Define Sadness?

NOW OR NEVER. -ONESHOT-

"OMO! This dress is perfect Onew!" Jina Showed me her wedding dress, she was like an angel, I fell inlove with her since 1st grade.

"Ne," i said, taeyang entered our bestfriend. And her husband to be..

"Little onew. I've missed you!, Ooh, my little angel looks damn good." Taeyang said while looking up to jina,

"Ye," i said. Taeyang started to kiss jina, and tears were building up in my eyes,

"Hey can i uhmma, use the cr?" I asked so i can wipe my tears away.

"Ye sure" Jina said while grinning at me, of course she didn't know.

I entered the bathroom at the right time, tears flooded down my face and my heart was aching like crazy. Why did i have to be so stupid, you know taeyang is a playboy ,and i let her marry jina, it hurts. Because i know jina is happy, when she is with him.

"Onewshii, can i come in? I need to pee." Jina said while knocking.

"Oh just a minute." i said while wiping my tears away. I opened the door.

"Did you cry?" jina asked me.

"Oh no, why would i? I Just yawned, im tired i gotta go." i said cuz if i stay it would make my heart feel badder.

"annyeong hyung."i said too taeyang he just nodded, When i was driving home. I was sobbing, i was soo sad because tomorrow was their wedding. And im their pianist....

I slept in my sofa crying, with the ring i bought for jina.

The next day i was awaken by a phone call, 

"Oh yoboseyo?" i answered, 

"Annyeong haseyo onewshii! Palli go to the church my wedding will start after 1 hour.arraso? annyeong!" she said goodbye.

"Aish." i whispered to myself, so i got dressed and went straight to the church, i was sad, actually.

"Yah!Onewshii!" Jina said while running towards me to give me a hug.

"I ordered the best piano in town," she said while pulling me towards the piano.

"Oh thanks." i said, and the bstard came, 

"Annyeong." Taeyang said while kissing jina's neck.

And after that the wedding was about to start.

I played on the piano.and Jina walked like she was floating. i was frustrated, while i played the piano. 

When the wedding was about to end 

"You may now kiss the bride." the priest said, My eyes and jina's met i smiled at her and tears were building in my eyes again, so i walked out. I knew they were about to kiss so i walked out, i didn't want to ruin their wedding. I got to the reception area 30 minutes before the reception. I drinked a glass of water.soon the guests came and i hid at a small space. after 10 minutes Jina found me, i was crying quietly.

"Onew..." she said confused.

"I let go of you because i knew that taeyang would make you a lot happier." i said.

"If you really believe that you belong with him,Promise me you won't let nobody hurt you.I will always be here for you, even if it kill me to see you in that wedding dress." i said. while tears flooded in my cheeks. My voice was still the same. though my heart was aching like nuts.

"Onew" she said while hugging me.Then taeyang entered

"What going on?" taeyang raised his voice.

"My girlfriend broke up with me, because i had to go here." i lied for their sake.

"Ok then lets party!" he said while kissing Jina again.

"Hey i gotta go, uhmma i need to go fix some thing im leaving, im gonna study abroad." i said.

"WHAT?! Dude thats great." he said while hugging me, i saw jina's eyes wider. i knew she was surprised.

"Dude go! This is your chance to be a full time musician!" Taeyang encouraged me,

"Ye so byee " i smirked, and i left.

So i did go to abroad but i didn't find new love, i gave my everything to jina and now i dont have much left.

So after years of being away i made it to be a musician, i made jina a song it was called. "The last Love." It was played by billions notto brag but it was a hit. But nobody new the real story.One day i came back to Seoul and saw her with her family. She was still beautiful, she had two kids, they didn't had any part of taeyang and i saw taeyang he still looked good. I walked towards them.

"Yah Mr. And mrs. Dong." i said while smiling.

"Little onew !" taeyang said with a smile.

"Onewshii" Jina's sweet voice lingered in my ear.

"This must be your kids, They're beautiful" i said while carrying the little one.

"What's this little boy's name?" i asked them while pointing at the kid i was carrying.

"Chonun Onew-imnida." the kid replied while grinning.

"Bo?" i smiled with disbelief,

"Jina named him, he resembles you onew, he gives way to people, he's sweet, He's cute and he loves.." Jina was interupted by onew jr.

"CHICKEN!" The kid said we all laughed,

"Kya-aaaa!" a lady shouted, i searched for her cuz she might need help and i saw her, i ran towards her. and i saw her tumble down, i ran towards her and gave her help.

"Are you ok?" i asked her she was pretty.

"Aja im taking you to the hospital." i said cuz she was crying.

"Andwae i have to stop  a wedding!" the girl said, i remember myself wanting to do that when

"Trust me you'll thank me someday." i said while carrying him.

after that day we became friends.Best Friend and then Lovers. I would never forget that day, that day made me realize something i wouldn't have realize if i stopped jina's wedding.

I realized that Love has it's own Time.