Prologue

Opposites Attract

"I think Jinyoung is fine," said Mr. Park sitting in his arm chair, reading the morning newspaper.

"No, I don't think he is. Jinyoung is 24 years old and has never brought a girlfriend home," said Mrs. Park.

"Is that suppose to be strange? Do rather have a flirty son going out to clubs all the time?" Asked Mr. Park.

"Maybe, its better than having a way too serious and upright son. I don't want him to become a dull and work like a crazy person. Jinyoung is only a young 24 year old male, not a 40 year old man. I want him to balance his work and play." said Mrs. Park.

"Its good for the company," replied Mr. Park.

"Thats all you ever think about. The company. What about our son's life?" Asked Mrs. Park.

"Its his choice, honey."

"All he ever does he is work. He doesn't have any fun. He isn't attracted to any girls, hence him not having a girlfriend let alone a fiance," explained Mrs. Park.

"Okay, fine. What do you suggest we do about it?" Asked Mr. Park.

"Since, he won't find a girl on his own. We should find a fiance for him. He needs a girl to change him. Just like what I did to you."

"Why would you make him go down path?" Mr. Park murmured.

"What was that?" asked Mrs. Park.

 "Err...I said that it was wonderful idea!" Replied Mr. Park.

"Only problem is who."

"The young master is home." The security announced.

Jinyoung walked into the living room and greeted his parents.

"Why are you home so early?" Asked Mrs. Park. "I thought you were suppose to meet Mark."

"I did, but he had to leave early due to his sister. Sera suddenly decided to come home a week earlier than planned. So, Mark had to reschedule the dinner and make her new room ready for her early arrival."

"She has always been a little unpredictable, but she is a sweetheart," said Mrs. Park. 

Mr. Park agreed nodding along with her.

"Well, I am going to my room," said Jinyoung before walking up the stairs.

"Sera," said Mrs. Park nudging Mr. Park.

"Huh? Wait...you don't mean Sera as Jinyoung fiance?! Do you?" Mr. Park questioned.

Mrs. Park nodded with enthusiasm. "Yes, I do. She is the complete opposite of him and a good influence for him. Sera is also possibly the only female who can handle his personality. And like you agreed she is a sweetheart. She is the perfect fiance for Jinyoung. Now we just need to talk to the her father about this. I am sure they will agree, you are the only grumpy one around here." 

"We? This is your idea, " said Mr. Park. He looked at his wife. "...I'll get the phone," said Mr. Park getting up hurriedly.

 


Sorry for the boring prologue. The story starts in the next chapter. Feel free to comment. I love reading comments.