Who?!

MondayCouple4Ever

K.G POV

Wait. If I was the one she loved then who is beside her, giggling and being touchy feely? The other man turns around and stares. No. "Oh hyung."

Kim Jong Kook.

He s always been there for me in running man but WHAT. IS . HE. DOING. HERE. My blood boils as I look at Ji Hyo and he, looking at me as if they were an interrupted couple. "well whatever" He tries to leave. I shoot a nasty look at him and he passes me while warning me not to hurt her anymore.Or else. What? What can he possibly do?

I turn back to ji hyo and check her scars silently. " why did you do this to yourself?" I coldly ask. No reply. "I SAID WHY." she gushes out tears. No. Don't be like this, ji hyo. Stop. Seeing her in pain, again. I turn away, pretending not to care, toughening up and turn back. My face softens and I begin to soothe her. I realize I've done wrong. Shouting at her, hurting her, not being there for her, but all these doings have reasons. Do you think our companies would like to see us dating? Imagine the disapprovals. Sadly, No, never mind, I just DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I have rights to love, I'm also a human being. I don't need restraining. It's not like shes an alien from another milky way or something!

 

(I'm tying out of anger, I might break my keyboard soon.> < )

 

I softy call out her name. But before being able to speak, I was interrupted with the words I ve been waiting for for too long. "I LOVE YOU!" she cries out." I AM SORRY FOR BROTHERING YOU AND HURTING YOUR FEELINGS! S- sorry, oppa." I smirk, ... Giggle... Laugh ... "I love you too, my darling, and I'm sorry but I think I AM THE ONE to blame in this situation.

 

(I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM WRITING IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SAVE MY SORRY SOUL FOR LATER TO KILL AND CRITICIZE SORRY!)