Jealously

MondayCouple4Ever

*Ji Hyo*

Why do I have to meet that Gary guy anyway??  It's not like I don't have a choice to film running man or not! That might actually be a great idea! I'll just text the head PD.

 

Ji Hyo : PD oppa! I can't come to running man to film today sorry!

PD: That's fine! We had a lot of guests and it would've been uneven for teams anyway! So see you next week!

Ji Hyo : Thank You PD oppa! Bye!

Meanwhile at the filming location, they hadn't started recording yet and were still arriving. Shockingly, Wild Gary was first to arrive. But at that time the head PD was still texting Ji Hyo with a large smile on his face, making him look like he'd just got into a relationship.

 

*Gary*

What's wrong with PD hyung today? Did he get lucky yesterday?? I thought, as I took a peek at his phone. He was texting to Ji Hyo. Why in the world would he be texting her with such a large smile? Why was she texting HIM?!

Moments passed and I finally picked up the courage to ask PD hyung about the texting. " Hyung...." " What, Gary ah" he replied not even moving up to look at me. " Ah, WHY ARE YOU TEXTING HER?! " I lost my patience. Was that too obvious for him to know that I was jealous? The PDs are very smart... " Why, you jealous of her?" I cracked up laughing. He was looking at me with a poker face. That made me laugh even more.

 

*PDs*

Whats wrong with Gary today?? He's acting as If he is Ji Hyo's Boyfriend. Yes, of course I knew he was jealous of me not her. Who do you think I am? I helped my group to make to hardest challenges for our running man cast why would I fall for that?!

 

*Gary*

As minutes passed, the cast started showing up. But no Ji Hyo. " we will start filming now." the PD said. " But what about Ji Hyo? " I said, interrupting kwang soo, who was about to hit the slate. " she 's busy and cannot come today." the head PD said. I kept spacing out since then, asking my self, what's she doing, is she in trouble, is she ok and eating well? But why exactly am I asking these questions?

 

*Ji Hyo*

Kang Gary, PD oppa, I'm sorry but come and help me.... I should've come to running man today but now in danger...

 

 

                                                          EH?! WHAT HAPPEND TO JI HYO UNNIE? 

 

Sorry for the Long wait for the chapter update but I was so busy!! ;p