Chapter 2

The Bad One

Hyuna and Kai have been together for almost seven months. On their first date, Kai took Hyuna to the park in the middle of night and had a conversations. Everything is great until earlier this week, Kai starts blaming everything on Hyuna. He get mad when he can't find something he needed and he would blame it on Hyuna which would start a fight. He is searching his keys and could not find it and now they were fighting about it. Hyuna were getting sick and tired of all his blaming towards her. "I didn't move your keys Kai ! You're the one probably misplaced them." She yelled at him. "I don't think so Hyuna ! I always put them in the same spot, and I  think you moved them because I can't think anyone else would move them!" He yelled back. "Screw you Kai! Good luck finding your keys because I'm leaving!" Hyuna yelled and grab her stuff. "Wait please don't leave." He says slightly calm. "I'm just so sick and tired of you blaming everything on me Kai, all we did was fight this week, so I think it's best if we just take a break." she reply. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I think we need to stay away from each other for a while and cool off, and if you still want to have a relationship with me after that, then give me a call." She reply and walk  out of his house.