Help

MondayCouple4Ever

*Ji Hyo*

Walking down the streets, I find a coffee shop, a great place to release my stress. I sat down in the corner of the empty coffe shop and ordered an iced americano. Thankfully the server doesn't know who I am. It could've been trouble.

 

BAM! 

 

The glass was smashed and a car was halfway inside the coffee shop. I was panicking as fire started to rise and surround the waitresses/waiters and I. We were surrounded. The boss called called up the rescue team while I subconsciously called Kang Gary. I mean, why would I do that? 

RING RING

*Gary*

"Yah. Kang Gary. Your phone is ringing." HaHa shook me until I came back to earth. Oh. The phone. Ji Hyo. WAIT WHAT JI HYO?! YESSS! Finally she calls me! I think she'd at least have 129 missed calls from me. "Hello?" I cheerfully     greet her. Until I heard fire crackling and screams coming from the background I immediately frowned. "Ji Hyo where ate you and what is going on?" " Oppa. Help. I'm at the coffee shop nearest to my house. I might not survive." she ended the call. I left the cast without telling them a thing so that I could talk to her without them interrupting.

 

FIRE!

 

That girl! Why is she in there?! The whole coffee shop is flaming up. I cannot even hear, or see anyone inside! She better be alive!

 

 

 

Sorry. My fics will become shorter from now because I have school and i usually have ALOT of homework!