2/4

Escapade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He knew that Yongguk wasn’t impressed.

It didn’t matter.
At least now, he had tried.

 

After ten more minutes of silence, Yongguk gave up, and sighed. “One last thing, yeah?” He asked, and Himchan nodded his head. Just one last thing. Yongguk never let his hand go, even if few of the people in the restaurant threw the two piercing looks, they kept going.

Yongguk opened the door for Himchan of his car in the parking lot, and after the door shut, Himchan was given a brief moment to reflect.
He knew that what he was doing isn’t nice. Nice wasn’t the word. It was an understatement. A massive understatement.
Yongguk wasn’t capable of turning him down and Himchan was taking advantage of that. What he was doing was nearly evil. It was going to hurt Yongguk, a lot.

Himchan would never be able to justify what he’s about to do, but this is what he wants. He’s old enough to understand you can’t just have everything you want, just because. But there wasn’t a lot he wanted, and not a lot he could have, either. Reality was that Yongguk was here, and if Himchan would just ask, Yongguk would still be here.

Yongguk got in, and started up the engine.

Only if Yongguk would ask, Himchan could answer.

 

Yongguk had gone through a lot of breakups, but the one with Himchan was the weirdest.

Himchans kisses or desperate s of his groin on Yongguks thighs didn’t in the least express the night as their last. If anything, Himchan had lost control. His fingers were rough, grip was tight and nails were blunt. Everything dug in and Yongguk could hardly keep up. Something was definitely wrong, but Himchan never let Yongguk put a finger on it.
It didn’t feel quite right either.

Even if Yongguk knew that Himchan was giving his everything, he wasn’t receiving any through Yongguk. Vaguely it stressed the fact that Himchan just wanted to have . The morning after bothered Yongguk a lot.

Himchan had left too, without a good bye.

Yongguk was there when everything happened, but it all felt out of grasp and he was confused in and out of reasons. He was more confused than heartbroken; and it puzzled him further.

Yongguk was uncomfortable seeing them again – anyone he had dated before. He wasn’t young to ignore if he ran into one by accident to not say Hi, but if he could avoid the situation, he would go out of his way to not end up in a conversation.

It was different with Himchan; however.
Ever since he left, Yongguk couldn’t get his mind off of Himchan, particularly the one last thing he wanted to do. He could really bring himself to contact Himchan afterwards; even after hours of staring at their previous text messages.

Instead of asking Himchan directly, he decided to be a wuss.

 

Daehyun was the last person Yongguk wanted to talk about a break up to, but this time, he wasn’t being the universal jackass of all time. When Yongguks call didn’t get through, nearly he had given up.

But Daehyun called him back in the evening after office hours.

-
25th November 2015
-

“You called me.” He said.

Yongguk took a while to let the nauseating feeling pass his tongue. Daehyun was never the one to talk like that. He was Himchans’ best friend and the two had their talkative nature and exaggerated notions of language in common.

“Is something up with Himchan?”

Yongguk decided to cut through the sleaze. Daehyun probably knew that they broke up, and he probably knew better than Yongguk why to it too.

Daehyun didn’t answer for the longest while, and the only noise Yongguk heard once in a while were Daehyuns heavy breathing.

“He’s going to kill me.” Daehyun mumbled, more to himself. “He doesn’t want you to know what’s up.” He explained.

Yongguk knew that Daehyun was giving him the choice. Right now, he could either respect Himchans’ wishes, leave the matters as they are, or he could pry. He could get his answers because Daehyun was willing to spill it. There wasn’t a need to contemplate. He had spent the entire week wondering what has happened, so right now, choosing wasn’t a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter