main character intro

life with the kims

a/n, I thought it would make sense if I start off by introducing the characters and the history about them, so it would be easier for you to understand the conversations later on in the story more easily. More Author's Note at the end of the chapter

 

Kim SeokJin. Age 27 He is not your typical young adult. In fact, he is way more mature than most of them. After his parents and sister died in the beginning of the year, he quit his part time job and his dance classes(well, anyway he thinks he can't dance anyway. The classes were his mom's idea) to get a secure full time job in order to surport himself and his brothers. 

 

Kim Namjoon. Age: 25 He is your typical stay-at-home adult. He basically stays at home the whole day, only going out to when Seokjin forced him to. After his parents and twin sister died, he finally woke up about what he wanted to do in his life. That didn't mean he was going out more though, it just meant that he started doing more of what he loved to, draw comics! He started posting his comics on his blog and now, he has a few ads that pay him decently each month, so in a way, he is also helping financially. Also, when he is at home by himself, he does do some housework, while trying his best not to breaking the equipment...

 

Kim Taehyung. Age 16 He is your typical cray cray maknae. He does what a maknae does perfectly: get into his hyung's ways. He also has a facination over bubbles, blowing them every single day. While he knows that his hyungs love him and care a lot about him, he is also 'the most annoying thing ever to be born into the universe', according to Namjoon. After his parents and noona died, he was the one who cried for 2 days straight. Sadly, his emotional side rarely comes out, most of the time, he would acting like a cray cray ailen.

 

Kim Namjoo. Born in the year of 1990, she is also Namjoon's twin sister. Nothing much is known about her, just that she has always been in the same class with Namjoon each year in school and her relationship with her brothers is very very very very close. 

 

Unnamed mother and father. (i didn't bother to name them since their role in the story is as dead people anyway.) They are the parents of the four children mentioned above. They and Namjoo were killed in a car accident when the taxi they were riding on crashed with a lorry, killing everybody in the two vehicles. The parents were dead on spot but Namjoo was only in critical need of help. After 9 hours of surgery, however, she didn't survive. 


 So, that's it for chapter one, I hope you enjoyed it and please look forward to my update tomorrow. Sorry if the story seems childish or anything like that, I am still young and a bit childish!! I would love to update now but it is like, midnight now and my mom is already bugging me to sleep so bye!