Chapter 3

Rocket

A/N: Well, this is the final chapter of Rocket. I am really thankful for all the views and subscribe from all the readers and I hope all of you all enjoyed the short story. There may be a bonus chapter for Rocket in which it will be from the POV of Seolhyun. As such, do subscribe in order to be aware of the bonus chapter that will be posted in 2016 as well as more stories.  With that, wishing everyone a Happy New Year! Here's to a eventful and amazing 2K16! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They made their way to the rooftop, far away from all the staff, fellow idols in the building. It was their special time together, as a couple. Heading towards to a corner in the rooftop, he took out a mat, laid it on the floor and placed two lunchboxes. In the lunchbox, there was a simple garden salad and two rolls of handmade kimbap.

“ Ahh..” Habin cooed as he took out a piece and placed in Seolhyun mouth.

“Is it nice? I hope it taste alright,” he asked as he took a bite of the kimbap for himself. In response, Seolhyun gave him a quick peck on his cheek as the answer to his question before taking more kimbap and stuffing it into . Hanbin felt his face turn red immediately after receiving a peck from his beloved. As he stared at her, watching her stuffing the food into , he couldn’t help but wonder how lucky he was to call this angel his girlfriend.

As Seolhyun took her last bite, he noticed that he was caught staring deeply at her. Giving her an embarrassed smile, he pulled her in for an embrace, feeling her warmth and unique scent that gave him the motivation to work and rehearse throughout the later part of the day. He felt her hands on his firm back, giving him encouraging pats as she nuzzled into him.

“I like it when you hug and nuzzle into me, it feels so good and it makes me so happy,” Hanbin said as they continued to embrace each other.

After some time, in which it felt like eternity, they released each other and began head out to their respective schedule. Before they left the rooftop, Hanbin grabbed her hand, gave her kiss and said “Come to my dorm tonight?”

She nodded immediately, gave him another kiss as they left the rooftop together hand in hand.

“Ding dong”

Hanbin had just finish showering when he heard the bell ring. Donning a sleeveless white-shirt and a grey sweatpants, he hurriedly made his way to the living room and opened the door for Seolhyun.

“Hey” he said as he looked her, clad in her comfortable sleeping clothes. He invited her in and brought her to his bedroom after greeting his fellow members who can’t stop teasing Hanbin’s blusing face. Arranging the mattress, blankets and some comfy pillow, they finally settled down before a 40 inch television, waiting for the movie to play. Seolhyun head was on Hanbin lap while his fingers played with her hair as they were watching the movie. Occasionally, they would unintentionally meet each other eyes in the same time in which it resulted in a quick peck on the lips. When the movie ended, they lay down beside each other, talking about everything to the wee hours before Seolhyun slowly drifted off to sleep.

“What do you think?” Hanbin had asked before realizing Seolhyun had fallen sleep. Pushing a stray of hair off her face, he stared at her sleeping goodness for a while. He pulled her into his embrace, as her head laid on his chest. In response, Seolhyun unknowingly lifted her leg and placed it over his earning a chuckle from Hanbin.

Leaning in to place a kiss on her forehead, he whispered into her ears and said “Good night my angel. I love you.” before drifting off into his dreamland in which he prayed that Seolhyun will be in it.

Epilogue

6 months have passed ever since they confessed to each other.

6 months since their feeling grew stronger for each other.

Despite their busy schedule, they always made time for each other. Going out on secret dates to rooftop, to Hanbin dormitory, isolated restaurants and in even in the car. They believe that as long they were together, the time will be well-spent regardless of the place.

Holding 2 cups of warm coffee in each of his hands, he made his way towards Seolhyun. She had a blanket wrapped around her while her head tilted up towards the dark clear sky, gazing at the glowing stars. Placing the coffee on a small table nearby, he hands slide across her waist, pulling her towards his chest, her back against chest and sighed in content as they gazed at the stars together.

“Seolhyun” Hanbin whispered as he turned her around to face him

“I can’t imagine my life without you. I will never forget the first time we met at the Running Man shoot, how we stood outside the toilet for 20 minutes talking, how we were always messaging each other to the day where I confessed to you where we had our first kiss. And now with you in my arms. Thank you baby for coming into my life, I love you.”

“I love you so so so so much Kim Han Bin.” Seolhyun whispered before leaning in for a kiss.

They stood there, wrapped in their furry blanket, across the star-filled sky, kissing and teasing.

Both never felt so contented before.