Chapter 22 - Jessica's Decision

Love is nearer than you think.

---Jessica’s POV---

 

I saw Yuri ran up and locked the door…

Its over?! Why Yuri?!? What did I do I thought as tears flow endlessly….

 

“You were always there… You promised to wait!! Why Yul!!” I cried out loud

 

---Yuri’s POV---

 

I lay on my bed.. I was crying I was hurt, how could she do this to me…

 

“Why Yul?!” I heard her scream from below…

 

“What do you mean? Why? Why must you do this Sica…”

 

More tears flow down.. I do not want to lose her.. after all we been through

 

---Jessica’s POV---

 

I was sad…

 

 no…

 

it was like this…

 

12 years ago…

 

 this feeling…

 

why…

 

I grabbed myself bottles of beer and sat in the living room drinking the whole night…

 

I promise Yul to never drink again… but why!? What did I do to make her say that? I don’t want to lose her…

 

I saw her phone lying on the ground… I picked it up and saw the text message sent by “me”

 

“No!!”

 

“No… it was all a misunderstanding…”

 

He! That cursed father did this!! How could he!!? I thought as anger flooded my mind

 

I drank more to release the pain…

It was unbearable…

 

 

I threw the bottles around after finishing each bottle… I don’t care if the shattered pieces hurt me… I am hurt already…

 

“I decided already… If Yuri doesn’t want me… whats the point of living.. she is everything to me…”

 

Tears fell from my eyes… as I wrote something on a piece of paper…

 

After much effort I fell asleep on the floor…

 

Shattered glass pierced me… it was pain but the pain I am feeling is worst.. and I drifted off to sleep

 

---The next day---

 

I got up early… and made my way to the bedroom and slip the note underneath the door and left…

 

---Yuri’s POV---

 

I woke up… my bed was soak with tears from crying last night…  I was hurting deeply inside…

 

My mind was cleared… I realized I shouldn’t have been so hasty last night… I think I need to let her explained…

 

I walked and saw a note on the floor

 

I picked it up and read it… tears started to flow again…

 

“To my beloved Yuri ah~

 

I know why you were mad… it was because of that message, right? I am sorry.. it was all a misunderstanding… I did not send it… but I don’t think you will buy it… so whats the point of living without you? Kwon Yuri.. do you know how much you mean to me? You are the first and only person to open up to me, you cared for me and I am very grateful for it… I enjoyed the moments we spent together…

But now you don’t want me… I have no use of living on… I wanted you to know… You mean everything to me and I love you.. I really do…

 

From Sica<3

 

P.S:

 

By the time you are reading this letter, God knows where am I… We will meet again but exactly when will we meet again…it will be up to fate…”

“Sica…. Pabo Yuri… I shouldn’t have rushed to conclusion…”

 

“At least she won’t leave Korea.. her passport is still here…” I mumbled to myself

 

As I walked down.. the sight that greeted me woke me up

 

Broken bottles were lying everywhere, a pool of blood was near the wall and bloodied foot prints were seen leaving the house… In the center was a pen and a notebook with water spilled around it… it must be her tears…

 

Suddenly, I realized there was more to what the message seems…

 

--Normal POV—

 

Upon seeing the sight, the shocking and gruesome truth of the message smacked Yuri on the face…

 

Yuri immediately ran out mumbling something to herself as she calls someone…

 

“Pabo Yuri! Pabo Sica!! Please.. be safe!” Yuri said as she ran out

 

---TBC---

 

What did Yuri realise?? What did Sica do?