2.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice sat at her bed swinging her slim legs back and forth in the early morning light a Korean workbook in her lap. She had been spending the last two weeks completely ignoring her other studies in an effort to learn the language as quickly as possible. Teacher Park was more than happy to work with her, something she much appreciated as the man would be accompanying her to her new home, he had also been slowly telling her about the outside world and what went on around the Facility.

    Apparently her husbands ran one of the world’s largest corporations and were among the wealthiest men alive, that also meant she was in danger so while she was learning Korean she had also been in Tae Kwon Do crash courses. The past week and a half she had also against her will been taught to handle a gun, though they said she didn't need to after she had a panic attack.

 

    She wasn’t so sure about her husbands if she had to learn these things…what kind of man would need a wife that knew such things?

 

    She knew she was naive but she hadn’t realized just how bad it was until they told her she might be facing death if she wasn't careful.

 

    She was scared.

    But today she had promised to be happy, today she was meeting her husbands.

    Teacher Park knocked on the door and entered as Alice looked up from the workbook and smiled at the man as she placed it in her backpack. Teacher Park grabbed her suitcase and held the door open for her as he lead the way out of the facility and to a waiting car that would take them to the airport.

 

    The car ride was quiet while Alice worked on her Korean some more sometimes asking questions of the taller man who was only too happy to help. The moment the car stopped Alice stepped out and froze in awe at the small private air strip with a private plane in front of them “T-this…is theirs?”

 

    Teacher park nodded and a pilot opened the door for them as they walked up the steps Alice holding onto Teacher Park’s arm as she wasn't allowed to walk on stairs alone for fear of injury. She was comfortably seated by a window in moments as the Pilot prepared the plane for take off, Alice looked around. It was spacious with three rows of seats two each and a couple couches towards the back a bar on one side held drinks of all kinds that Alice was unfamiliar with she stopped exploring with her eyes when they landed on the guns mounted on the back wall.

 

    She tensed and let out a small shuddering breath before closing her eyes and praying her husbands were kind.

 

    She was so scared.

 

    Teacher park watched his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter