T Means Troubles

Lights! Cameras! Strike a Pose-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a normal day in South Korea.

The sound of birds chirping, the smell of the crisp air with a little hint of car exhaust combustion in the morning, kids’ giggles on their ways to their schools, the cars’ honks on the busy road, et cetera, et cetera. And when you turn on the television, you can see the cute news anchor reporting about the daily news; the stock prices, sports, some events happened yesterday, yadda, yadda.

So it was a pretty normal day in South Korea.

Unless you go by the name of Dong Youngbae—

—then your day is going to be . Sorry.

Early bird gets the best worm. The fine young man named Youngbae –no pun intended– live his life by the motto. He wakes up at 5 o’clock sharp, exercises for at least an hour, eat healthy and organic food, have a cup of coffee –he likes it decaf; something that makes every coffee lovers around him cringe and he wonders why–, reads the newspaper in the morning, and he really enjoys his morning routine. Since it probably the most private time he has with himself.

Because at 9, that’s when his life turns upside down.

Why? Curious?

Well, Youngbae makes his living by working as fitness trainer. He owns two gyms— one in Seoul and the other in Uijeongbu (he loves his hometown so much that he has a wall full of his hometown’s picture). He’s going to open the third in Namyangju in few months and the new branch requires him so much of his time— all the paper works, decorations, investment, and so on, but that wasn’t the one that makes his life upside down. Managing the gyms sure is tiring but that is his dream.

Apart from being the gyms owner and fitness trainer, he also works as celebrities’ personal trainer; one of his client is Seunghyun who happens to be one of the top actors in South Korea. Both of them are friends since their teens. Seunghyun moved to Uijeongbu when he was 14 and they went to high school together.

Youngbae had always admired Seunghyun. He admired him for his passion and determination. When they were 16, Seunghyun declared that he’s going to be a celebrity and he achieved his dream when he was 18. They moved to Seoul right after Youngbae graduated from high school.

And that person, my dear readers, is the reason why Dong Youngbae’s life is a mess.

The digital clock on his night stand flashed 7:55 am, it’s still early but he likes to arrive early at his gym. Seungri was on duty and he was sure the young man will be delighted to see him arrived. He dressed casually in his comfortable outfit, the usual Polo tee, black slim fit jeans, a pair of his favorite white Adidas, and wore red cap, covering his sleek combed hair to complete his look. He looked at himself on the mirror, secretly admiring what he saw.

‘Damn, I should be an idol along with him,’ he thought as he winked at his reflection. Then he immediately blushed at his own action. If someone happens to see what he did just now, he won’t be able to lift his head for a long time.

His personal mobile rang and he quickly checked the incoming text message. His relaxed expression turned sour as he read the message from Seungri.

 

From: Seungseungri

Since u havent text me yet, I assume that u havent check the blogs

Hyung did it again!!! TwT

 

Just what did he do now?!

The phone rang again. It’s Seungri again.

 

From: Seungseungri

#prayforTOPscareer

 

Again, he was baffled at Seungri’s message. He quickly tapped the browser and impatiently opened the entertainment blog, and he almost faint the moment the front page loaded. There on the breaking news section, a large picture of Seunghyun was all he saw. And he made all-kill by topping the top 5 breaking news in a day. He’d be delighted and proud if this kind of ‘all-kill’ will produce any award for the actor, but is this some kind of award nomination? OF COURSE NOT! Should he feel happy? OF COURSE NOT!

No wonder his other phone (the one he uses for working purpose) was ringing non-stop since last night!

And it’s not even 9 yet.

Oh, did I forget to mention that he also works as Seunghyun’s manager? Now you know.

He wasn’t aware how long has he been staring dumbly at his now--screen phone. And he wasn’t aware that he had brought his left hand to his nape— mimicking the ahjummas’ action when they were shocked while muttering ‘aigo aigo’. (Does it make sense?)

It took him a while to collect his thought and be calm to digest the new ‘scandal’ that TOP Choi Seunghyun had done now. But screw it, like hell he can be calm. Fuming, he grabbed his belongings and went out.

Not to the gym, but to TOP Choi Seunghyun’s house. Looks like Seungri has to work overtime but whatever.

Today, his living hell starts a little too early for his liking.

And someone has to pay.

Someone named TOP Choi Seunghyun that is.

 

He pushed the doorbell as hard as he can, as if it’ll make the owner come out faster. He went out from house at 9:05 am and the watch on his wrist showed 9:20 am, the ride to Seunghyun’s house usually takes approximately 30 minutes but today—

—today he cut the time by half. He made it to the actor’s house in record time, and he was sure that he’ll get tickets from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter