Neverland (Pt. 2)

Seventeen Oneshots

As they land gently on the soil belonging to Neverland, Peter laces his fingers together with Hansol's.

"Wait till the boys meet you, they'll be so excited. I can guarantee it!" Peter shouts enthusiastically as he walks, tugging Hansol behind him through the Neverland rainforest. Hansol chuckles as he keeps up the pace Peter has set, "Tink and the mermaids too?"

Peter laughs wholeheartedly, "Why of course, what's not to like?" Peter blinks a few times until he hears Hansol laughing.

"You flatter me, Peter."

Peter thinks, yeah why wouldn't he? Hansol is a gorgeous creature. There's nothing wrong with flattery. There was nothing wrong with it when he flattered Wendy. Was that what drove her away? His flattery? Should he stop flattering Hansol? Push him away? Cling onto him? Will the lost boys really accept him?

Pan is pulled out of his thoughts when his lost boys call for him.

"Oh, Peter! We missed you so. Who is this? A newcomer? Oh my." Their voices overlapped as the poked at Hansol's body several time causing him to let go of Peter's hand and collapse on the ground laughing.

"Oh no! Please! I'm so ticklish, pl-please stop." Hansol huffs as the two twins dressed in fur that resemble a raccoon's tickle his ribcage viciously. Tears fall from his eyes as he pants harshly, nearly wheezing before Peter speaks up authoritatively,

"Marmaduke, Binky, you better let up that is not the proper way to greet our new guest."

And so the twins do as they're told and step off of Hansol and help pull him up off the ground.

"What's your name?" The twins ask in synchronization as they flash toothy smiles.

"Hansol. It's a pleasure to meet you two. And who are the rest of you?" Hansol smiles as he offers his hand to shake. The boys look at him confused and poke his hand with the feathered end of their arrows.

"Sorry, um, we shake hands."

Peter chuckles into shirt as his boys just laugh at Hansol.

"You mean like this?" A boy in a skunk costume approaches Hansol's hand and shakes his wrist, shaking his hand yes, but not in the way he was expecting. He thought it was odd that Peter was so well mannered and his boys were not.

"We don't apologize in Neverland." Another boy, dressed up in a bunny costume, speaks up whom is already giving Hansol a suspicious glare. "Hansol." The bunny boy speaks with venom in voice and Peter nods.

"He's right, I told you that." Peter's tone is that of amusement as he motions the other two boys to step up and greet Hansol,

"Slightly, Cubby. Don't be scared, he's a warrior, just like us."

Cubby speaks first,

"Did you battle pirates before getting here with Hansol?" His tone is that of confusement.

"Huh?" Hansol blinks a few times before a realizes his bruises and colorful cuts are visible. "Oh!"

Before he can address the problem, Peter dives into the conversion,

"Oh! Yes, we did. Hook almost got Hansol, you see!" Peter gestures to the bruises and makes an unreadable face toward Hansol,

"He protected me! A warrior he is. A brave one at that!"

Hansol hides his embarrassment as the boys coo and literally look up to him and tug at his clothes, mesmerized.

"Whoa, that's so cool. You're so brave, Hansol!" Slightly smiles and punches Hansol in the arm.

"Now then boys, please collect some food while I give Hansol a tour, yes? We'll be back in a bit. Call Tink too, would you?"

Peter calls as he leads Hansol away from the lost boys.
The leaves crunch under their feet as the two walk near the sea, the smell already evading their senses.

"I'm sorry, Hansol." Peter starts after a few minutes, biting his lip nervously not being able to look Hansol in the eye. "The boys wouldn't be able to take the truth. They're sensitive."

Hansol looks toward Peter and nods before smiling in understanding, "It's alright. Thank you, Peter."

The newly lost boy has to bite his tongue as he notices that Peter apologized and gosh he'd thought apologies were foreign in Neverland. Peter laces his fingers with Hansol's once more as they follow the muddy path down to mermaid lagoon.

 

AN; it's been a while haha, hope you all enjoy this. sorry for my absence.