Namjoon's comics

life with the kims

author's note: This fanfics is gonna be quite long, also, i won't be updating as much after fourth of JAN 2016. That's when the new school year starts you see, and I shall be very busy with projects and netball and whatnot, so expect an update once a week, maybe once a fortnight during exam period, so I hope yoou understand. Ok, enough notes, fanfic time.


"Yah! You!" squealed Hoseok for the nth time that day. They were playing tag in the living room (Taehyung's idea) and Jungkook  just jumped on top of his hyung to 'surprise' him and tag him. If there was one thing Hoseok hated, it was to be scared out of his wits. So, for revenge, he put the game aside and chased after Jungkook mercilessly. Up the sofa, into the kitchen and out, they even went out of the house. As for Taehyung, he was too busy laughing to do anything about it.

"Boys! Lower it DOWN!" shouted Namjoon from the bedroom. Unfortunately, it was covered by Taehyung's laughter. Shaking his head, Namjoon  put on his sunglasses to hide his eyes bags, stormed into the living room and yelled.

"BOYS! I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY AND ALL, BUT YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES IN THE HOUSE SO LOWER IT DOWN! I NEED PEACE WHEN I AM DRAWING COMICS!" Namjoon all but shouted at the boys, a little harsher than he wanted it to. The boys stared at him for an awkward minute.

"Hyung! You must be Namjoon hyung, Taehyung hyung complained a lot about you. Why are you wearing shades indoors? You draw comics? I wanna seeeeeeee!" Hoseok asked, breaking the silence, while Taehyung mentally facepalmed. Namjoon glared at Taehyung for a split second before smiling at Hoseok. 

"OF course! Just don't deafen me, k kid?" said Namjoon and Hoseok went cray cray.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" screamed Hoseok into Namjoon's ear. Namjoon winced and led Hoseok into the bedroom. 

"WOAAH! OMG! YOU DREW THIS?!" squealed Hoseok when he saw the comics Namjoon drew. He just managed a smile and thought," Well, of course Tae is friends with him, they are the same, both are cray cray." 

"You know, i wish i draw as well as you. You should just see my drawings, they are horrendous I can tell you hyung. Last time I drew a dog, Tae thought it was a horse!!!" laughed Hoseok. Namjoon tried to laugh as well.

"You know hyung, i think I know someone who might wanna help you with your blog and all." Hoseok said suddenly, in a serious tone. Namjoon's ear perked up. He would love some help and all with his blog. Afterall, it was rather boring to do nothing but draw comics the whole day. 

"Who?"

"My cousin. He is similar age to you hyung, 24, and he is comic's biggest fan. If he is not drawing them, he would be reading them. His name is Park Jimin." replied Hoseok in a all too serious tone. Namjoon nodded his head in interest. He then passed him a piece of paper and asked him for Jimin's email. Before Namjoon could thank Hoseok, when a very loud song blasted from the living room. The chorus of CYPHER PT. 3 KILLER played very very very loudly, accampanied by Taehyung and Jungkook's 'rapping' (I would call it shouting and screaming but nevermind)  Namjoon groaned and facepalmed himself

"That's like the fifth time he blasted that song on full blast this week, and it's only TUESDAY!!" groaned Namjoon. He turned around and realised he was talking to air. Hoseok was already out of the door and sure enough, he was 'rapping' with his friends in no time. Namjoon buried his head into his arms. 

"A normal person really cannot survive around here without going bonkers." He murmured darkly