Chapter 3

The Bad One

Last Chapter ^.^

P/S : Did you guys watched SBS Gayo Daejun 2015 ? I watch and I tell you the cameraman was !

 

It's been two weeks since Hyuna walked out on Kai. He hasn't called or texted her throughout that entire two weeks. She was getting worried that he was never going to call, she missed him like crazy and she hope that he would still want to be with her after everything that has happened. She was shopping at the grocery store because her mother told her that she needed to get out of the house for a little while, so her mother made her a list that she needed to get. She got everything she needed, including a tub of ice cream that she will be eating as soon as she got home. She paid for everything and then made her way out to her car. As she was walking she heard someone yelling her name from behind, and she turned around to see Kai running towards her. "What do you want Kai?" She asked as he finally catches up to her. "I came by your house but weren't there and your mom told me that you were here, so I came here to talk to you." He says while almost running out of his breath. "Well what do you want to talk about?" She asks. "I wanted to say that I'm sorry for being such an to you, I should never blame everything on you. None of it was your fault, it was my fault. I found everything that I was missing, and I felt completely terrible for what I put you through. I know that you would never do something like that to me. These past two weeks have been hell without you, I miss you so damn much, I feel like a piece of me is missing when I'm not with you. I love you so much Hyuna, and I don't want to spend another day without you." He says to her. "I love you too Kai." She reply. The next thing she know he was kissing her once again with that same passion she felt from the first time he kissed her. A minute later he pulled away and grab some of the grocery bags she was carrying. He looked into one of them and pulled out the tub of ice cream. "Can we eat this together?" He chuckles. "Of course we can." She laugh and both leave  knowing that she was happy to be with each other again.