BONUS CHAPTER

Rocket

A/N: This is the bonus chapter as promised. It is also a gift from me as Rocket is almost hitting 500 views. A really huge thank you to everyone who read and subscribed. This chapter takes place from the endnig of Chapter 3 but from the point view of Seolhyun. I do hope you all enjoy it! Do look out for a new fanfic for this couple as well as others as I am currently in the midst of planning different fanfics for my different ships! Enjoy and have a Happy January. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEOLHYUN POV
 

Pasting the last decorative item on the wall, the “welcome back” party preparation was completed. Looking around the room, checking to ensure that everything was order: balloons, food, posters, I plopped down on the floor as I took a breath.

I miss him so much.

He had went to Japan for his concert and it has been a two weeks. I was so used to seeing, hugging and kissing him every day and it felt so empty when he wasn’t around. I can’t wait for him to be back in my arms. Glancing at the clock, it showed that it was currently 11.45pm. According to his manager, he will arrive at the dormitory at 11.50pm. Five more minutes till seeing him again.

At 11.50pm sharp, I can hear footsteps and noises outside, and I immediately went into his room, shut the door and wait for him to open the door and give him a huge surprise.

“Finally, back in Korea. Can’t wait to eat all my favourite Korean food” Seolhyun heard Hanbin said to his other members as they began to head into the dormitory. Her heart was beating nervously.

“Let me go to my room and change into comfortable clothing first. Then, let go get some tteokbokki” Habin shouted to s as Seolhyun heard his footstep coming nearer to his room.

Her heart was thumping wildly like a ROCKET. She was so nervous and excited at the same time. She stood up, looked in the mirror making sure she was looking presentable and waited.

The door knob turned and the door opened.

In an instance, they made eye-contact and both of them smiled wildly.

“SURPRISE” Seolhyun shouted at a confused and shocked Hanbin before she felt his hands on her waist, pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. Her hands immediately flew towards his back and she nuzzled, smelling his unique scent and feeling his warmth that she terribly missed so much.

“Guess we can head off for supper first. “ Donghyuk said as all the iKON members stood outside Hanbin room, looking awkward at the scene before them.

“Get lost!” Hanbin jokingly shouted at them before fishing out 50000 won from his pocket and giving s. All of them profusely thanked Hanbin and their sister-in-law before leaving the dormitory.

“I miss you so much baby” Hanbin whispered as he stared into the eyes of Seolhyun.

“Me too. “ Seolhyun responded before leaning in for a kiss.

After Hanbin changed, they sat down, talking and eating. The room was filled of laughter as they Hanbin shared about his experiences and incidents that happened while in Japan. Of course, in the midst of talking, they would share a sweet kiss, flirt and even play pepporo with a piece of French fries.

Interlocking their hands, Hanbin slided a plain but classy band on her third finger. Turning his hand so that he can show his hand, she saw a similar looking band on his finger. She smiled knowing that it was their couple ring.

“I was walking around the streets when I saw an elder crafting some accessories. So I went up to him and he taught me how to make our first ever couple rings. Hopefully in the future, I can get you one with a diamond on it.” Hanbin shrugged as he explained to Seolhyun.

After hearing what Hanbin said, Seolhyun sat on his lap, cuddling him. She cupped his cheeks as she felt his hands on her waist. She stared at him, taking in his defined features before leaning in for a deep kiss.