Meanie ft. Soonyoung

Seventeen Oneshots

Soonyoung pushes his head back into the wall whilst biting the inside of his wrist, "Please get on with it." he whines as Wonwoo pins his wrists on either side of his head. " little , you want us to take you right here? Out in the open? What do you want to do next hm? Dress in frilly dresses for us, huh?" Wonwoo sneers as he spreads Soonyoung's tired legs with his own, making sure to wedge his knee inbetween the older's. The blue haired boy winces due to the soreness in his thighs from practicing his dance routines for hours on end. He salivates when he hears Mingyu dropping to his knees and ing both of their trousers. Soonyoung tries desperately to keep his body still but his hips stutter when Mingyu's fingers trace the outline of with feather-like touches. "Yes please, please I'll do anything." He begs and Mingyu presses wet kisses up and down the dancer's clothed . "Anything?" Mingyu murmurs as he tugs the underwear before him down, the trapped inside it almost hitting him in the face. Wonwoo captures the older's lips with his own and tightens his grip on the wrists against the wall, earning a shuddering sigh from Soonyoung. Wet heat engulfs Soonyoung 's member and he bites down hard on Wonwoo's lip causing the latter to wince angrily. "Oh baby boy, I know you like it rough but calm down. We'll have you so ed out, you won't remember how to move those lovely hips of yours when we're done with you." A grin flashes for a second before Wonwoo opens up Soonyoung's shirt, exposing his chest to the cool air. He a solid stripe up the dancer's neck as he let's out feverish moans due to the mouth around him. "Gyu-ya, would you like to go first? I'm sure he's well prepared for us due to our session earlier." Mingyu nods once, giving Soonyoung one more hard before pulling off him with a lewd popping noise. "Yes." He practically purrs as he hears Wonwoo shuffling to the wall opposite of them, to watch. Mingyu smiles sweetly as he pushed two fingers into his hyung, scissoring slowly to stretch him just a but, the latter's face contorting with nothing but pleasure as saliva drips down his body. "You're so pretty baby." Mingyu whispers in the dancers ear as he withdraws his fingers. "Will you be a good boy and keep quiet?" Mingyu asks rhetorically as he lifts Soonyoung into position. "Answer me." He singsongs as Soonyoung impatiently lines Mingyu up with his entrance. " yes, I will. I'll be so good. I'll be so so quiet. Please. Please? God, please?" Soonyoung whines as his thighs shake from the anticipation, his fingers never leaving Mingyu's member. "Go ahead, sweetheart." The younger laughs as he hears his hyung begging him for his . It's not usual with their rendezvous but Wonwoo is more of a tease than he really is. Soonyoung's warm cavern takes him away from his thoughts and his hips move slowly, sensually; his body rocking fluidly into Soonyoung's. "Oh . You feel good." The dancer tries to rock into Mingyu but struggles due to his position. Nails claw at Mingyu's shoulder as teeth bite into neck, moans muffling into his bronze skin. Wonwoo smirks as he palms himself through his pants, making eye contact with his little toy's blown pupils. "Y-you can't come." Mingyu whimpers as Soonyoung bites down harder and tightens around him. "H-hyung wouldn't like th-that." Wonwoo nods although Mingyu can't see him, "Little lion, if you come I'll deny you six s and you can't swallow our seed." The words spoken from Wonwoo alarm Soonyoung from his hazy state and he would protest but that would mean more punishment, knowing Wonwoo, so he simply nods as Mingyu tightens his bruising grips on his thighs, speeding up tenfold to make things more difficult on the dancer. "You, though." Wonwoo continues, "Come whenever you want. He'll need to be prepped for more fun later, in the van." Mingyu nods as he releases into Soonyoung almost immediately at Wonwoo's command, his hips stuttering as he comes down from his high.
"Hyung, will you me later too? Us both maybe? At the same time?" Mingyu asks, breathless from coming down his high. The younger leans his forehead against the wall as he feels Soonyoung twitch around him.
"I'll think about it, but clean up. Won't you?"
"Yes Daddy." The other two respond as Wonwoo walks away casually.

 

AN; Comments are always appreciated