two

ReVeNgEfuL LoVe

"Yoona. Wat took u so long?" So min asked 

"I only took five minutes plus am a girl, i love mirrors." Yoona saida grin on her face.

"C'mon lets go." So min said and pulled yoona in the car.

        WHILE DRIVING.

"i saw him." So min said breaking the silence.

"Saw who??" Yoona asked confused

"Kim hyun joong." 

"Kim hyun joong.....hyun joong....aaaah hyun joong the guy in the picture?"

So min nodded

"U SAW HIM?? WHERE??WHEN??WHAT HAPPENED??" Yoona asked continuously

"Easy there yoona." So min sighed then continued."at the restraurant he was there. When u left to go to the washroom. I bumped into him."

Yoona just looked at her best friend. She had a grin on her face with teasing eyes.

"Wat??" So min asked when she saw the grin on yoona's face.

"He's cute isn't he??" Yoona asked and poked so min with her elbow.

"Cute my . He's.......okay."so min said 

Yoona sighed"i don't know wats wrong with u. U just cabt c that that guy is gorgeous."

"Tsk. I wouldnt call him gorgeous even if he was the last man on earth."

Yoona looked at her friend.she had been trying to melt the cold wall around so min's heart for years but failed miserably . ever since so min's parents died she became a very cold person who was determined to protect the ones she loves and hurt the ones who hurt her. 

              AT THE RESTRAURANT.

"Man wats wrong??" Geun suk asked hyun joong who was still holding his foot.

"A girl stepped on me." Hyun joong said standing up properly

"A girl??Are u sure it was a girl??" Geun suk was shocked. Most of the times girls would drool over him but now a girl hurt him.

"Yes. A girl. Now don't act surprised." Hyun joong said in a serious tone.

"But i am surprised. A GIRL actually stepped on u." Geun suk said and started laughing. 

"Will u cut it."hyun joong scolded him but it didnt work geun suk just kept laughing and laughing.

Hyun joong groaned and left the restraurant heading to his car when he recieved a text.

         HONEY!!I MISS U! WHRN R U COMING BACK.

Hyun joong just looked at the text and shut his phone. Geun suk saw him shut his phone after reading the text

"Hae ra??" Geun suk guessed

"Yeah" hyun joong comfirmed

"Poor girl. I pity her."geun suk said and got inside the car

"She's useless." Hyun joong said and got in the car and started the engine

 "U couldve told her its over. Instead u lied to her u went to canada."geun suk said 

""I told her already but she always avoided it and said that we were still dating. " hyun joong said while driving.

"Still that was a cruel act man." 

Hyun joong just shrugged and kept on driving.

      IN SO MIN'S APARTMENT

"Yoona..wen u mentioned u found out everything about that hyun joong guy....do u by chance know he's address?" So min asked yoona after their dinner.

"Oh waut let me check." Yoona said taking her laptop."oh yeah here it is. Y?" Yoona showed so min the address

"Good." So min smirked evily.

"Wat do u plan on doing to that guy anyways." 

"Oh i'll think of something...but kim sae hee has to pay for wat she did to my parents " so min said taking a sip of her drink.

           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey guyz. Am gonna update a few more chapters before finally going to school. I hate school but i cant avoid it. Its what i need for a good future so i gotta go. But i'll update a few more chapters...

Love y'all. Mmmuuuuaaaaahhhhhh