Our First Meeting

Mr. Boyriend & Ms. Girlfriend (Renewed version)

December holiday had just ended which meant, my new semester finally began. I walked along the school hallway looking for our class list notice board, obviously to find out which class I would be in.

After I found out my homeroom number, I looked through at the name list, wishing there would be someone I knew but before I even started, the school bell rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun. Sorry for this interruption, there is one announcement. This announcement is from the Principal ; To all beloved students, please proceed to the Auditorium for a briefing, gamsahamnida"

Not long after the announcement was made, all students were on their way to the Auditorium. Since there were so many students, the entrance was fully occupied by the crowd regardless genders and I wondered where did the gentleness of the gentlemen gone to? =___=

Out of nowhere, a guy bumped into me real hard causing me to fall and landed on my !

"Awww!" I groaned in shocked.

"OMO! Chweoseonghamnida (I'm sorry)" the guy gasped.

"Neon gwaenchanha? (Are you okay?)" he helped me to get up.

"Gwaenchanha (I'm okay)" I got up and dusted off my skirt.

The crowd kept on pushing one another so I left the guy in a hurry.

"Chogiyo?!"

*Kwangmin's P.O.V*

I was about to enter the Auditorium but the crowd kept on pushing one another.

"Aigoo... we are not having a gold-prize race, are we?" I sighed silently.

Suddenly, a plump girl accidentally bumped into me causing me to lose my balance and fell to the girl who was right in front of me. She fell off to the ground as I widened my eyes.

 

"Awww!" She groaned.

"OMO! Chweoseonghamnida (I'm sorry)" I gasped anxiously.

"Neon gwaenchanha? (Are you okay?)" I helped her to get up.

"Gwaenchanha (I'm okay)" she replied while dusting off her skirt and left me.

She was really pretty but she wasn't looking at me, my handsome face :( haha

She wasn't realise she had dropped her stuff on the floor. I picked it up and took a look at it. It was a keychain. I kept the keychain into my pocket and walked real quick. I did not want to be squished by these monsters! :'O

Few hours later...

The briefing took too long and I started to feel bored. Suddenly, I remembered of the keychain and took it out of pocket. I observed it and it was a music note keychain. She might be a music student. I saw a girl's name on it. I believed it was hers.

"Someday, I'll return this to her" I put it back into my pocket and continued listening to the oh-so-boring-like-really-really-boring briefing >.<

*End of Kwangmin's P.O.V*

Finally, the briefing ended. It took forever! T_T I took a glance at my watch, it was lunch time already. My stomach growled since I skipped my breakfast.

Fortunately, we did not have our class today. I decided to look for my class because I did not want to have a hard time finding my homeroom tomorrow. Especially because this college was way too big that I always reminded myself to not get lost.

After having a mini tour, I finally found my homeroom. It was empty though as most of the students were either having their lunch at cafeteria or simple went home already. I decided to go home too.

I was at the college front gate when suddenly, I heard a smooching sound. I looked around and fixed my gaze at two figures ; a guy with a blonde hair and a girl, were making out. Aware of my presence, they stopped their 'activity' and looked at me.

"Yah! What are you looking at? Never saw a hot guy like me making out with a girl before?" asked the guy rudely.

I was shocked with the sudden exhortation.

"Mwo? Hah, you guys are not even worth to at" I snapped and left the 'lovely couple'.

"Yah! Are you trying to mock us?" The girl yelled from a far.

"Pfffttt... what was that? This is college for godsake, not some random place for making out!" I mumbled in annoyance.

"Yeobo, that's enough" said the blondie.

I walked for about ten minutes and finally reached my home sweet home! ^^, My mum always told me to ride a bus but I refused since the school wasn't that far away. Walking was also good for my health, so I sticked with walking home.

*Kwangmin's P.O.V*

After the briefing ended, I rode my bike and went home. I used to ride my bike with hyung when we were still kids and it was my hobby, so I decided to use it as my transportation until now. Whereas for hyung, he preffered to ride a car.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen, it was a phone call from Victoria. I let out a wide smile and pressed the answer button.

"Yeobeoseoyo, Victoria-ah?"

"Oh, Kwangmin oppa!" I really missed her voice.

"Ne?"

"I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow!" She shrieked in excitement.

"OMO! JINJJA?!" I was shocked.

"NE! So oppa, can you pick me up at the airport tomorrow morning?" she asked sweetly.

"Geureomyeon! At what time?"

"Around 8am" she giggled.

"Arasseo.."

"Well then... see you tomorrow. I have to start packing my stuffs now" She sighed.

"Ne... I can't wait to see you again"

"NADO! (Me too!)" She exclaimed.

"Oppa, I have to hang up now, annyeong~" She bid a farewell.

"Ne, annyeong~" she hung up.

Aigoo~ I wonder how was she doing. We haven't seen each other for about 2 years already. Victoria was my closest childhood friend along with hyung. We eventually grew up together but she had to follow her parents to go oversea due to business. I really missed her. I could not wait to see her tomorrow! :)

*End of Kwangmin's P.O.V*

`````````````````````

A/N : I know it's kinda long hehe...