He, Who Deserved A Kick On His *bleep*

Lights! Cameras! Strike a Pose-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sunny was shoved out from the house and stumbled on the floor. She almost land on her face, luckily she supported herself with her hands on time. She pushed her body up and looked at her scabbed palms.

How dare he-

She has had enough. If he thinks he can do anything as he pleased, then he was dead wrong. She turned around to give him a piece of her wrath but she all she saw was the closed door. She stood up, bringing her little fists up, and started to hit the door. She knew she wasn't supposed to do it, but clearly, she wasn't in her right state of mind.

“Come out, you idiot!” she yelled. Her action was drawing some unwanted attentions to her as now the neighbors came out from their houses and looked for the noise. She heard whispers, and someone told her to shut up but her now-ex-boyfriend still hasn’t come out, so she continued pounding her fists to the door.

“Go away, crazy woman!” he yelled from inside.

She was enraged hearing the insult, so she kicked the door with all her might, leaving a dent on it and now her glamorous Jimmy Choo’s peep-toe was beyond repair. She would cry the next morning when she is saner but right now, ‘Serve you right, idiot!’

The whispers were getting louder and suddenly, someone’s grabbed her shoulders. She tried to fight it but before she managed to do so, the person shoved her to the wall and handcuffed her.

 

--

 

She was brought out from the cell by one of the officers and she was told to sit on a chair before the officer went somewhere with papers in his hand. Sunny tapped her feet impatiently. She glared daggers at the people around. It was rare to see her with a frown. Most of the time, she is always seen all smile and happy. The people in the entertainment industry even called her the ‘energy pill’ for her bright energy and ability to make the people around her smile. But after the recent incident, it’s hard for to smile— heck, it’s hard for her to even breathe. She was seated but no one was there to assist her and all the stares made her uncomfortable.

The previous officer returned and he looked through some papers. After a while, he looked up and said, “You’re good to go.”

Sunny looked at him with eyes stern. “Excuse me,” she scoffed, folding her arms in front of her chest. “I was what?”

The officer knew that she wasn’t actually asking the question, nor she asked him to repeat, but he tried to not be affected by her harsh glare. “I said, you’re good to go-”

“I was detained without any valid reason!” she slammed her fist, leaning forward to intimidate the officer. 'Without any valid reason your foot, you just ran amok last night!' she thought but of course she was too proud to admit her fault.

He didn’t look affected by the action, though now everyone in the police station was looking at them, wondering what the commotion was. And one of his colleagues impulsively gets a hold on his handcuff, ready to react if the girl makes any drastic move.

“We received a lot of complaints that you caused disturbance at midnight, and few other charges,” he said calmly and pushed the report file towards her. “For someone like you, that’s some foolish things to do. You could be charged but they agreed to settle this matter outside the court. They’ll contact you later.”

She flushed, in anger and embarrassment. She signed the report, grabbed her belongings and head out. The officer followed behind her and when they reach outside, he touched her shoulder, smiling in sympathy at her.

“I don’t know what happened, but I always know he’s kind of a jerk,” he said.

Sunny was surprised to hear, but instead of making a snarky comeback and ask him how in the world did he knows him, but Han is a celebrity and it's not something weird that he knows him, so she just settled with a weak smile. She was drained, exhausted —mentally and physically— and she just want to go home and sleep. And cry if she has some energy to spare. Before they parted ways, she managed to steal glance at his nametag.

‘Thanks, Daesung-ssi.’

She checked on her phone and she wasn’t surprised to see almost 50 miscalls from several people. But none from the stupid idiot. She made a few calls before turning the phone off, and walked home.

Last night is the worst day ever. I can't believe I just destroyed my Jimmy Choo's.

 

--

 

She stirred on her bed. Her head throbbed in pain and her sleep was disturbed. She was released at 6, reached home at 8, an on bed since then.

Her phone buzzed. Sogeum meowed. The doorbell rang continuously.

She forced herself to be up; slowly, taking all the time in the world. She hoped whoever was behind the door would give up and leave if she didn’t get the door so she stayed on her bed.

But the person did not leave as now she, or he, knocked on the door and abused the doorbell repeatedly.

She grunted. Just who in the— in the early morning!

She took a deep breath. Nevermind. She rolled out from her bed and kicked the things on the floor, paving her way to the door. Sogeum jumped on her paws and followed her owner. Before she twisted the knob, she prayed for that person to be anyone but the stupid idiot. She doesn’t want to deal with him anymore.

But she doubted that he would dare to come to her house because he had banned himself from coming to her house as long as Sogeum is there. He once said that Sogeum wants him dead, which she responded with an offended scoff.

“How can this cute little fella harm you?” she said, picking the cute feline from Han. “I mean, look at her. ‘aint she adorable?” she cooed, showing her pet cat to Han’s face. Han nervously smiled and gently shoved Sogeum away from his face.

Now that she remembered, she should’ve let Sogeum treats Han as her scratching post. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter