Chapter Seven

Unrequited Love
"I'll tell him the truth soon ." "What truth you gonna tell me , Changjo ?" Changjo and Mrs Yoo flinched hearing Ricky's voice . Changjo quickly stood and walked towards Ricky , held his shoulder to calm him down but Ricky pushed his hands away harshly . "DON'T EVER DARE TO TOUCH ME , YOU LIAR !" "Ricky please listen . Let me explain first . I'll tell you but please calm down and sat down ." "NO ! Just tell me already . What are both of you hiding from me ? Huh ? TELL ME !!!" "Changhyunnie , I'm sorry for lying to you . Forgive me . I-I beg ..." "I don't want to hear you forgiveness . What I want is your EXPLAINATION , YOU JERKS !!! "Okay okay , I'll . The tr-truth is I-I am Choi Jonghyun , your fiance that you're searching for . I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier . Actually I am the one who planned all of this . From school you are attendimg right now , my real name , the incidents happened , its all because of me but our friends are not involve . They also don't know who I am for real . So please don't hate and blame them . Forgive me , Changhyunnie . For-forgive me Chang....." "PANGGGGG !!!!" Ricky slapped Changjo with all his might before Changjo could finish his words . His anger really had reached the limit already . Mrs Yoo shocked to see his son slapped Changjo . It was not all Changjo's fault . It was her and his husband fault too for agreeing to all the plan . She went to Ricky , held Ricky's hand , stopped him from slapping Changjo again . "Stop it dear . It was not all his fault . It was my fault and dad's fault too . We planned this before this together back in Canada , so you can't blame Changjo only . You can't hate him only . You must blame us . You must hate us too . I'm sorry dear , I'm sorry ." Ricky's eye became bigger as he couldn't believe what was he heard just now . He couldn't believe the family that he loves and adore so much could did such thing to him . At last , his tears falling down after holding it too long . He just cried silently and his tears flowing non stop . His legs trembled a lot from the shocked and he fell down on the floor sobbing so hard . "Are you - are you rea-lly my parents ? I don't remember I have such parents like you guys . My parents are so kind and won't do such thing to me . Do I rea-lly your son ? I don't think so . I really don't thinks so . AAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!" Ricky screamed his heart out loud . He stood up ran quickly upstair to his room . He locked the door from inside . Changjo followed Ricky after seeing Ricky ran away but unfortunately he was a little bit late . He kept knocking the door , begging Ricky to open the door . "Ricky open the door please ! I'm begging you , Ricky . Forgive me , Ricky ! I didn't mean to plan all of this . I'm not at my normal state when planning all of this , anger took after myself at that time . Ricky ... Ricky please open the door . Forgive me . I love you , Changhyunnie ! I love you so much that I can die ." Changjo kept begging on Ricky in front of Ricky's room but all his words had been ignored by Ricky . He didn't say any words . He kept silent but Changjo could hear Ricky's sobbing so hard . Changjo stayed there without moving a little bit . He had been kneeling down since the evening until the night . Mr Yoo and Mrs Yoo came and asked Changjo to go home first since its already late but Changjo being a stubborn kid , he refused to go home till Ricky really forgive him and want to see him . They had to use force on Changjo eventhough they didn't want it to happen . They knee Changjo felt guilty towards Ricky but they didn't want Changjo to blame himself and make himself sick . At last , Changjo had been dragged home by his parents . Changjo kept crying all night . He loves Ricky so much that he didn't want Ricky to left him . Meanwhile for Ricky , he just locked himself in the room since that day . He even didn't any meal , didn't want to go to school and he turned his phone off and crying all day thinking how could people around him did such thing to him . "It's been a while Changjo and Ricky come to school . Did something happen to them ?" Chunji asked his friends about those two . They had been absent for a few days already and no one seems to know what happen to them ." "Yeah , I know right . Even Changjo dind't reply my kakao " Ljoe said . "Ricky too . He didn't reply my kakao and when I called him , his phone is turned off " Niel said as he been curious too . When they were chatting during recess , they got a message from Changjo at their kakao group chatroom . Meet up at the usual place at 5PM - CHANGJO I have something to tell you guys - CHANGJO Make sure all of you come - CHANGJO Except for Ricky - CHANGJO "Why Ricky don't get invited ? Do they fight again ?" Chunji asked , his curiousity had become higher now . Chunji , Niel , Ljoe and Cap had gather at their usual place which is under the tree at the field . Changjo arrived after a few minutes . "I'm sorry , I'm a little bit late ." "Nahh , its okay . We also just arrived too . So why are you gathering us without Ricky ?" Chunji asked directly without hiding anything . "Okay , I'm sorry for gathering you here and bout Ricky , I'll tell you guys now . You need to listen it carefully because I'm not gonna repeat it second time ." The four of them just nodded their head and sat there quietly . "I'll tell you the truth now . Actually I-I am Choi Jonghyun , Ricky's fiance that Ricky searching for . All of the incidents happen to Ricky were actually my plan . Yeah at first I really hated him but after making him cry and cry and cry , I started falling in love with him . I had been trapped on my own plan . But I'm planning to tell him yet bout my identity , my plan and my feelings until a few days ago . I slipped my tongue and he knew it and now he really furious with me and his parents as his parents also involved in this plan . Since then , he locked himself in his room without eating any food nor wanted to go to school . It's all my fault . I'm sorry for lying . Forgive me , please ! I'm begging you guys ." Changjo kneeled down in front of them , crying so hard begging for their forgiveness . Chunni , Niel , Ljoe and Cap were speechless . They didn't know how to react whether they should angry , sad or frustated . They didn't expect that all the incidents happened were Changjo's plan . Suddenly Cap said something . "Actually I already knew you're Choi Jonghyun . I saw you crying before because of Ricky when Ricky said he gonna move back to Canada but I don't think it was only an act of you . I disappointed with you ." "No ! That was not an act . I only realized I love Ricky so much that I don't want him to leave . I was falling down on my own plan . I trapped in my own plan . Please forgive me ." "We can forgive you but with one condition ." "What is it ? Just tell me , I'll do it ." "BREAK UP WITH RICKY !" Chunji said it in serious tone and it didn't showed that he was joking . All of them shocked to hear it especially Changjo . They couldn't expect Chunji could be this cruel with his visual . "Yahhh , you've must be insane right ? Why he need to do that ? What is your reason ?" Cap asked . "Because Ricky don't deserve a jerk like him ! Ricky deserve a better man in his like and for sure not him ." "NO ! NO ! Please I'll do anything but not this one . Chunji , I love him so much . I don't want to leave him . Please I beg you . Everything but not that ." "Fine ! Then please make Ricky come back to school and make sure he don't go back to Canada . I knew you love him so much . I can see it in your eyes . So , go and console him . Beg for his forgiveness and be happy after all . But promise me , you are not gonna hurt his feeling anymore . He suffered a lot already . Okay ? ------ "I'll go back to CANADA ! FULLSTOP !" - RICKY ------ UPDATED ! SORRY FOR A SHORT UPDATE . IM USING MY PHONE FROM NOW ON. DO SUBCRIBES AND LEAVE COMMENTS.