Part Five Final Part

Just Talk to me Already

Jackson’s Pov.

 

    “Jaebum helped me!!” I shouted in a panic. Hey, if I’m going down I’m not going down alone. It’s his fault for helping me in the first place when it involved my mother. The look Jaebum gave me clearly said that if we lived through this he would not hesitate to kill me. “This is not about Jaebum, it’s about you” My mother said. Jaebum took that as his cue to leave as he grabbed Youngjae and ran away. Leaving only me, Mark, and my mother.

 

“Now explain” my mother said her eyes burning in anger. “How did you find out?” I said. I knew that my mother was good, but our plan was flawless. “Jackson, do you not think that a mother's instincts are strong enough to detect when their son is doing something wrong.” My mother said with fake hurt in her eyes before they went back to full on mad as she said “besides, when you drove off you went in the opposite way of the school.”

 

I mentally slapped myself. How could I have overlooked something as important as that. I hope that my mother will at least let me say goodbye to all my friends before she kills me. “So Jackson, are you now going to tell me what you’re doing here defying my orders” My mother said.

 

I guess since she already knows that I’m gay she can’t kill me anymore then she's already going too. “Okay mom, you caught me. Me and Youngji came up with this plan so that I could go to prom with my boyfriend Mark.” I said, waiting for her to kill me.

 

“YOUR WHAT!!!!!!!!” my mother screamed out really loud, if the whole school wasn’t watching us before they definitely were now. “YOUR GAY!!” my mother continued to scream rude things to me and Mark before I interrupted her. “What did you think I did wrong when you came here!?” “I just thought you blew off Youngji to hang with your friends!!” my mother said with steam coming out of her ears (or at least it looked that way to me)

 

“You know what, I can’t live with a son who loves men over woman. Jackson I want you to pack your bags and get out my house, because you are no longer welcome. You have three weeks to get everything out, and after that whenever I see you on my property I’ll call the police.” My mother said before walking out. I couldn’t believe what had happened. But then I feel a tap on my arm.

 

Mark’s Pov.

 

    After Jackson’s mother left, Jackson just stood there motionless. Ten minutes later and he’s in the same spot. I let out a sigh, I knew exactly what I should do. But I’m worried that it’s too soon, but I have no choice, Jackson needs me.

 

I then tapped his shoulder lightly. He immediately snapped out of it and looked right at me. “Jackson I’m so sorry about what happened, it’s all my fault.” He was still processing what his mother said so it took him a while to reply.

 

But when it did his eyes widen and he quickly said “ nononononono, none of it’s your fault. I love you so much. I would rather be kicked out of my own home then not be able to be with you.” His words gave me enough confidence to say the next part “Well I still feel bad, so to make it up to you, would you like to live with me?”

 

He looked completely shocked. “But what about your parents?” Jackson asked me. This is the one question that I’ve been avoiding for as long as I can remember. “They died when I was little. It’s been just me for a long time now, but I’m willing to make it just me and you, if you are.” I said feeling very nervous. He looked shocked at my confession, making me regret saying it.

 

“I mean it’s okay if you don’t want to” I said in a low voice. But that looked like it had surprised him more than what I had said before. ‘No it’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just you had surprised me. I didn’t know that your parents had died.” Jackson said before continuing “But now that I’m over the shock, I’m happy to say that I would love to move in with you. When should I start packing.”

 

I smiled at Jackson, happy that he was cool with this. “Well since we only have three weeks, and I’m sure you have a lot of stuff to pack, so I’d say right now.” I said jokingly. We both laughed a little before I suddenly felt his lips on mine. My first kiss, and it could not of been more perfect.

 

Me and Jackson spent the rest of the night packing his stuff.

 


~A Few Weeks Later~


Youngji’s Pov.

 

    I’m happy for Mark and Jackson, they get the happily ever after that most people only read about. While I may love both of them especially together, I can’t help but feel jealous. I’ve always wanting a happy end like that, but maybe it’s just not meant to be.

 

“Hey Youngji” A voice yelled out. I turned around and then completely froze when I saw, her, my crush. “This is a little awkward, but, someone named Mark told me that you liked me” she said. I can't believe he told her, I'm so going to kill him the next time I see him. “and” I snapped out of my thoughts as she continued “I just thought that I’d let you know, I like you too” She said her cheeks a bright pink color.

 

I would have to remember to tell Mark that I loved him. I then took a deep breath before saying “Well you like me, and I like you. So, would you like to be my girlfriend??” She gave me a big smile before saying yes.

 

I guess fairytales can come true for anyone, even me.

 

The End


Before any of you hate me too much I do have a reason for taking so long to update. A few days after I posted part four I went to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well. One of the things she told me was that I needed to get more sleep. So I can no longer write my stories at night, which is when I usually do. I would write them during the day but recently I've either been, Too busy, too lazy, too sick, or just not motivated enough to write. But I'm finally starting to feel better so I finally finished this story. I hope it wasn't too bad. Thank you reading :)