Chapter Six

Unrequited Love

Changjo woke up earlier even its a weekend . Actually he had decided to take Ricky out for a date but he didn't know where to go and he also didn't tell Ricky yet about his plan . He sat straight , reached his phone and searched for Ricky's kakao . He sent message to Ricky's kakao .

CHANGJO : Ricky , do you already wake up ?
RICKY : Just woke up . What do you want ? Its weekend !!! Lemme sleep more , can you ?
CHANGJO : Don't go sleep back . Do you want to go out for a date ?
RICKY : Wh.....at ? Stop saying nonsense .

Ricky went back to sleep when waiting for Changjo to reply . But what he got a call from Changjo . He lazily picked up the phone .
"He....llo !"
"Ricky-ya , you sleep ? Eeyy I told you dont go back to sleep ."
"I'm sleepy !! I want to sleep more pleaseee uh ? Changjo-ahhhhh !!!"
"Changhyunnie no no ! Be ready ! I'll be in front of your house in half an hour . Okay , my love ? Dress up prettily Changhyunnie !"

Changjo hang up the phone and quickly took a shower . He really dress up nicely just for the date and for one and only love Changhyun . He wore black tight jeans , red shirt and black jacket . He looked at the mirror and smile as he satisfied with his appearance . He took his phone and wallet at the side of the bed and quickly went to Ricky house . He knew where Ricky's house as he once followed Ricky home secretly . Changjo took a taxi went to Ricky's house . In the taxi , Changjo was in his dreamland as he really in a deep thought . 

He thought for how long he need to lie on Ricky . He really wanted Ricky to know who is he but he didn't know how to tell him and he didn't want Ricky to left him after he knew the truth .

"What if Ricky hates me after knew the truth ? What if Ricky left me ? What if he left to Canada after knew it ? What should I do ?" Changjo monologue to himself .

He really loves Ricky now even he hated him when they were child . Just like seasons , people change . For Changjo , his feeling towards Ricky changed him and he couldn't avoid the feels even he wanted so much . His love for Ricky had became bigger and bigger and he didn't want to hurt Ricky anymore .

After 15 mins , he arrived at Ricky's house . He pressed the bell and waited for the door to open . Mrs Yoo opened the door and she shocked to see Changjo .

"Jonghyun-ah ?!"
"Mrs Yoo , how are you ?"
"Its right , you are Jonghyun . Aigoo my teddy bear , I miss you so much ."

Mrs Yoo already had her tears in his eyes . She really miss Jonghyun so much and happy to see him again after a few years lost contact .

"Shhh... auntie , where is Changhyunnie ?"
"Why ? He still sleep in his room ."
"No , okay auntie , Changhyunnie don't know I'm Jonghyun and I hope auntie can keep this as a secret . I don't still have gut to tell him the truth . Please , I beg you auntie !"

Changjo kneeled down begging Mrs Yoo to keep his real identity secret from Ricky . He really begged Mrs Yoo and finally Mrs Yoo agreed to him even its hurt his son's feeling . 

Actually Ricky's parent had met Changjo's parent before moving to Seoul and Changjo was there too . Ricky the only one who absence . The purpose of the meeting was they wanted to call off the engagement with agreement from the both family but suddenly Changjo interupted and said that he didn't want to call off as he wanted to see first wether Ricky really deserved his love or not .

Because of that , both family had planned a really great plan which were sending Ricky to Changjo's school , Changjo pretended not knowing Ricky and hid his real name from others too and the parents needed to lost contact until this planned is success . Now , he trapped on his own plan and he never gonna back off as he really love Changhyunnie .

But today Mrs Yoo and Changjo had met again and luckily Ricky is still sleep . Changjo told everything to Mrs Yoo and bout his feeling too . Mrs Yoo really happy for the news and hoping that all of this would end quickly .

"Go upstairs and wake him up . Ahh he really hard to wake up so you need a special technique to wake him up . But use your own technique don't ask me how ."

"Yes , auntie . Thank you so much ."

Changjo ran upstairs then he heard Mrs Yoo screaming out loud from downstairs .

"His room at the end of the hallway !! Fighting my dear ! I'll always support you from behind ."

Changjo smile hearing that from Mrs Yoo . He went to Ricky's room which located at the end of the hallway according to Mrs Yoo . He knocked the door three times but got nothing . So he decided to open it quietly not want to wake Ricky up . 

He slowly went to Ricky's bed and he sat besides Ricky . He didn't want to wake him yet as he want to see Ricky's adorable sleeping face . He Ricky's hair , cheeks , nose and the last one lips . He keep playing Ricky's lips without waking him up .

Changjo changed his plan for today . He lifted up the blanket and shoved himself under the blanket and laying there with Ricky and of course Ricky didn't ever concious with the situation . He really in his deep sleep for not knowing what is happening now .

Changjo was not sleeping but he just kept staring at Ricky . He again Ricky's hair and cheek .

"How come you are so adorable like this Changhyunnie . I'm totally in love with you my love ."

In the midst of staring , suddenly Changjo heard Ricky's voice mumbling something in his sleep .

"Jonghyunnie , I miss you . Miss you so much ."

Changjo shocked to hear that and what more shocked was Ricky sobbing in his sleep . Seemed like Ricky really miss Jonghyun so much until dream of Jonghyun .

"Changhyunnie , I'm here . Please don't cry . Please don't waste your tears anymore . I'm here I'm here ."

Changjo hugged Ricky , wiped his tears away . Ricky hugged back maybe he thought it was only a dream . A beautiful and wonderful dream where Jonghyun didn't hate him but love him . But the reality is he really hugged Jonghyun but he known him as Changjo more exactly .

Changjo still hugged Ricky, his back put him into a deep sleep even he knew Ricky hurt inside . 

Changjo also went to dreamland while comforting sleeping Ricky . Both of them sleeping while hugging each other .

Mrs Yoo went upstairs to call both of them for a breakfast but she felt weird as there's no sound at all from Ricky's room . She knocked the door a few times but got nothing . She opened the door and smiling widely . Mrs Yoo almost crying when saw both of them like that . Sleeping while hugging each other .

"Aigoo , my sons are so cute !! Wait , I need to capture this precious moment . Where I put my phone ??! Ahhh nevermind let me use Changhyun's phone first and send it to me later ."

Mrs Yoo was giggling and searching for Ricky's phone . She took the phone and captured it as many as she can and sent them to her phone . She quickly put it back at the place before and ran out from the room . She really in happiness now seeing the boys like that .

She went downstairs and finishing the breakfast before going up again to wake them up .

Ricky moving a bit but he felt someone was hugging him . He rubbed his eyes and blinking due to sunlight . He opened his eyes slowly and shocked to see in front of him . He screamed and quickly pushed Changjo away from him . Changjo fell down the bed as Ricky really pushed him strongly .

"YAHHHH YOU PABO , WHAT ARE YOU ING DOING IN MY ROOM AND TO BE PRECISE WHY YOU ARE SLEEPING ON MY BED HUGGING ME ??! YAHHHH YOU ERT AHJUSSHI !!!! ERT ERT YOU PABO KYAAAAAAA I HATE YOU PABO !!" 

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY LOVE ! Ahhhh it hurt so much Ricky-ya ! My back ache so much . Help me standing pleaseeee ??!!!! How come you being so strong today ?! Huh ? What are you eating last night till you can be this strong ? And don't you pity your pabo ? How could you make your pabo like this . You really hate me right ?! I knew I knew huuuuuuaaaaaaaa its hurt me so muchhhhhh !!!!"

"Yah st......op your non....sense ! Is it really hurt ? I'm sor...ry I didnt mean to hurt you . Forgive me , Changjo-ya . Where do you hurt ? Uh ? Uh ? Quick tell me !!"

"Here !" he took Ricky's hand to his chest .

"YAH !!!" Ricky hit Changjo's chest hard and pulled his hand away leaving Changjo alone on the floor .

Changjo just laughing seeing how shy Ricky is . He really happy just seeing Ricky in that state .

"Okay forgive me ? Nahh nahh ? I'm really sorry Changhyunnie . I'm serious Changhyunnie ."

Ricky just ignored him and went taking a shower . Changjo sat on the bed waiting for Ricky to finish his shower .

"What the heck he is doing here ? Waiiitttttt how can he enter my house and how can he know my room . YAHHHH that pabo is so scary !! Is he a stalker ? Sasaeng ? What should I do ? What if he try to peek on me while I'm showering ? AHHHHHHH OMMAAAAAAAA !!!!!"

Ricky really screamed out loud . Changjo who is playing with his phone outside the bathroom shocked and quickly went to knock the bathroom's door .

"Changhyunnie are you okay ? Changhyunnie ... Changhyunnie answer me !!"

Meanwhile Mrs Yoo was cooking downstairs stop cooking when she heard Ricky's scream . She really worried if something happen to her precious son , so she stopped cooking and quickly ran upstairs straight to Ricky's room .

Without knocking , Mrs Yoo just entered it and saw Changjo was knocking on the bathroom's door . She went there and asked what happen but Changjo only shrugged his shoulder , knew nothing as he also strange why Ricky scream so sudden .

"Baby , this is mom . Hey , open the door . Please open it son . Don't make me worry dear . You know right that you're the only son I have . What if you left me here all alone , how can I survive ? If you die then I'll die too . Open the door !!" Mrs Yoo said while sobbing so hard .

Changjo tried to comfort Mrs Yoo saying everything gonna be alright . At the same time , Ricky opened the door and hugged his mom asking for forgiveness because make her worried of him . He cried too . Changjo really in a shock state as Ricky and Mrs Yoo crying and he didn't know what to do . He chuckled to see this situation and for him they looked cute together hugging and crying . Really showing the love of family .

"Okay , stop crying auntie , Changhyunnie . So Changhyunnie why you suddenly screaming out loud ? Is there anything that freaking you until you scream like that ?"

Ricky stopped crying and remained silent as he didn't know how to answer Changjo . As he was in the bathroom when his mom make a short melodrama , he suddenly got the answer for all his thinking on how Changjo got into his house and he regretted for screaming . He just make thing become worse and embrassed with his mom's melodrama . He didn't know how to face Changjo so he pretended crying and hugging his mom to hid his embrassed face .

"Mom , I'm hungry !" Ricky said cutely and avoided eye contact with Changjo .

"Are you hungry ? Okay okay let's go eat . Mom already cook for you . Jonghyun you ..... too !"

Changjo and Ricky shocked when heard that . Changjo quickly thought something before Ricky became more curious .

"Mom why are you callimg Changjo as Jonghyun ? Do you know him ? I think I've never introduce Changjo to you and now you're calling him Jonghyun . Mom , do you hide something from me ? And you Changjo , why my mom called you Jonghyun ? Tell me !!!!"

"Ricky calm down okay . First , I don't know why your mom call me Jonghyun . Second , why you are so sensitive today ? You are not like Ricky I knew . The adorable Ricky that hard to mad at people ."

"Son , I'm sorry . I forgot his name when he told me this morning . And I also ... don't ... know why I called ... him Jonghyun . Maybe his face ... his face ... resemble Jonghyun a little bit . I'm sorry dear . I don't mean to make you sad and mad ." 

Ricky just ignored them and went downstairs for breakfast . He felt weird why his mom called Changjo as Jonghyun naturally like they had knew each other very well .

"Do they hid something from me ? Changjo's face resemble Jonghyun face ? I think the last time we see Jonghyun and his family was a decade ago how can mom know Jonghyun face ? Haishhh what is this weird feeling ??" Ricky thought as he walk downstairs straight to the dining room to take his breakfast .

Mrs Yoo , Ricky and Changjo were eating their breakfast together in silent . Changjo looked at Ricky not eat his food thinking so deep until he couldn't hear what Ricky asked him .

Ricky kicked Changjo's leg under the table .

"YAH ! Do you listening to me ? Why are you daydreaming ? Is there something disturbing you ?"

"Ahh..ahh sorry Changhyunnie . What you're talking bout just now ?"

"I asked you why you come here early in the morning ? It's a weekend you know and weekend is supposed to be spent by sleeping all day long . So tell me !"

"You not remember anything ? I called you this morning saying I'm gonna take you out for a date . How could you forget it just like that . Nahh I'm not gonna take you out anymore . I'm going home ! Thanks for the food Mrs Yoo ."

Changjo stood up and walked away from the dining room pretended to leave hoping for Ricky to stop him from going home but vice versa happen . Ricky happily bid him a goodbye and continued eating his food . 

Changjo stopped walking and turned around pissed off with Ricky's behaviour .

"Yahh , you are supposed to stop me from leaving not bidding me a goodbye ."

Changjo stompped his feet , crossed his hands on the chest and sat on the floor sulking with Ricky . Mrs Yoo chuckled to see how Changjo tried to attract Ricky's attention .

"Son , you are so bad . I don't think I teach you to be bad with your friend . Go console him . Go out with him . Weekend is supposed to be spent wisely not sleeping all day long . Go now or else I'll punish you ."

Ricky pushed the chair and stompped his feet forced himself walking to Changjo .

"Okay , I'll go out for you . Wait here . I'm going upstairs to get ready . Don't you ever ever dare to enter my room . Or you are dead . You get it ?"

Changjo just nodded his head and patiently wait for Ricky at the living room . Mrs Yoo came accompany Changjo after done washing the dishes .

"Jonghyun , please end this quickly . I can't hold it anymore to see Ricky dream of you everynight , mumbling your name in his sleep ."

"I'll auntie . Please bear it for a litlle bit more . I'm gonna tell him the truth soon ."

Ricky walked downstairs after satisfied with his appearance . But he stopped when he heard his mom calling Changjo as Jonghyun again . And what shocked him more was Changjo didn't care at all when his mom called him Jonghyun like Jonghyun was his name .

"I'm gonna tell him the truth soon ."

"What the truth you gonna tell me , Changjo ?"

 

//RAN AWAY// IM SOOOOOOO SORRRRYYYYYY FOR THE LONG WAITING !!!!! I KNEW MY LAST UPDATE WAS ON FEBRUARY AND NOW ALREADY APRIL IT TAKES ONE FREAKING MONTH TO UPDATE . IM SOOOOOO SORRY //BOW 90°// OKAY THIS IS AN UPDATE , IM SORRY FOR THE TYPICAL ERROR AND GRAMMATICAL ERROR . HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT AND SORRY FOR THE UNINTERESTING CHAPTER .

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND LEAVING COMMENTS 😀

DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS 💝💝💝