First day of school

life with the kims

"First day of the new year huh. Just don't get into everybody's way and we shall be very happy." were Namjoon's first words to Taehyung at breakfast. He simply grunted and drew a long face. 

"Hyung, I asked Hoseok hyung and Jungkook over after school to play." Taehyung asked, trying to change the subject. Namjoon nodded and sighed. "Thank goodness your friends are sensible and less ailen like. Don't try to influence them too much, k?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, why did his hyung always say things that make him sound like lunatic? Was it because all the grounding Hoseok and Jungkook had from their parents were a result of his ideas?

Okay, don't answer the last question.

"Hurry up Tae, or you would walk to school yourself!" threatened Seokjin playfully. Taehyung's eyes widened, gulped down his cereal and burped. Very loudly. His hyung winced. "Mind your manners! Jeez!"

"I know! Stop reminding me like a lunatic!" he murmured, loud enough for his hyung to hear. 

"YAH! I HEARD THAT!"

"GOOD!" Tae yelled as he ran down the stairs to where Seokjin hyung was waiting for him. Namjoon smiled behind him. That kid. He is annoying but you gotta love him.

The motorcycle ride to school was pretty quiet, as Seokjin claims that he can't concentrate if Taehyung talks to him. 

"Taehyung hyung!!!" was the first thing he heard when he arrived in school. He had to smile. Only one person would call him hyung in such a loud and excited tone, and that was Jungkook. 

The second Taehyung set foot on the ground, two children flew towards him, pushing him to the ground. Seokjin had to laugh. He would love to help his poor brother, but let's just say that he didn't need to. Barely ten seconds after the crash, Hoseok and Jungkook were soon dragging Taehyung into the school, chattering very loudly. 

 "Hyung!!!! Listen to me!!!!! We went to this awesome museum of barbie dolls!!!! It was awesome!!!! Hyung!!! Are you listening???" Jungkook basically hollered into Taehyung's ear. On his other ear, Hoseok was yelling as well. "TAE!TAE! I learnt this amazing dance last week! Lemme show it to you at your house later!!! Yah! Are you even listening???" Tae laughed. This was just a typical back-to-school day to him. 

After quietening down, they began to talk about 'more important stuff', namely their schedules. Turns out, they had PE and lunch  together, while Jungkook and Taehyung had music together and Hoseok and Taehyung had English together. With that, they went to their individual homerooms for lessons. 

The lessons were a bore to Taehyung, who was more of a active kid than a study kid. When lunch finally came, Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief. 'Finally! I am hungry and bored!' he thought as he ran to the canteen. 

"So, how are your lessons so far? I am bored out to the max!" Taehyung yelled after flying towards Hoseok the moment he saw him. That explains why the three of them are friends. They don't walk towards each other, they also don't run, they FLY. "FUN! LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW CHEMISTRY WAS THAT FUN!" they heard a third voice run towards them. needless to say, it was Jungkook. When Jungkook 'landed', they burst into giggles. 

"YES! FINALLY! HOME SWEET HOME!" Taehyung yelled once he set foot out of school. Hoseok shook his head and punched him playfully. "I think I finally know why Seokjin hyung calls you an ailen." Taehyung paled. "He told you?!" Jungkook laughed. "Yes, he did. Many times." Taehyung stuck out his tongue. "Says the one who flew on me this morning." 

"Hey guys, let's have a bet." shouted Hoseok, who was in front of them by a kilometre. "Whoever reaches Tae's home first wins and gets a free ice cream!" "YAH ! HYUNG! NOT FAIR!!!!!" shouted Jungkook and Taehyung and they ran with  all their might. But still, Hoseok won. 

"HAHA! Slowpokes!" he teased when Taehyung and Jungkook finally reached the house. The duo playfully punched their hyung's head and pummeled him with slaps on the back. 

"Ouch. That hurts you bastards!"


 

totally off topic but thanks for your views and that one person who subsribed. Means a lot to me to know that someone is reading my horrendous writing. Do leave me a comment if you have an questions or suggestions!! Thanks!!!