“Be careful next time” He reminded and left.

“Oh chogiyo…” he stopped and looked at me.

“Ne?”

I walked closer to him and took out my handkerchief.

“Here” I handed it to him.

“Is this for me?” He asked.

“Ne, for saving me just now” I smiled.

He took it.

“I’m Minwoo” he suddenly introduced himself.

“Minwoo?” I repeated and he nodded

I started to recall back my childhood friend, Minwoo.

“Uhh… what’s your umm.. first name?” I fidgeted.

“No. No Minwoo” he stated.

“How about you?” he asked as I widened my eyes.

“Hey, chillax! I'm just asking your name” He laughed at my O.O expression.

“Uhh..aniyo.. I just.. Err…Are you by any chance the guy.. errr  never mind. I’m Heera” I extended my hand for him to shake.

“Heera? Are you… Woo Heera?”

“Ne, how do you know?” My expression was now O.O!!!

“Oh, jinjja?!” this time, he was the one who widened his eyes.

“DO YOU USED TO BE MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR?” We asked simultaneously.

“OMO! You’re that fat little Minwoo?” I asked again.

“Ne~” He grinned.

“Wow, you’re so thin now!” I exclaimed.

“Ne, I joined fitness class after I left you back then. It was kind of hard at first but after several years, I finally got used to it” He told me his past.

“How about you? How have you been?” we walked together along the corridor.

“Me? Not much… I joined dancing and singing class” I replied.

“That’s expected. It’s your dream right?” I nodded.

“Oh yeah, I forgot I have a dance rehearsal!” He looked at his watch worriedly.

“Hmm.. why not you meet the other members too?” He gave me his puppy eyes.

He’s so cute!!! ^^,

“Umm… okay!”

“YEAY!” he jumped up and down as I laughed at his cuteness.

“Aigoo.. we better go now” I brought him back to his senses.

“NE!”

We continued talking about our pasts as we headed to meet his pals :D

``````````````````````

A/N : Annyeong~ I know I said I don't update every sunday but tonight, I'm connecting using my phone so yea... :) Anyway, she'll be meeting Minwoo's friends. Who do you think they are? ^^, hehe please drop your comments below.

PPYONGIE~ <3