Just The Way You Are : Part 1

All-American Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Taeyeon!”

“Show’em what you got, Kim!”

People kept chanting when the captain of the football made another score and ended the game with their another win this year.

The spectators went wild as the endless cheering were yelled for the winning team.

The black hair captain ran along with their team into the changing room.

“That’s crazy. You see the look on Lindsay’s face?”

“Yeah, I did, Sooyoung. Stop screaming.” The captain held her ears at her loud member/friend. “Fany.”

“Oh hey, gorgeous.”Sooyoungturned to face her smiling girlfriend.

“You guys win again!” Tiffany threw her arms around Sooyoung’s neck.

“Yeah, we’re awesome.”

“I know.” Leaning in, Tiffany gave Sooyoung a sweet kiss.

“How nice.” They heard Taeyeon sighed the word.

“I saw her with Michael outside, I thought she went here.” Tiffany told her once she caught the dejected sigh from Taeyeon.

“Ooh, speaking of the devil.” The couple looked passed Taeyeon’s shoulder and saw a girl still with her cheerleader uniform on walking seductively towards them.

“Baby, you are amazing out there.” The girl wrapped an arm around the captain’s shoulder another upon her waist from the back.

“Thank you. You cheered so well too.” They shared a small kiss. “Would you like to come to our celebration party?”

“Oh baby, I’m sorry but I can’t. I have plan with my parents. You don’t mind, do you? I’ll make it up to you.” Her voice was too whiny that made the other couple cringed.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at that, God, what a .

“That’s cool.”

Taeyeon was just one good heart, girlfriend that one could ask for.

“I should go, my parents wouldn’t like it if I’m late.”

“Yeah, go ahead. I love you.” Taeyeon kissed the girl’s crown before let her go.

“See you, baby.”

Not even a ‘me too’? Taeyeon thought out loud.

“I can’t believe she literally disregard our presence here.” Tiffany scowled regardless Taeyeon was there still.

“I’m sorry, Tiffany. You know how she is.”

“Taeyeon, seriously I lost count on how many times she ditched you in our celebration party. This is our winning. Your team.” Sooyoung said while rummaging her locker then put on the clean shirt on.

“What do you want me to do about it?” The captain sounds hopeless.

Sooyoung looked at her impatiently. “What do I want you to do? I want you to dump her.”Sooyoung pressed as she dragged her girlfriend out.

“It’s not that easy, Sooyoung.” Taeyeon yelled careless of wether Sooyoung heard it or not.

*****

“What about her?”

“No.”

“What about her?” Again, her friend, Jennifer, just blindly pointed at random person. “Not Kim. Not Kim.” Her friend nudged her.

“No, I’m not looking at Taeyeon.” She denied it even though she obviously has been caught.

“That girl.” Jennifer pointed at a curly brown hair girl.

“No, we just don’t have anything in common.”

“How do you know?”

The blonde girl just shrugged carelessly. “I just know.”

“Urgh, I hate football player.Sooyoung ditches me for her team.”

Both girl jumped when Tiffany just appeared out of nowhere.

“Excuse you. Anyway Tiffany, just let her be. It’s their party. You always stole her away just to be busy in the closet doing God knows what.”

“Meanie. Jessie is the best.” Jessica just laughed at her friends bantered. “Who are you looking at, Captain?” The question completely surprised her, was she that obvious?

“You know who.” Jennifer knocked Jessica’s head playfully.

*****

“Oops, sorry.” The football captain apologized as she collidedon a girl who was just out from the toilet.

“It’s okay.” They laughed sheepishlywhen they realized they almost bumped on each other because it seemed their feet agreed to take the same directions.

The girl held the football captain on her shoulders and gently moved her aside.

Taeyeon bashfully smiled at her. “After you.”

“Thank you.” The girl returned the smile then turned to leave.

“Jessica, right?” A soft confirmation was heard so Taeyeon carried on. “You look so splendidtonight.”

“You too.” Jessica quickly turned away to hide her rosy cheeks.

 

“Someone is in trouble.” Sooyoung teased when she saw Taeyeon gets back with a sweet smile stayed on her face. “I saw that.” She smacked Taeyeon’s back.

“Saw what?”

“You flirted.”

“What, you never flirt?”

“Wow. Captain, you have a girlfriend. But you know what, that cheerleader captain is hot. I’ll get Tiffany to introduce you to her.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter