4/4

Escapade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Making up?” Himchan quoted, narrowed his brows, and turned to Yongguk.
The smallest of smiles came on his lips followed by a slow huff.

 

“Should I’ve been softer?” He rasped, and Himchan couldn’t believe it. He waited in his confusion, because Yongguk started to walk to him again. “You kept telling me things are over, you know.” Yongguk said, placing his hands on Himchans shoulders.

Daehyun gasped, coming to sudden realization, hands on his head. “Oh my god! What the happened here? Did you just him without telling anything?!” He demanded an explanation, pulling on Yongguks collar again, but the other two ignored him.

“If that’s how it is I can ... I can live with that.” He said. “But I can’t watch you ruin your life like this.” He said. “This is who you are, Himchan. Don’t try and tell yourself otherwise.”

“Yah you! The last thing he is, is a thing for you to put your in! If I knew you’re such a I would have never… …” But then they kissed.  Daehyun just sighed. “Oh whatever you dickheads you are both dickheads I’m growing a on my face having you two around I am leaving, ing bye. And honestly please don’t get started again and make these people leave before they start to think an alien kidnapped Himchan because no one is going to believe their heads when Himchans’ going to say he’s gay, mark my words, oh and the reception here let people burrow umbrellas so why don’t you burrow one before you go and tell them because I have a feeling they’re going to waste all that wonderful food on your dickfaces. Like ing bye!” Daehyun slammed the door.

 

He sighed against it, arms still crossed over his chest.
“Unbelievable. Un-ing-believable.”

 

Daehyun understood that there is no need for him to stand by the door anymore, and decided to head downstairs. Few people asked where Himchan was, because he was wanted somewhere and Daehyun said he would come soon.

Walking to the band playing a slow song, he contemplated a lot in his mind.

If there is anything for him to learn from today, that would be the fact that there is no running away from the truth. If not today, then perhaps someday later; in which Himchan would be married, with a three year old daughter named Hiyejin, (He didn’t know why Hiyejin, but it came to him anyway) and they would find out about Yongguk (He didn’t know why Yongguk either; this was least possible taking that they broke up? Or did they? Like what the was going on between them anyway?) And then get a divorce and send Hiyejin through a lot of crap, its best that it has ended now and not too late.

 

Yep, those ers weren’t coming downstairs either.

 

So he picked up the mic.

 

“Err, hello? Is this working?” He spoke, and then a loud screech followed and then his echoing words. “Yep, it is.” He confirmed.
Daehyun gulped down, and followed the gazes of everyone who had turned to him in confusion. He met eyes with the bride for a second but he avoided them as soon as possible. Yes, he is sorry – and no, he is not. She’d rather deal with this now than have her life ruined because Himchan is a fickle man and he would never be able to hold himself together with a woman by his side.

“So – Uh, my friend – Himchan-ssi…” Daehyun started. “… As you can see has not come down yet; and yes, seems as if he’s using my to excuse himself…” Daehyun rolled his eyes in frustration; but when the crowd laughed – he didn’t quite understand what’s funny. At least his intention was not to be funny. Because the joke is not out yet.

“And personally; with what I’m about to tell you, I think he had better not come down here and get his whipped because this is going to piss off a lot of people here. Let me apologize in advance.”

“But hey, it’s my friends’ wedding and I get the mic and my family is here so this is kind of perfect to address everyone.”

“Mom, Dad –” Daehyun searched, and found the two happy parents’ wave to him from a table much closer than he wanted. “And yes, -brother Junhong.” Daehyun smiled. “I’m going to confess something today for two reasons. A) Because this is going to cushion the real bomb and B) because in a million years, I do not wish to do what Himchan is about to do to all of you.”

“Now; to cut through the sleaze, dear parents, honorable guests, people I know, and you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter