Chapter Two

Unrequited Love

"Kringggggggg~~~~~~!!!" the bell rang as it was recess time . Ricky kept all his books and went to the canteen . After he got his food , he saw an empty place beside Changjo . He went there and sat besides him . "Changjo-ah , urmmm...." "What ?" "Uh..nothing ." Ricky said sadly . He didn't eat his food , he only played with the food . "If you don't want to eat , please go away . You're disturbing me , I might lost my appetite because of you ." said Changjo harshly . Ricky shocked to hear that from Changjo's mouth . Changjo really don't like him . He wandered why Changjo could be nice towards him before this but not now . Ricky got up from the sit and apologised to Changjo before leaving Changjo alone . Changjo just watched him go without feeling guilty at all after talking harshly towards Ricky .


     Ricky went to the field and sat under a a shady tree with tears on his eyes . He didn't know why he felt so sad when Changjo behaved like towards him . Ricky shed his tears when he saw a shadow of someone coming towards him . "Hye , you must be the new student , right ?" "Yes , I am . But how do you know ?" "Hehehe , student of class 3B/1 , Ljoe , told me . By the way , I'm Chanhee but people called me Chunji . I'm from class 3B/2 ." said Chunji . "Ouh , hye Chunji . I'm Changhyun but I prefers Ricky more . Ljoe ? Hehehe , actually I'm not learning all the name of my classmates yet except for Changjo . Chunji , you're so beautiful . You're more beautiful than the girls that I have ever met in Canada before . What's your secret ?" Chunji laughed when Ricky praised him too much . "You're so funny ! Yeahh , I just got it from my mom's gene , so what can I do ? I only can accept it . Hahaha . I'm just joking . You're cute like a baby . " Chunji chuckled . "Ricky-ya , let's be friend !" "Really ? Yeayy !! I get a new friend ." Ricky said happily while hugging Chunji . The two boys were happily hugging each other to celebrate their first friendship but they didn't realise that there's someone was watching them from the corner of the school hall .


     "Chunji is a bad friend . How can he forgot his promise to me ? This is must be that little boy's fault . Wait little boy , I'll make you suffer because you make Chunji forgot his promise to me . Chunji never ever broke his promise . This is the first time and it is because of you little boy ." said Ahn Daniel or more known as Niel , the fussy boy in the school . He kept blabbering nonstop . "Yah , Ahn Daniel ! Can you lock your mouth for a minute . You kept blabbering nonstop and your voice make my ears hurt . It might bleeding you know ." said CAP , Niel's friend or maybe his soon-to-be boyfriend . CAP is the most attractive boy in the school . He could attract boys and girls but not for Niel . Only Niel playing hard to get with him . But he didn't mind at all because he liked to tease Niel . He liked to tease Niel because he had his own reason . The reason was he LOVE Niel and of course Niel didn't know bout that . "Yah , Ahn Daniel ! Come here ." "Why ? I'm still angry you know ." "Just come here , can you ? Don't ask too much ." Niel went to CAP without asking too much . CAP smirked when Niel came to him , "Niel-ah , lately my legs hurt so much . Its hurt so much . Can you massage them to me ?" . Niel sympathy towards CAP but that only for a while because when he heard CAP's laugh , he became too angry . "NO ! I WON'T DO IT FOR YOU ! FOR YOUR INFORMATION , I'M NOT YOUR MAID . ASK YOUR MAID TO MASSAGE YOU !" Niel screamed at CAP . He throwed a very thick book to CAP before leaving CAP alone and went to his the next class which is art class . CAP just smiled at Niel's action and he found that Niel was very cute when he angry . It make he wanted to tease Niel more .


     Meanwhile in the art class , Chunji and Ricky were paired together . They were really happy got to work together as they just became a friend . On the other hand , Niel and Ljoe were really jealous because Ricky got to pair with Chunji . They also mad at Chunji as Chunji ignored them for the whole day and always be with Ricky after they being a friend . As for Ricky , he seems happy but deep in his heart , only he and God knew how sad he was . He really sad when he thought back how Changjo treated him differently this morning . He changed 360° . Ricky took a glance towards Changjo . He seemed focus on what he was doing . He looked cool and handsome . Ricky thought , "He must be good in arts . He really reminds me of Jonghyunnie . Jonghyunnie really loves art . He can draw anything that he imagined in his head . Jonghyunnie , I miss you so much . Where are you ? I wish you are here with me ."


     Changjo really focused on his drawing but he knew that Ricky took a glance on him . He just ignored it as it would ruin his mood on drawing . Ricky felt bored so he decided to take a walk in the class to see his classmates art . He really impressed with theirs art and he felt small as he couldn't draw as beautiful as the others . Ricky really bad in art , that's why he hated art class but he really liked to see Jonghyunnie's art when they were child . He would never forget one painting that he had , the one that he treasured the most which was painted by Jonghyunnie . Actually , he took the painting when he went to Jonghyun's house when they were 5 years old without Jonghyun noticed it . Ricky knew that Jonghyun really loved the painting but he wanted something that could remind him to Jonghyun . Ricky was walking carelessly as he was daydreaming and he didn't noticed the slippery floor . Ricky stumbled and fell down towards Changjo's place . Unfortunately , his hands had make colour water on Changjo's desk spilled and ruined Changjo's painting . Changjo shocked and became angry as his painting was ruined because of the person he hated the most . "Yah ! What is wrong with you little kid ?! See what have you done with my painting ?!!" Changjo point to his art . He took a step closer and said straight onto Ricky's face "Why are you keep bugging around and following me since morning ?!! Stay away from my business can you ? I ask you again , can you let me free even for a minute ? You really annoy me !!!" Changjo raised his voice harshly and pushed Ricky far from him . Ricky fell down as the energy used by Changjo was really strong . The whole class witnessed the situation . Ricky shocked and scared as no one never raised their voice at him even his parents never did that to him . He cried and quickly ran from the class and went to the shady tree at the field where he sat during recess just now . Ricky cried and cried and cried . "Why my first day school here is so teribble . What I've done to be treat like this ? I don't want this happen . It's not that I purposely want to ruin his painting . Jong..hyun..nie , am I so annoying ? Do you feel the same when were child ? Yeahh , I'm a bratty boy . EVERYONE HATES ME ! EVERYONE DISLIKES ME !" Ricky screamed his heart out . Ricky fall asleep under the tree as he felt tired from crying so hard just now . Changjo came to Ricky but he just standing there for a while before leaving him alone . Before he leaving , he heard Ricky mumbled in his sleep . "Jonghyunnie , I miss you . I..I miss....you !" Changjo saw tears flowing from Ricky's eyes . He felt such pain in his chest .

     "Ricky ! Ricky ! Wake up . Hey , wake up !" Chunji said and slightly patting Ricky's face . "He must cry for a long time . His eyes already swollen from crying " thought Chunji . Ricky opened his swollen eyes and his view became a little bit blurred . He closed and opened again his eyes . When he saw Chunji , he hugged him immediately and cried again against Chunji's chest . Chunji being a good friend to Ricky , he patted Ricky's back until Ricky stopped crying .


     "Yah , little kid ! Go away from Ricky !" the boy broke the two boys from hugging each other and the other pushed Ricky away from Chunji . "Ahn Daniel , what are you doing ? Can't you see Ricky is upset ? And you Lee Byunghyun , why do you push Ricky ?" Chunji said angrily and went to Ricky . "LISTEN , I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE UPSET WITH ME . IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU GUYS , BUT IT JUST RICKY NEED ME AS HE HAD NO ONE IN THIS SCHOOL . Niellie..Byunghyun-ah please understand him . He has no one here and as a friend of him , I don't want he feel lonely . I wish we can be friends . The six of us . Both of you , me , CAP , Changjo and Ricky . Can we ?" asked Chunji after explaining the whole thing . Ljoe and Niel felt guilty and they ask for forgiveness from Chunji and Ricky . "Ricky , we are sorry for our bad behaviour . It just that we are so jealous when you got 100% attention from Chunji . Please forgive us ." Niel and Ljoe said feeling guilty when thought what they had done to Ricky . "It's okay . It is my fault too . Friends ?" They nodded and hugged Ricky tightly . Chunji felt happy , he thought he was like a proud mom that success in unite her sons from bickering . He also joined the two boys hugging baby Ricky .

     "Seems like he is okay already . I'm sorry for being harsh with you , Changhyunnie ." Changjo was shocked , how can he called Ricky , a person that he hated the most , like that . "Don't tell me , I had a feeling on him . NO WAY ! It's absolutely ridiculous !" screamed Changjo in his heart .


     "He must have something to do with Ricky in their past . Changjo , you're being so suspicious . You must have a feeling on that boy but why you acting like you don't know him . The boy must have something to do with you" thought the boy who was hiding behind the wall near Changjo's .

 

 

OKAY , I'M DONE WITH CHAP TWO !

NAP IN THE HOUSE ! HAHAHAHA

I'M SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH AND ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WROTE . HAHAHAHA 😂 I'M SORRY IF THE STORY IS NOT YOUR TASTE .

WHAT'LL HAPPEN TO CHANGRICK ? WHO IS THE ONE THAT HIDING BEHIND THE WALL ? WAIT FOR MY NEXT CHAPPIE . THANKS FOR READING 😉

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT 💝💝