Christmas's wishlist

Christmas's wishlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was touching the walls as walked around her house.this walls was kept their memories...sweet and bitter...sad or happiness...she could hear her own cry's sound from the wall...her sobbing when found her parent passed away.

A happily laugh of a girl took her to the first day she steped in this house and lived between these walls.

FLASHBACK

Eunjung was walking around empty house and observed everywhere curiosly.

"what do you think about this house?"a man's voice got her attention.

"i like it.but,why we are here?"she stared at him lifted one of her eyebrow.

He went closer to her then cupped her cheeks lovingly. "if you'll like it we are going to live here after marriage."

"what???are you...are you serious???this will be our house???"Eunjung held his hands excited.

"if you want."he just smiled at her happy face.

"of course that i want."she throw herself in his hug.

He broke the hug and turned a look around house. "we should buy many things."

Eunjung jumped at his back,huged his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"hey,what are you doing??"he asked in shock.held her legs to get sure she won't fall.

"c'mon.you should show me every corner of the house."she shouted happily.

"yahhh.am i your hours??"he frowned.

She leaned her head closer to him. "ani.you're my love."she whispered sweetly.

"aishh.you never fail to fool me."

Eunjung laughed at him.

"so hold me thight i give you a tour around our house."he said energy fully.

END OF FLASHBACK

Eunjung smiled happily at sweet moment she remembered.after that they start to live between this walls.no matter how much is cold in outside this walls always keep them warm.

Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around her body and pulled her to a tight embrace.she puted her palm on his hands that was locked on her belly.took a deep breath and filled her lungs with his nice smell.

"what was you smiling at?"

"just remembered the first day i steped in this house."

"aren't you regret for that?"

Eunjung broke the hug and her heels to faced him.

"maybe i become regret from living but from choosing you.....never." she said firmly as looking straight on her husband's eyes then lifted herself up and pressed her lips on his softly.

He melted by her wife's action.responsed to the kiss.after some minutes she pulled back.cupped her husband face.

"i love you,Taecyeon"

"i love you more,baby.let me feel you for last time in this year."

She just smiled at her impatient husband.he took his hand under her knees lifted her up in bride style and walked to their room.

 

 

 

Her head was rested on his bare chest.carssing his muscular body with her small finger while Taecyeon was playing with her hair.

"i wanna be air in my next life."he said suddenly.

"why?"

"i wanna be always around you.feel you everywhere.carss your hair like this.and be in my hug everyday and everysec."

"then i wish to be a flower."

"why?"

"to be always under your touch.breath you to grew up.no matter how much my life can be short as a flower.i will be happiest flower in the world."

She lifted her head and stared in his lovefull eyes. him to be on top of him Then lend a kiss on his forehead.kissed his eyes.his nose.his lips.his chin.

He just tooked a bunch of her hair that was on her face and tucked it gently behind her ear.

Her kisses went down till reach his wide chest that was going up and down heavily.but then she stoped suddenly.tears was fighting to find a way for runing out of her eyes but she tried her best to hold them back because she didn't want make her husband sad.

He held both of her arms and pulled her up till their face were in same level then placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her head up.

"if you are sad just let your tears rolling down freely."he rubbed her small chin with his thumb lovingly then continue. "do you still remember our promise?we promised to never hide anything from eachother.we promised to always lean on eachother.now just lean on me and release your sadness.even though it hurts me to see you crying but it hurts more when you hide your sadness from me."his voice was calm and peacefull as always.

"it's impossible for words to discuss how much i love you."she just fell in love with him for thousand times like everyday.

Taecyeon made a move and leaned Eunjung's back on the bed.then placed his hand on bed for support an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter