one

ReVeNgEfuL LoVe

"Yoona! Did u get it?" So min asked entering the mansion. Her mansion.she inherited it from her parents.she lives with her best friend. Im yoona. Their practically sisters. 

"Yep. I got it. He's rich. Really rich. He's the heir to kim co-orperation and the only family he has is his mother and little sister. He is a play boy a very big playboy."

"Good" so min said and smiled in satisfaction.

"So min. Y do u have to take ur revenge using this cute guy. I mean look at him. He's gorgeous." Yoona said and showed so min a picture of the guy.

"Thats the first step in falling for his charms. And he's okay."so min said looking at the picture.

"Oh c'mon so min. Look at him" yoona said moving the picture closer n closer to so min's face

"Get that picture off my face." So min said gently but scary.

Yoona backed off and went to the kitchen.

"So min am hungry!!" Yoona said childishly

"So?" So min replied coldly

"I don't know how to cook." 

"Tell the maids" she said simply

Yoona sighed. So min didnt get her point.

"Uuugggh !! U just don get it...lets go out." Yoona said

"But i just came back." So min said and threw herself on the couch

"Of course and now ur going out again. Lets go. C'mon." Yoona said and stood up.

"Mmmh...mhh" so min pretended to b asleep.

"Its not working so min."yoona said and pulled her off the couch

"Uugh sometimes... I hate u." So min said and took her bag heading for the door.

"I love u too. Now lets go." Yoona said happily and rushed out of the mansion.

ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!

 "Man! They were hot! I mean.....but when i approached them..i didnt know they had boyfriends" geun suk said as he ate his food.He had busted lips and a black eye because he was beaten up.

"Serves u right." Hyun joong said and chuckled. He earned a glarefrom geun suk.

"Hey! Hyun joong! Check it out." Geun suk said and pointed to the door.

Two girls walked in. One had light brown hair and the other had dark brown hair. Hyun joong looked at them. So min caught his eye. He looked at her until she sat down, called the waiter.

So min felt a pair of eyes looking at her. She looked around and saw hyun joong looking at her. When she tried to hold his gaze she failed cause he looked away instantly. 

'When hv i been shy. To a girl' hyun joong asked himself a thousand times in his head. Normally he would look at a girl and give his drop dead smile. But to so min he was...........shy(?)

"Man those girls are hot." Geun suk said and looked at hyun joong

"U think every girl is hot."hyun joong answered trying to forget about the girl he saw

After eating yoona excused herself to go the washroom. So min said that she will wait in the car.

When she was beading to the door she bumped into someone.

"HEY WATCH WHERE UR GOING!!" So min said loudly.

"I should b telling u that cause u bumped into me." Hyun joong said confidently.

"Look mr....i don know who u r bu..." So min stoped suddenly when she saw his face.

Hyun joong smiled thinking that he got her. "Miss would u mind apologizing."

So min smirked "okay. Here's my apology." She said and stepped on hyun joong's foot hard.

"Aaah.." Hyun joong groaned in pain

"I am very very sorry." So min said and smiled and left.

'Wat a girl' hyun joong said in his mind while holding his paining foot.

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey guyz!! First chspter z up!!! Hope u like it.. Plzzzzzz comment and tell me wat u think