Neverland

Seventeen Oneshots

He'd heard all the stories, the lore, the myths, so why is it that he cannot breathe in the presence of the man, sorry boy, himself? The most daring and wonderful boy. The one and only, Peter Pan. As Hansol steps back, hesitating as he sees the glow of bright emerald in the boy's eyes, his breath hitches. Not in fear, but possibly excitement something he can't seem to pinpoint it as his eyes widen to take in the sight before him. All he can see is green. Green clothing, emerald eyes. And striking wavy and sandy blonde hair.
"Where are you going boy? You seem," Peter's mouth slowly forms a smirk, barely seen under the dark of the cool night before putting emphasis on his next word, "lost."
Hansol's mind is thrumming as he examines Peter's clothes. Tattered green rags, exposing just a bit of flesh here and there; a rip in the cloth near his abdomen then up round his ribs. And the tights, yeah, they're real and ever so green. He supposes that yes he is indeed lost but he's only running away from home, and yes Neverland seems tempting but, he can't find himself saying anything besides what'll please the boy before him. So he speaks in a whisper, "I don't know." The will in his voice has left him and his tone wavers, making him sound vulnerable.
"Shall I take you someplace fun?" Peter's foreign accent rolls off his tongue slowly almost as if deliberately as he speaks, tempting Hansol whose knees are shaking already. "To a place that exists for boys like us?" Us, Hansol thinks that he heard a sultry tone behind the word when Peter spoke but shakes off the feeling and steps back once more. Peter only fills the space the two, leaning into Hansol's personal space and smiling all too sweetly. Hansol closes his eyes and can't help the blood that rushes up to his face, "I-I can't." And he supposes it's because he was only running away to get his guardians' attention, that's all.
Peter steps back and leans against the lamppost gleaming down upon the two dimly. "What is your name, boy?" An amused tone emitting as he speaks once more, crossing his arms against his chest. The arms that sheathed two daggers and was decorated with vines that wrapped themselves gently up his biceps and triceps.
Hansol sighs defeatedly, "Hansol. My name is Hansol."
Peter mouths Hansol's name without speaking, as if practicing how to say it correctly. "Peter. Peter Pan. But I'm sure you've heard of me, I'm quite." Peter looks confused for a split second before chuckling, "What is it?" Peter makes sure to put extra emphasis on his next word, "Famous."
The wind picks up as Hansol laughs exasperatedly, "Yeah, I've heard of you. But I thought you had a preference." And Hansol gasps softly as he realizes what he'd just said. "I'm s-"
Peter sighs softly before withdrawing a blade from his wrist and smiling almost fondly, "No need to apologize, we don't do that in Neverland. You're speaking of Wendy? She, uh, she grew up." Peter clears his throat uncomfortably before grinning toward Hansol. "I visit her often, she's quite content without my presence. But the lost boys miss her so. And so I've sought out to bring someone they could possibly bond with, better than a girl. You see?" Peter smirks, "Any other questions or concerns, Hansol?" The blade is rotating slowly between Peter's fingers as Hansol takes in his words.
"N-no." Hansol nearly sputters as he answers.
"Then what is holding you back?" Peter inquires passively whist still playing with his blade, staring directly at the boy before him.
"My parents." Hansol admits in a soft tone.
"Oh! Who needs them? They'll have you work in an office, don't you know? You poor boy." Peter all but clutches his stomach in laughter before switching his voice to that of concern, "I know you don't. I can see the purples, yellows, and pinks someone's done into you. Who? Your father? You don't need him. And who else. Your mother? I assume she says you do it to yourself, hm? That she loves him more than she'll ever love you." Peter deadpans his words cutting into Hansol much his blade, the blade in his hand stopping as he puts in back back in its place, wrapped in the vines on his wrist.
Hansol can't fight back the tears that roll down his cheeks and down toward his chin as he nods. In agreement.
Peter steps closer cupping Hansol's cheek gently and kissing the top of the boy's ear, only to whisper, "Shh. Forget them, Hansol. Forget them all and come away with me. To Neverland." Peter offers and Hansol wraps his weak arms around Peter's thin waist.
"Yes. Please. Take me away." Hansol punctuates as his arms go up to clutch at Peter's shoulders, sobbing into them. Peter hums and kiss Hansol's tears away.
"We don't cry in Neverland, pet." Peter smiles reassuringly before pressing a kiss to Hansol's forehead. "We shall get a move on when you settle down. Hm? How does that sound, love? I'll take you to see the mermaids and the lost boys. You'll love them. And Tink. I'm sure she'll just adore you." Peter's voice is ever as smooth and silky as he presses kisses to Hansol's hairline. "Just say when and I'll take you there."
Hansol nods as he pulls away from Peter's embrace and drops his things down. He straightens his clothing out and Peter reaches his hand out, "Shall we go now, my dear?" Hansol grasps at Peter's soft fingertips before he feels small crystals sprinkled over him. It smells like and ocean breeze and as he holds tightly onto Peter's hand, the boy leans in close to his ear, "Think happy thoughts, dearest. We'll be there soon." And a kiss is pressed to Hansol's temple when their feet leave the ground. Never in Hansol's fifteen years did he ever think he'd fly. It almost feels familiar as he floats through the air with Peter. Laughs and astonished gasps leave him as they soar above what use to be his home. The stars sparkle so much brighter up here with Peter than they ever did in his dull bedroom window. Hansol can't contain his happiness as a gleeful smile spreads across his face. He's never been so happy. So enraptured in the pixie dust and cool atmosphere, he doesn't notice the grin on Peter's face. Peter whom is taking in the delight on the latter's face, and it's gorgeous. He's beautiful. Just absolutely stunning. How did he fool himself years ago that Wendy was so wonderful? She left him. Left Neverland. Left the lost boys, motherless. She grew up. Hansol though, Peter thinks he can make him stay. Stay in Neverland with him and the lost boys. He could never let go of something as wondrous as Hansol. Peter thinks he might even give him a kiss. Something he'd learned not too long ago from a friend. And as they drift through the atmosphere, and fly closer to the star that leads to Neverland Peter can't shake the same feeling he had when he led Wendy away to Neverland. The same 'butterflies,' or whatever it was Wendy called them in his stomach when he looked at her. But now as he stares at the ever so blissful Hansol, he feels the exact same. Or maybe it's the pixie dust, it always did make him feel giddy..