But I Do Like You...

MondayCouple4Ever

*Ji Hyo*

There's no way he has feelings for me at all. We're JUST a business couple, right? But IF he does love me back...

 

*Gary*

"Ji Hyo ah," I say, flatly. "saranghaeo." ( I love you ) she gasps at my words. Doesn't she love me? I thought we were more than JUST a business couple.. " I.. I " she held back.  PD : Right, now everybody choose a car. Eiii.... She was about to confess....

 

*Ji Hyo*

If only I had the bravery like Gary oppa, I'd confess right away, but the cameras... AISH!!! I'm so dumb I could've confessed in that time! He ll have to wait.... " Ji Hyo ah it looked like you two had fun~~ " HaHa teased mew hike getting on to the car. I was acting all gloomy... Too gloomy. "Ji Hyo ah do you need to go to the hospital? You look sick..." Jae Suk oppa  told me with a caring voice. "nah."  I said bluntly. But my mind can't stop thinking of our kiss.... I can't deny it the kiss was fantastic, but he hesitated to say it was good.

 

* Gary *

Ji Hyo hasn't spoken to me since the kiss. Filming is over now so I guess I'll speak to her. " Ji Hyo ah I'm sorry but was that your first kiss? " I asked her boldly. " no." the only word she has said since. Even though it's a denial word her voice sounded like an angel. I wanted to claim her mine since then.

 

* Ji Hyo *

It was extremely quiet until Gary grabbed my waist and pulled my face to near his. "do you love me?" He asked with a luscious voice. I did a little nod to answer. He closed in on me and our lips pressed again for about a minute we were in a fiery hot kiss in a dark place of an ally way. A young female was walking by when... " OMG MONDAY COUPLE IS REAL?! " she took many pictures and ran off. We were ruined. Tears stared coming out of my eyes begging to turn back time. But I can't. Those photos can be sent anywhere, the media, a web, on the news, soon tears flooded out as if they were part of a waterfall.

 

* Gary * 

She was crying hard. I was panicked and I didn't know how to calm her down. But I was also in pain. Seeing her cry was thre worst thing for me. We were just standing there. In fear of what will be leaked out.