Chapter 10 - Bad News

Love is nearer than you think.

----Normal POV----

Few months have passed since TaeNy and YulSic's  confession.Yuri is still patiently waiting for Jessica to clear her doubts, Taeyeon and Tiffany is even more closer than before.

Now the school break has arrived....

---Tiffany's POV----

"Tae Tae ah~" I said talking to tae tae on the phone

"Yes Mushroom?" Mushroom was the new nickname tae tae gave me after recently seeing some of my past pictures.

"I was wondering do you want to go to the beach tonight"

"Sure of course! See you at our usual spot"

*Things have changed.. I no longer few awkward asking Tae Tae out, we became more couple like * I thought

 

----Yuri's POV----

At Sica's house...

"Yuri ah.. You've been trying to clean my house for almost a month.. why don't you stop?"

"Well...I don't think you could live in this environment..."

"Y-yuri...." i saw sica hung her head low

"yes sica?"

"Erm.. I'm really sorry..."

"I told you.. its okay.. I will keep waiting for you" I said...I felt sorry for her , i knew she wasn't born that way.. something must have happen..

As i was cleaning up her place.. I saw a book... full of dust.. somehow I was curious

"Sica ah! Whats this book?"

"...." she said nothing

"huh?"

"Its nothing much...." she looked sad

I flipped open the book and saw a cut out of a newspaper article... as I read my mouth dropped..

------------------

--Boy,16, found dead at alley behind famous club---

" A teenager was found dead with broken bottle pieces found in his skull. Police said it was due to a gang fight, his father denied he was related to any gang. Other than that he refused to answer any more questions at the time being."

another article wrote

---Investigation still continue---

"Investigation of the murder of teenage boy still continues. Boy was identify as...*It was blurred due to the dust* all was read was "k---o--- H--k J---"

An image of the boy was pasted right in the next page...

-----------

I threw the book down...its him...

This time sica was the one who comforted me...

She didn't say much, she just put her hands around my waist and bury her head into my back.

"Sica.. why do you keep these articles...."

"....sorry yul..I really can't bring myself to explain.." She starts to cry...

I hug her closely until she calm down...

*I didn't expect the ice princess to have such a fragile heart...the more i see her that way.. the more i see her open up.. I am determined to melt her heart..

----Jessica's POV-----

As I was crying.. she hugged me. I never wanted to let go...

*I'm sorry Yul...its because of things like this...please wait for me* I thought.. even more tears flow the my cheeks...

----30 mins later----

"I'm sorry sica... I didn't mean to make you cry..." Yuri said before she left

"Its okay.. see you then"

---Later that night---

I sat down on the couch..my mind was clear...I thought about yuri's question earlier...I think I found the answer...

I keep those articles... because...it is to remind me that I was once happy in my life..

----Tiffany's POV-----

I sat with tae tae on the bench facing the sea...

our fingers interwined with each other.

"Tae tae, can I ask you something?" I said

*I was feeling sad and down but I can't avoid it, time is running out*

"sure what is it?" she replied

"Please answer it seriously... what would you do if I left" I asked seriously

Taeyeon's expression turned sad as if it was real

"I would feel... sad, very sad"

"oh....but what if I had a valid reason to leave? How would you re-act then?"

"If its for your own good.. I would feel sad but I would understand and be happy for you...."

"Tae Tae ah....I'm sorry..."

"For?..."

I told Tae Tae what happened earlier this month

-----------Flash Back 3 weeks ago-------

Its been 1 week since my appa had talked to me about Jessica...

I always wondered did I really know her? Maybe it was a different Jessica...

"Fany ah.. come here" appa said seriously.. I started to worry

"yes appa?"

"Well you know how you and taeyeon are in a relationship right?as your appa I'm very happy and proud of you.. however..you need to know this...it may take some time to digest but you really need to know this..."

"K-know what???"

"I am sorry Fany.. you need to leave Taeyeon..."

"WHY!!? you said you approved of our relationship!!" I was on the verge of tears when I heard that

"Listen to me Tiffany! I know you feel sad, you feel hurt, but it is for your own good.."

"I am listening..."

"There is a reason you can't remember your past.. when you were younger you stayed in Korea for the first 7 years of your life then you moved to America..."

"Wait? I lived in Korea?"

"You don't just live in korea, you were born in Korea too"

"and so what has this have to do with me leaving Taeyeon!"

"LISTEN!" appa shouted

"You had an accident when you were 7 years old.. it was not an ordinary accident, part of your brain was severely damaged causing you to forget your childhood. You have to move to the states for the operation.."

He let me digest what he just said before continuing

"Your condition was quite unique... you had no memories of your past, the doctor said we need to monitor your activities, he said try not to let you remind yourself of the past or prevent saying anything related to the past."

"ok.. so why must i leave taeyeon!!" I was crying non-stop already

"It has almost been 10 years since that incident.. and we do not know if your condition has stabilize or not.. we need to carry out another operation, it will be the last operation, after this you should be able to remember your past..but after your operation.. you need to remain there for another 3 years for things to be 100% safe...."

"3 years?!?!"

"Thats right... I called the doctor about a month ago.. after hearing your relationship I decided to give you 1 month to spend time with Taeyeon.."

"ok.. appa.. I understand..."

I got up and leave before i left i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was appa holding a box...

"I know how you feel, this was the couple necklace I gave your umma.. you may be gone for 3 years... but it isn't forever.. I am sure Taeyeon would wait for you..."

-----Flashback ended------

 

---TBC---